IGNORED

what if a fundie kid got a hogwarts letter?

HeadshipRegent

On 6/25/2016 at 11:58 PM, PennySycamore said:

@theinvisiblegirl, thanks for the kind words about Hufflepuff!  I got sorted into Hufflepuff on Pottermore which was fine by me.

Slytherin and proud - mostly for the potion-making :) 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pottermore put me into Slytherin however I think at age 11 I would have been a Hufflepuff so I consider myself to be a Hufflepuff, I am also take pride in my more 'Hufflepuff' qualities and the sorting hat would have known I would thrive in that environment. I have thought about this a lot.

The hilarious thing now is that on Pottermore I am a Slytherin/Horned Serpent while being terrified to death by snakes in real life. 

2 hours ago, tumblr said:

Pottermore put me into Slytherin however I think at age 11 I would have been a Hufflepuff so I consider myself to be a Hufflepuff, I am also take pride in my more 'Hufflepuff' qualities and the sorting hat would have known I would thrive in that environment. I have thought about this a lot.

The hilarious thing now is that on Pottermore I am a Slytherin/Horned Serpent while being terrified to death by snakes in real life. 

Imagine how much that would suck in the Slytherin common room for a student terrified of snakes. Yikes.

In the fundie world I grew up in (IFB), I would like to think they might counter the "magic" with a little fundie magic of their own. Send a chapter or two from Acts, or the Gospel to Hogwarts (via registered mail, not by owl, of course).

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to dredge this up,

But when a muggle born gets their letter from Hogwarts, a member of the staff delivers it personally. I think Professor McGonagall visited Hermione. 

So just imagine THAT. Professor McGonagall showing up to talk some sense into the Duggars and not taking any shit from their patriarchal ways. I WISH. Or Snape showing up to talk to Jessa. Hoooooo buddy.

I would read the shit out of this fanfiction.

On 3 July 2016 at 8:00 PM, princessmahina said:

Imagine how much that would suck in the Slytherin common room for a student terrified of snakes. Yikes.

Thank God Indiana Jones would be a Gryffindor.

Hiss hiss motherfuckers. (Sorry). (Only joking).

On 6/25/2016 at 3:55 PM, princessmahina said:

They would definitely have to find alternate accommodations for the summer break. There's no way they could send a child back to say, the Anderson household. They'd straight up kill that child with abuse, and I'm not using hyperbole here. 

If we're sorting (adults only, of course), I'd put Josh Duggar in Slytherin. He's certainly cunning.

Hard to imagine any of the Duggars ending up in Ravenclaw after SoTDRT.

13 hours ago, wayward said:

Hard to imagine any of the Duggars ending up in Ravenclaw after SoTDRT.

I think with the right encouragement some might turn out to be quite bright. 

Archived