IGNORED

Jinjer 1: Courting

Yaoichan12

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Introduction of Jeremy will go like this.

talk endlessly about his soccer playing career and attending college to show how educated and talented he is. He may reference his sinful past in a vague sort of way but focus on how he is now saved and is devoted to his ministry and Jinger. Jessa will be smug about setting them up and there will be MANY double dates. Who better to chaperone than your BFF sister and her husband who is your beau's BFF! 

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Introduction of Jeremy will go like this.

talk endlessly about his soccer playing career and attending college to show how educated and talented he is. He may reference his sinful past in a vague sort of way but focus on how he is now saved and is devoted to his ministry and Jinger. Jessa will be smug about setting them up and there will be MANY double dates. Who better to chaperone than your BFF sister and her husband who is your beau's BFF! 

Oh man, hope they will explain the rules of courtship to us, when they intro him.  We may have forgotten (already being told 500 plus times).  

6 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. For me, none of them are attractive really. But of them all, Derick would be most cute (pre-mouth surgery.)

This dude is hot. He has an athletic body, nice hair and looks decent with facial hair, a handsome face, and isn't the usual "awkward fundie."

1 minute ago, SweetLaurel said:

Oh man, hope they will explain the rules of courtship to us, when they intro him.  We may have forgotten (already being told 500 plus times).  

But we might forget what Dug-hug means!

http://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?speakeronly=true&currsection=sermonsspeaker&keyword=Chuck_Vuolo

audio sermons for Chuck Vuolo

one is titled "Biblical Masculinity Confirmed" 

yiiiiiikes

Oh yikes even more it's part of an 8 part series called Biblical Masculinity/Femininity. In order the sermons are titles:

Masculinity Practically Defined

Biblical Masculinity Abused

I honestly don't see this courtship lasting. Jinger has the emotional maturity of a 16 year old. Unless this Jeremy guy is just oh so desperate to marry into the Duggar family I don't see a man who is almost 30 years old sticking it out and going through this childish courtship game.

6 hours ago, OldFadedStar said:

That article also confirms Counting On isnt cancelled

I know. Sad,isn't it? 

3 minutes ago, habert said:

Oh yikes even more it's part of an 8 part series called Biblical Masculinity/Femininity. In order the sermons are titles:

Masculinity Practically Defined

Biblical Masculinity Abused

Raising Masculine Boys

Jesus Christ as our Example of Biblical Masculinity

Introduction to Biblical Femininity

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Biblical Femininity Perverted by the Fall !!!!!!!

These sermons were done in april 2004 when Jeremy would have been only 16 

Cover me, I'm clicking!

If I don't come back, someone send help and wine!

Of course she is 'courting'. They had to do something to bring back the worst television show known to mankind.

So that phantom Insta is definitely jinger. And more likely she's had one for a while. Her Insta has 1 follower. If you click on THAT ones followers it's all the usual suspects, jill, jessa, Derrick, Erin etc. it's definitely her. 

5 minutes ago, PecanThief said:

I honestly don't see this courtship lasting. Jinger has the emotional maturity of a 16 year old. Unless this Jeremy guy is just oh so desperate to marry into the Duggar family I don't see a man who is almost 30 years old sticking it out and going through this childish courtship game.

Courtship announced, filming over the summer, engagement, wedding in the fall, wedding episode next April/May with JinJer's baby reveal.

I hesitate to believe that Jessa is as excited as you all seem to think. We know nothing about this guy, but in a 30 second clip I am certain he is better looking, smarter, better employed, and just all-around superior to Bin. I don't think for a second that Jessa would want one of her sisters to have a better man than her. 

As for he and Bin being besties - I don't know - it feels like the Christian rapper who was clearly making fun of him to me. 

4 minutes ago, PecanThief said:

It's going to be a quick courtship that's mostly long distance anyway. He will jump through a few hoops for 6 months so he can get his perfect fundie trophy wife and some time on a tv show $.

6 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Cover me, I'm clicking!

If I don't come back, someone send help and wine!

good luck I don't think I could stomach it

Assuming that this Chuck person is in fact his father, Jeremy is almost certainly fundie. This sermon is all the usual submissive wife shit. *gags

Related: I'm sick to my stomach.

