IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Five

SpoonfulOSugar

• SpoonfulOSugar pinned this topic
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought some fundie was having 5 babies. Quints! 

Disappointed in one way but relieved 5 babies aren't being blanket trained all at once. 

1 hour ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

I thought some fundie was having 5 babies. Quints! 

Disappointed in one way but relieved 5 babies aren't being blanket trained all at once. 

*heh*  I reposted with headers to make that a bit more evident. :) 

Do we know if Monica Brown or Blair Tsantles have already given birth to their 5th blessing? How old exactly is man child Taylor Tsantles? Just think about it: he's something like 23 and already has FIVE KIDS :pb_eek:  Blair must be close to thirty now so still at least ten more years to procreate like there's no tomorrow. Not to mention Monica who's 25 at most... Just sick.

@SpoonfulOSugar 

Nadia Frances Seppi was born 4/12

Edwin G Sanders was born 2/27

Laura Christine Knox born 5/3

Melissa Turley had #5, Molly Mae on 3/5

Bridget and Voddie Baucham were in the states waiting on the imminent birth of a girl to be adopted back in Feb. Sorry for awkward phrasing. I've been on a break from fundies, so I don't know any more about it.

Paul Waller's sister Rachelle Afarian may have had a child in March, but I can't confirm.

2 minutes ago, halcionne said:

Paul Waller's sister Rachelle Afarian may have had a child in March, but I can't confirm.

Oh ? I was wondering about that because she seemed quite pregnant a few months ago. I was hoping there'd be a post on the Waller blog when she gave birth like the previous times...

That wasn't Melissa and Justin's, we scooped out it was possibly a cousin but not theirs.....

Joseph and Sophia Manion had their second very recently.  She is a Smithe who has had two in two years.

+5

16 minutes ago, halcionne said:

@SpoonfulOSugar 

Nadia Frances Seppi was born 4/12

Edwin G Sanders was born 2/27

Laura Christine Knox born 5/3

Melissa Turley had #5, Molly Mae on 3/5

Bridget and Voddie Baucham were in the states waiting on the imminent birth of a girl to be adopted back in Feb. Sorry for awkward phrasing. I've been on a break from fundies, so I don't know any more about it.

Awesome!  I added all the dates and Melissa Turley.  I haven't found anything about the Baucham adoption, so if someone else knows something concrete, let me know and I will add it in.

12 minutes ago, hollyandivy said:

Adam Waller's wife Valerie (nee Mueller) is due in June

She got lost somehow in the transition, but she's back now. :)  Thank you!

36 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

That wasn't Melissa and Justin's, we scooped out it was possibly a cousin but not theirs.....

Joseph and Sophia Manion had their second very recently.  She is a Smithe who has had two in two years.

Oops I see that now. Sorry, @SpoonfulOSugar

no worries and the more I thought about it the more I realized that Justin and Melissa would NEVER give their blessing such an adorably sweet name that has no Biblical reference in which you can drone on and on in your blog about:)

Erin Paine has already indicated that she's going to be induced early. IIRC, she made it to 36w with Carson, but they weren't planning on going much further out than that. Can this somehow be reflected?

2 hours ago, teachergirl said:

no worries and the more I thought about it the more I realized that Justin and Melissa would NEVER give their blessing such an adorably sweet name that has no Biblical reference in which you can drone on and on in your blog about:)

Molly is a nick name for Mary. Which we know is very biblical. So who knows. They might drone on and on about that...

On 6/18/2016 at 9:49 AM, SpoonfulOSugar said:

Blair Tsantles       5  

Yikes. I guess that's what happens when Daddy marries you off to a very horny teenage boy.

Since he is on our radar now with the PP....The Jimenez family is expecting their fifth in October and Old Paths mom had their sixth in March.

11 hours ago, marmalade said:

Erin Paine has already indicated that she's going to be induced early. IIRC, she made it to 36w with Carson, but they weren't planning on going much further out than that. Can this somehow be reflected?

I'm sorry, that's a bit more detailed than the table allows - and I think anyone reading the thread will see your post, so it should be clear.

13 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

Since he is on our radar now with the PP....The Jimenez family is expecting their fifth in October and Old Paths mom had their sixth in March.

I don't know all these families, so could you help me out by finding/giving me a bit more information?  First name for Jimenez mom?  And names of mom and baby, gender, date for the Old Paths?

Seth Andrew, March 16: Old Path blogger ( didn't grab her name although we have discussed her)

Joann Jimenez; due in October with number 5.  This is the Sacramento preacher who was on the news and friends with the PP.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived