IGNORED

Dougie's Back!

DomWackTroll

2 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Doug WP is Douglas Winston Phillips. And the pic on his FB page is his father, in younger days.

Yes, he's trying to go incognito!  Dad was a real asshole too, as those of us who remember his career and attempts for the presidency know.

16 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Thanks, @hoipolloi.

Well, I guess Doug screwed up my thread, but we could always debate whether Spanky's son is hot or not. 

Isn't it, like, an abomination or something for men to have long hair? Or, wait-- is it okay if you're Scottish? 

Yowser!  That's really adorable.  What a beautiful nose! I want to rub those ears and stroke that hair.  :tw_love:

I suppose the young man isn't bad either.  (Showing myself to the prayer closet.)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Thanks, @hoipolloi.

Well, I guess Doug screwed up my thread, but we could always debate whether Spanky's son is hot or not. 

Isn't it, like, an abomination or something for men to have long hair? Or, wait-- is it okay if you're Scottish? 

He needs to clean up those brows a bit, but I'd do immoral things with him.

3a03bf70d8e90ea50c94735c275db842.jpg

"What's under that kilt, my lord?" 

"Oh, just a 200-Year, Multi-Generational Plan, that's all." 

3 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Whatever delusional behaviors he encouraged in DPIAR and at least one other son (Brad, of the Persecution Project), 

To refresh y'all on Brad Phillips: 

ministrywatchman.wordpress.com/2006/12/28/film-fraud-a-phillips-family-tradition/

Even more serious than the false claims and plagiarism on his website, he [Brad Phillips] obtained a copy of the broadcast master of the video before we had checked it, and began circulating and selling a version of the video which included numerous factual errors and serious security breaches. When I had agreed to take the film producer into Sudan, it was on the basis of a written agreement that I would have the opportunity to correct any factual errors or security breaches which could endanger the churches and mission bases — before the film was released.

In the wake of the premature release of this uncorrected version, every location of our mission activity in the South, identified in the video, was repeatedly bombed. This included the hospital, cathedral, school, mission base, and chaplains’ training centre. In fact, I was leading an Evangelism Explosion training team at just one of those locations when we were bombed on Sunday morning at the church.

Further down in the article, the author discusses the skullduggery involved. 

Rev. Hammond didn’t name names in this book. I wish he had, because the wicked deeds perpetrated against Frontline Fellowship were perpetrated by real men with real names. The name of the man who “obtained a copy of the broadcast master of the video” is Bradford L. Phillips. Rev. Hammond’s use of the word “obtained” is his only too gracious way of saying that Brad Phillips “stole” the video master.

Brad Phillips is the founder of The Persecution Project Foundation. Your readers might be interested in knowing that one of the founding board members of Persecution Project is Matthew Chancey. Your readers will be even more interested to know that Brad Phillips is the younger brother of Doug Phillips and the son of Howard Phillips.

Then, the author goes on to mention the scandal and general crazy associated with the fakeumentary, Raising the Allosaur.

Yes, yes.  It's TOTALLY reasonable to distrust someone because their name is hyphenated. And allowing a rapist to tell you who to vote for??  LOL!  Bye, dude.

Interesting, he's not really friends with "the usual suspects" on this account. At least they're not the ones commenting.

1 hour ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Great find, C&D.

That cover photo is just...squicky. :my_sick:

Icky and gross, for sure.

1 hour ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Great find, C&D.

Ol' Doug looks like a munchkin trying to get romantic there...

13 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

Interesting, he's not really friends with "the usual suspects" on this account. At least they're not the ones commenting.

Re-branding. 

45 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Re-branding. 

The page looks like a dating ad - but what an unfortunate cover photo.  

I wonder whether he went to the Brighouse 1940s bash.

DW? Is he trying to hide behind Doug Wilson's skirts initials? Because DW is such an upright, outstanding model of manhood...

Sorry, that was a silly thing to say.

15 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Great find, C&D.

Who IS that in the cover photo with him, is it someone I should recognise? 

16 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Great find, C&D.

Looks like he also has a photo of The Castle Aaargh.

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

Who IS that in the cover photo with him, is it someone I should recognise? 

Looks like his daughter Faith. If so, it wouldn't be the first time he's used squicky images of her.

3 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

The page looks like a dating ad - but what an unfortunate cover photo.  

I wonder whether he went to the Brighouse 1940s bash.

How on earth does he not see how creepy that cover photo is?

27 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Looks like his daughter Faith. If so, it wouldn't be the first time he's used squicky images of her.

This was SO painful to watch!  The horror.  Poor girl.  She hasn't got a bad voice, though not exactly "put 'er on TV" ready, at least as of 3 years ago, when that was recorded.

26 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Gah, I see it now, but I swear I didn't recognise her. Probably because what father would pose like that with his daughter:pb_eek:

Besides Doug Phillips. :pb_rollseyes:

Faith actually has some talent.

To me, the real question is whether Doug Phillips will give her the same opportunities to develop that talent that his father provided for his sister.

3 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Faith actually has some talent.

To me, the real question is whether Doug Phillips will give her the same opportunities to develop that talent that his father provided for his sister.

Yes, absolutely she has talent.  And I doubt it.

Poor Faith she's -what? - 17.  At the moment she and her talent are singing to superannuated veterans because Daddy is obsessed with the 1940s.  And couldn't give a shit about his daughters.

If I'd been Faith I would have swatted Daddy's hands away when I was trying to sing "Con te partiro," on that video.  Dougie fondling her made, and still makes, me squirm. 

And then he chooses a picture posed with Faith in a romantic posture for this latest FB attempt?  Squicky as hell.  Why not pose with Beall?

Just a hint to Doug though - your baggy panted buttocks should not be the focal point in any photo.   And were you deliberately trying to look like a Little Person with the foreshortening?

4 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

I was afraid it was an old photo of him with Lourdes. Now I'm not sure which is the creepier.

31 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

I was afraid it was an old photo of him with Lourdes. Now I'm not sure which is the creepier.

Dougy is watching... he changed the photo.  And he deleted/hid the previous post and instead has put this up:

To destroy a person, first you must treat them as if they are something less than human, and consequently not made in the image of God. You must rob them of their humanity and their dignity as a creature made in God's image. You must declare them unworthy of love and beyond redemption. You must believe yourself to be morally superior. If we are willing to be honest, most of us have done this to someone else sometime in our life. It must stop. It is the way of tyrants and fanatics. It is the path to fear, and fear is the gateway to barbarity. Most importantly, this approach to de-humanizing others is the essence of anti-Christianity. And the consequences of this philosophy are written each day in the abortuaries of the world. The horror of Orlando, Brussels and Paris, is a terrible and present reminder that attitudes behind these crimes are not reserved to Islam. They have become common to the modern era.

I know it's *supposed* to be about the tragedy of terrorism but I can't help but think that when he says, "You must declare them unworthy of love and beyond redemption. You must believe yourself to be morally superior. If we are willing to be honest, most of us have done this to someone else sometime in our life. It must stop." what DPIAT is trying to convey is that all those detractors of his are no better than the terrorist as they are treating him oh, so poorly.

ETA: Whoops!!  Sorry... I was looking at the wrong DP account... the squicky photo is still there.

Archived