Edit: to this guy's credit, he does NOT seem to be one of the sex on demand types.

2 hours ago, TheDuggarnaut said:

Yep, and Boob was like "Hell yes you can court her! Our rating are down and our reputation is shot and we need a good story line. Welcome to the family!"

I read this in Jim Bobs voice and I am dying laughing :pb_lol:

7 minutes ago, Marissap said:

So that phantom Insta is definitely jinger. And more likely she's had one for a while. Her Insta has 1 follower. If you click on THAT ones followers it's all the usual suspects, jill, jessa, Derrick, Erin etc. it's definitely her. 

There's also a phantom JingerBates insta and a few others for Jana and Joy whenever a new rumour comes out, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. I think it's just a fan account trying to claim the name before anyone else. 

13 minutes ago, mallallory said:

Courtship announced, filming over the summer, engagement, wedding in the fall, wedding episode next April/May with JinJer's baby reveal.

My predictions

Jinger and Jeremy will be engageed in lateJune/July

Counting On will premeire in August

Wedding in October

Wedding episode in January (Reality shows usualy take a 3 or 4 month break)

They could have a long season to show the wedding this year.

He's more handsome to me than Ben or Derick.  Derick wasn't that bad to me prior to the long hair/long beard.  If that's truly her instagram I'll predict a wedding by Christmas.  I just hope they don't rush things and are generally happy

10 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Assuming that this Chuck person is in fact his father, Jeremy is almost certainly fundie. This sermon is all the usual submissive wife shit. *gags

Related: I'm sick to my stomach.

It's telling how masculinity can be abused or abdicated, but also gets 6 topics, but femininity gets only 2 an introduction and PERVERSION 

to be female is to be a perversion apparently, only here on this earth to tempt the righteousness of men

15 minutes ago, Marissap said:

The only person I see following that Insta doesn't have any followers.

13 minutes ago, PecanThief said:

I can see it lasting precisely because Jinger is so immature. Assuming Jeremy believes all this nonsense about "Biblical" gender roles, having a wife who is smart and confident is a turn off, because such a woman won't be subservient. In comparison, Jinger has been told from birth that her only purpose in life is to be a help meet and mother of many children. She has no education, no marketable skills (unless you count being a d level reality star), and thinks that the man is always to be the leader in the home. If Jeremy is as fundie as I think he is, he's not going to be interested in marrying a woman who is his intellectual equal, because women aren't supposed to be smart in the "Biblical femininity" model.

2 hours ago, dianapavelovna said:

But who will take the courtship/engagement/wedding/maternity pictures?!?

Chad Paine... with one hand... while he paints a flea market rocking chair with the other.

2 hours ago, nst said:

and clearly he is already under Jb's thumb if he was in a video prostrating to a recent justin birthday video

Unfortunately, I think all the suitors  will need to pretend or actually be under JB'S thumb to court and then marry. So far none of the spouses have proven to have a backbone against JB. The closest we got was J'derrick moving Jill to South America. 

I hope several things that have already been mentioned (I scanned the last 10 pages in this thread). 1. I hope he isn't purposed to plant a church in Duggarville. 2. He  isn't a total ass hole trying to take advantage of a naive,  vulnerable young lady. 3. He makes sure the kids get a real education - such as if they home school that they join a co-op to help with subjects that are not a strength of Jingers (the co-op cannot consist of all Duggars and ATI peeps) 4. He goes back to a fundie light after the limelight fades. 

Unfortunately, I have no hope that this bible thumper will be any better than the 3 other duggar spuses*. 

*my phone keeps typing spuses (which I read as s'puses) instead of spouses. Puses is fine way to describe the spouses, so I'm leaving it this time :D

So I've been working all day and I come back to this news.

On the one hand: he's pretty darn hot. Git it gurl.

On the other: He's 6 years older than she is and much more worldly/accomplished. I'm getting some major "I want a completely pliable and subservient fembot for a wife whom I can dominate and control financially, intellectually, and emotionally" vibes off of him. Kinda ruins the hotness.

• dawbs locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived