IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel - Part 4

samurai_sarah

If Raquel ever got a rich husband I could easily see her becoming a Lori Alexander, Luckily, it seems she can't really get her shit together and drives off any man who might be interested.

I looked up the tickets and the cheapest ones were $27. She didn't have that much money and yet the second the check came instead of saving it because she is flat broke, she spent $80 on ticket right by the stage. 

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was broke because she was 'jobless' in July - you know when she walked away from her Barista job(s) before she moved.  I'm thinking that if God wanted you to go to this concert perhaps you should have set aside money/bought a ticket for that BEFORE the trip to Peru and that perhaps you should have given proper notice when leaving the jobs you had so that you would have funds instead of wandering the globe.  

4 hours ago, Terrie said:

And from her Facebook

I see so many rants by girlfriends on their social medias on what they expect from their boyfriends. "My boyfriend better say this to me" or "My boyfriend better do that for me" or "My boyfriend better never choose his friends over me", etc.
Seriously. Stop.

I think she's Dory... she's been reading her own blog and forgot she wrote it...

Well Raquel got her "dream job" at Dutch Bros. Wonder how long till it is no longer fun and she comes up with an excuse to quit? 

She also seemed to play with her band last night, but oddly, no mention of it from Raquel. You would think she would have been posting away about that. 

On 8/22/2016 at 11:04 AM, formergothardite said:

Oh, she can be pretty nasty too. Her Tweets and ask.fm answers about gay people were pretty vile. Last year she also said people who committed suicide were going to hell because no saved person would do that. Her nasty fundie side doesn't show as much because she is too busy talking about herself. She is also one of those people who glorifies the Old South and slavery, which is really odd since she is from Oregon. 

Oregon was initially founded as a whites-only state, and had (and may still have) numerous sundown towns. One of my friends used to work in rural Oregon, and he said that it was often worse than the rural town in Tennessee that he'd previously lived and worked in.  I was really surprised to hear that myself, when he first told me. 

Unfortunately, the deification of the Old South has long since spread outside the Mason-Dixon. I wish it would die in a hole, personally, because it's such an ugly thing to glorify. 

On 8/22/2016 at 5:50 AM, Terrie said:

The lyrics she posted cracked me up. So much like her pomes.

Um, wind in your sails moves you around. An anchor keeps you in place. God apparently is as confused as Raquel on what the goal is.

Jesus doesn't know much about boats, he just walks across the water.

On 2016-08-22 at 11:04 AM, formergothardite said:

Oh, she can be pretty nasty too. Her Tweets and ask.fm answers about gay people were pretty vile. Last year she also said people who committed suicide were going to hell because no saved person would do that. Her nasty fundie side doesn't show as much because she is too busy talking about herself. She is also one of those people who glorifies the Old South and slavery, which is really odd since she is from Oregon.

That's bizarre.  Isn't she Peruvian?  I thought most Peruvians were either pretty much full aboriginal, or a mix of aboriginal, black, and white ethnicity. 

Then again, if Blake Lively who was born in California and is supposedly part Cherokee can idolize the slave south, I suppose it makes equal sense that a Peruvian-American from Oregon can, too.  :my_confused:

Someone commented via ask.fm (I saw this on my twitter feed) about her not going to college.  And she says she's going to college. 

Of course not.  That way if she waits five more years she can still say see I went to college.

On 8/27/2016 at 1:15 PM, formergothardite said:

Well Raquel got her "dream job" at Dutch Bros. Wonder how long till it is no longer fun and she comes up with an excuse to quit?  

There's nothing wrong with being a barista. I know several people who have worked as one long term. But I can't think of any of them who would call it their "dream job."

I know, I know. It's just her standard over the top gushing, and it's not really her dream job. Personally, my dream job is professional cuddler of baby animals.

Pretty sure her last job was also her "dream job". Has she actually stuck with a job for more than six months? 

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Pretty sure her last job was also her "dream job". Has she actually stuck with a job for more than six months? 

What happened to that job as a newspaper reporter? I've not followed her for a while, but wasn't that her "dream job"?

She didn't have any education so they didn't keep her at the newspaper. And yes, that was also her "dream job". 

On 22.8.2016 at 7:30 PM, formergothardite said:

I looked up the tickets and the cheapest ones were $27. She didn't have that much money and yet the second the check came instead of saving it because she is flat broke, she spent $80 on ticket right by the stage. 

She tweeted she's gonna get some new tats... God is good.

19 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

She tweeted she's gonna get some new tats... God is good.

God IS good. I can't wait for that shit.

"Peruvian-Russian" lol

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 1.12.25 PM.png

Oh, I love that she's a "Peruvian-Russian living as an Oregon human", as though Peruvians and/or Russians aren't humans.

She is back to tweeting the king and queen tattoos. I can't wait till she gets that one because she will figure out a way to make it more horrible than it already is. 

I saw that re the tats.  I assume every time I see them that she's all obsessed with some guy and dreaming of when she can get one with him. 

I'm kind of a creep and saw that her "ex-boyfriend" tweeted all those same tattoo posts, including the King and Queen ones. They're also still playing shows together or something? 

All I know is the best way to stay broken up with someone you're clearly obsessed with is to see them ALL OF THE TIME. 

I'm still hung up on how speshul she thinks she is because she has "Russian cheekbones" and "big Russian hands" and a "Peruvian nose." No one cares, Raquel. No one cares.

How much do tattoos cost? Because last week she couldn't afford $27 she was so broke. She has terrible money management skills.  Not a mention of college, so I'm guessing she isn't really going. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived