IGNORED

Welcome to prison Mr. Kozak

47of74

Convicted murderer Alexander Kozak has been moved to our brand spanking new Iowa State Penitentiary near Fort Madison, Iowa

kcrg.com/content/news/Alexander-Kozak-transferred-to-Iowas-new-maximum-security-prison--384299481.html

Kozak was convicted in April of first degree murder for the shooting death of Andrea Farrington, 20, at the Coral Ridge Mall in June of 2015. He was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole earlier this month.

Kozak, 23, murdered Farrington in the food court of the Coral Ridge Mall after she broke-off a text messaging relationship the two shared. Kozak had been employed as a mall security guard at the time of the murder and Farrington worked for the Iowa Children's Museum.

The new 800 bed Iowa State Penitentiary in Fort Madison will likely be Kozak's lifetime home. The prison is designed to house Iowa's most dangerous offenders, including murderers and other felons.

Yeah he thought Ms. Farrington owed him her affection and intimacy and when she said no he murdered her.  He was also married at the time of the murder.

Dear Mr. Kozak, Enjoy prison, asshole.  I hope you get to call ISP home for the next 75 years.  (I'm against the death penalty because I think a long prison sentence is more of a punishment than killing them).

Archived