• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Curious

announcement
A few changes

2 posts in this topic

Due to an increase in activity with several of our families, they now have brand new homes in Quiverfull of Subforums.

You will now find Quiverfull of Nauglers and RVfull of Grifting (Rodrigues family) available for your browsing pleasure. 

We have plenty of ventilation, plumbing, wipes and brain bleach available in the QoN and we don't allow baby cages in RVoG.

We are having a discussion about forum navigation in Community Discussion that people might find interesting.  There are some good tips for customizing your browsing experience so you don't have to search individual forums to find the threads/posts that you are interested in.

I also did some rearranging and got rid of the Board Business Archives since they were somewhat duplicates of forums we already have.  Moving forward, threads that would have gone in the archives will just be locked in the forum where they already reside. 

I may have done some misfiling since I was moving a lot of threads around, so if you find something in a place it doesn't seem to belong, just report it and someone will move it to the right place.

49 minutes ago, Curious said:

We have plenty of ventilation, plumbing, wipes and brain bleach available in the QoN and we don't allow baby cages in RVoG.

Priceless!

Also - green eyeliner is optional.