IGNORED

The Queen and her green screen outfit

47of74

Elizabeth II wore a green outfit that was about the same color as green screens used to insert special effects in TV and movies.  The Internets of course took notice pretty quickly;

boredpanda.com/queen-elizabeth-green-screen-outfit-funny-photoshop-battle/

When choosing what to wear for your birthday, you need to ask yourself a number of important questions. Will my clothes match? Will my outfit clash with other people's outfits? Will my clothes make me look awesome? And quite possibly the most obvious question of all: will my clothes make me look like the green screen used for post-production movie special effects?

Unfortunately it appears that Queen Elizabeth forgot to ask herself this last question while dressing for her birthday celebrations on Sunday. And, never one to miss an opportunity, the internet was quick to remind her of this epic oversight. Because after all, what's the internet good for if not ridiculing 90 year-old ladies on their birthdays? Take a look at the pictures below to see what we're talking about. It seems that the Queen of England just became the Screen of England! Free free to add to the list and don't forget to vote for your favorite!

Here's the original;

outfit1.png

And my personal favorite;

outfit2.png

Archived