IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel - Part 4

samurai_sarah

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... I know it was a few days ago but... Did she buy an iPhone for an orphan and then act like a sugar mama about it? Is that what the iPhone post was about? 

It's my understanding that she has relatives in Peru. Do they live close enough to the boys' home that even if she's not invited there on a mission, she can just drop by?

I'm surprised her job let her take this much time off. She hasn't even worked there that long. 

27 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I'm surprised her job let her take this much time off. She hasn't even worked there that long. 

Given that she apparently just stopped showing up to her second job, i suspect not getting time off wouldn't stop her.

So, when November rolls around are we going to rename the thread Miss Raquel's Third Novel?

Yeah, I almost forgot about I Cannot Fathom...she spent a whole lot of time getting herself all hyped for it and then she only shat out a couple chapters. Not to mention, the existence of said chapters has never been proven, since she doesn't want people stealing her work. lol good times

1 hour ago, ari_belle said:

she spent a whole lot of time getting herself all hyped for it and then she only shat out a couple chapters.

I think she spent more time creating Pinterest pages for her characters than she actually did writing. Raquel is big on grand ideas but bad with carrying things through. 

I'm skeptical that she wrote as much as she claimed. 

8 hours ago, Shoobydoo said:

So, when November rolls around are we going to rename the thread Miss Raquel's Third Novel?

Miss Raquel's Third Half-assed Attempt at a Novel

It will be a sequel about Fathom's sister, Conceive Brooks, who's just turned sixteen and is pretty as a button, but far too holy to entertain the notion of dating Zhordan (Xaquerie's immensely hot hoodie-wearing younger brother), who once told her she looked cute in her pajamas and has been on her mind ever since...

I Cannot Conceive

Coming November 2016...

I'm curious about her lack of posts about the terrorist attack. I was expecting a "what its like to hear about a terrorist attack in your home country when you are out serving across the world" post about how nothing like this has ever happened and how much she loves the lgbt community.

Oh good grief.

I check my twitter this am.  There's an ask.fm question asking if that is her boyfriend she's all over and her answer is 'Yup' 

3 hours ago, clueliss said:

Oh good grief.

I check my twitter this am.  There's an ask.fm question asking if that is her boyfriend she's all over and her answer is 'Yup' 

:56247953c05d2_32(6):

*I know I'm supposed to reply more than that, but it's all I've got for this one. Please don't spank me, it's my birthday. 

Well she got another nickname while in Peru. Sadly it doesn't seem to be predator. Someone in Raquel's life needs to see her for who she really is and stage an intervention. She is on the path to doing something very bad  and she won't be able to get out of trouble by acting all cute. 

Is the nickname, picture of the boyfriend, etc on snapchat? I didn't see a whole lot on twitter. Is the boyfriend one of those young Peruvian boys she was all over in previous visits? Or am I just totally clueless?

I admit, I don't do snapchat. I'm already distractable enough, and I get the feeling snapchat involves constant interruptions from people who are snapchatting.

(ETA: or is the "nickname" something FJers are calling her, and I missed the original reference...? 'Cause I can think of one or two, myself.)

7 hours ago, clueliss said:

Oh good grief.

So she has a Peruvian boyfriend now? Good lawd. Imagine the whining she'll get up to when she's back in the states. I won't blame anyone for missing their SO when in a long-distance relationship-- been there, done that-- but you just know Raquel is going to be spewing her loneliness all over the internet.

She posted on instagram that she is leaving with a new nickname

Oh.  I'm thinking this means theoretical? I hope so.  She's still a pervy fuckwit though.

She posted a Father's Day pic on instagram. How many times a week does she mention her "Peruvian nose" or that her father is from Peru or that her mother is "Russian"? Jesus Christ.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived