IGNORED

Lori Alexander Pt. 9: Writing The World's Worst Book

6 minutes ago, OnceUponATime said:

It was mentioned on Lori's private facebook group

Is it allowed to quote what she actually said there?

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Petronella no it's not allowed to be quoted. :)
That would be something covered in this part of the fj rules: "Do NOT post private information about individuals. Private information includes information gleaned from private Facebook pages, [...]"

2 minutes ago, OnceUponATime said:

@Petronella no it's not allowed to be quoted. :)
That would be something covered in this part of the fj rules: "Do NOT post private information about individuals. Private information includes information gleaned from private Facebook pages, [...]"

That's what I figured. Ah well. I am curious about her book!

Is today's post supposed to be a nod to Dalrock?  It's uncanny how much it resembles his post from yesterday, right down to mentioning that housework is a breeze because appliances. :pb_rollseyes:

From the comment section of Dullrock's post specifically dedicated to ripping Ken to shreds:

I think a post is in order, preferably from Lori Alexander or another woman like her (or even better yet, from a woman who has recently celebrated her 100th birthday) titled something along the lines of “Housework Getting You Down, Ladies? Well, Let Me Give You Spoiled, Lazy Bitches Something to REALLY Whine About!, at which point the article would launch into a detailed, no-holds-barred description of what housework was like for women before MEN invented technology to make women’s domestic lives easier*

Lori today:

My recent viral post hit several nerves, including the feelings that many young wives have felt when their husbands don't help enough around the home, as if housework is so difficult and time-consuming with the many appliances we have today. {Thanks to the men who invented and built them. 

3 minutes ago, Koala said:

Is today's post supposed to be a nod to Dalrock?  It's uncanny how much it resembles his post from yesterday, right down to mentioning that housework is a breeze because appliances. :pb_rollseyes:

From the comment section of Dullrock's post specifically dedicated to ripping Ken to shreds:

Lori today:

My thoughts exactly. That post was a big shout out to Dalrock.  Lori wants to pretend they have ignored it but she really wants to give him a big wave and a wink.

As far as the serpent whispering "It's never enough;" one could argue that Ken listened to that little whisper.  After all, it was HE who was never around for his (sick) wife and children so that he could "race across the U.S. and Europe to build his business."  One could argue that HE could have been more content with a smaller income in exchange for a more fulfilling home life and marriage.

On another note, every time Ken mentions his travels to Europe, he reminds me of a spoiled junior high kid that wants to make sure others know he has something most other kids don't have.

We get it, Ken! You've been to Europe. So have I.  And the list of countries in which my husband has done business would make your eyeballs pop out of your head AND I doubt you'd manage well in most of those countries (Pakistan, anyone??).  You WOULD have enjoyed the trip to Singapore, I'm sure.  He did not get to witness a caning though, so....bummer  :my_confused:

The chronically-angry MRAs are dumping their anger on Ken, for daring to say that a man who does not help with the housework is a bad guy.

Interestingly, it looks like Mr. Cabinetman may be rising to Ken's defense. It looks like his style of w

Robert says:

Billy,
I’ve been here for four or five years. Ran my own blog for awhile. I’m right up there on the feminists hit lists. I’ve had them go through my financials, my business, cyber stalked, I’ve been called a rapist, an abuser and much worse. And I expected it, because they were the enemy. I don’t have a problem with tough. I’ve seen a lot worse than this. I have a problem with friendly fire wounding one of our own. I see them not even knowing who they are attacking. Not evening have 1% of the story or knowing the man. Let alone handling it biblical. We’ve got plenty of enemies my brothers. No reason to treat our brothers like them. It is one of the biggest reasons at this present moment we are losing the battle. I’ve got no problem giving a firm rebuke to a brother but many have gone far past that and lose credibility and divide the ranks of those fighting alongside him in doing so. He’s earned better than that and we are called to be better & wiser than that.

Could the evil feminist who is going through Robert's financials please rise?

Wow, Robert, you've been called things "much worse" than being a rapist and abuser? ARE there things much worse? I guess there are, if you don't think those things are that bad to begin with.

It's great that you "don't have a problem with tough." Because there's nothing tougher than going online and talking with a bunch of people that disagree with you. Yes, that's the toughest there is.

10 minutes ago, Hisey said:

The chronically-angry MRAs are dumping their anger on Ken, for daring to say that a man who does not help with the housework is a bad guy.

Interestingly, it looks like Mr. Cabinetman may be rising to Ken's defense. It looks like his style of w

Could the evil feminist who is going through Robert's financials please rise?

Wow, Robert, you've been called things "much worse" than being a rapist and abuser? ARE there things much worse? I guess there are, if you don't think those things are that bad to begin with.

It's great that you "don't have a problem with tough." Because there's nothing tougher than going online and talking with a bunch of people that disagree with you. Yes, that's the toughest there is.

*begin sarcasm font* Yes. Yes there are. Like insinuating that one CANNOT wrassle a bull when "oh yes he did too wrassle that bull!!!!11!!!!" so I suppose "weakling" or "sissy" or "girly man" is worse than rapist and abuser. *end sarcasm font*  Remember Robert is the one who reappeared here to defend himself against the "slander" that he could not handle a bull.  He remained quiet when we were discussing all the mental/emotional/verbal abuse we found through his wife's scrapbook forum entries. 

I'm so glad Robert has popped up again; now a discussion about him can be justified again. You opened the door, Robert....

Here is an earlier comment by Robert. I missed it before

Robert says:

I want to state up front that I have a personal beef with Ken.

That said, some of you are truly speaking out of your asses as to what you speak of the man. I’m in agreement with Dalrock’s post but some of you have gone WAY to far because you know way to little. The feminists dossier on this man is thicker than anybody writing here, including myself and including Dalrock. And it’s by a long shot. He does it under his own name, risking his business and family to stand up for beliefs that he holds in common with each of us. His name is smeared daily and lies are spoken about him daily. I think he flubbed this post greatly. But his body of work, even if at times not my style, is undoubtedly anti-feminist.

I wrote Dalrock a while back and he never posted my comment getting on him about writing about Doug Wilson. Listen guys, if you can’t find a friend in Doug Wilson and Ken Alexander you are without hope of turning this around. You cannot take one post or one sermon and have it stand alone against their body of work and the life they live day in day out. I made that mistake once against Voddie Baucham and a brother here corrected me. I am forever thankful to that brother and don’t hardly see eye to eye with him, but you won’t catch me speaking out against him amongst my brothers.

Before you open your fat traps to denigrate a man, do some damn homework, you speak about things you do not know and by doing so you prove yourself not worthy of being listened to in the least nor a worthy servant of their Master when you speak against a brother in such a way.

From Robert:

I want to state up front that I have a personal beef with Ken

Whaaaa...??!!??  What in the world could this little tiff be about? There's trouble in paradise??  Oh geesh, I am way too curious about this.   

5 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

From Robert:

Whaaaa...??!!??  What in the world could this little tiff be about? There's trouble in paradise??  Oh geesh, I am way too curious about this.   

Ken, did you send Amanda some M&Ms?

Ah, Cabinetman. He is the reason I came to FJ. I had a disagreement with him on someone else's blog, and a friend told me that he was being discussed on a forum . . . 

So nice to see him back. I have 175 of his posts saved in my feedly, in my category labeled Weirdos.

This might be the funniest comment EVER:

This is unthinkable. It is well-documented that ‘feminists’ do not wash their hands after using the toilet. You could not pay me enough to eat something they touched..

Oh, man! Dalrock has some doozies worshipping him.  Of course this commenter did not list any sources from which he got this "well-documented" information.

Also, the comments that use war terms "comrade in arms," "fellow soldier.." have me :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

They are just a bunch of little boys who have HE-MAN WOMAN HATERS CLUB signs hanging above their beds. 

One thing they forget is that not everyone has appliances that make like easier. And when you have 12537364 kids like you're "supposed" to, I'm not sure that it would even matter.

Cabinetman is lured out of hiding to defend Ken. It's like Christmas and my birthday rolled into one!

On the Always Learning FB page. Does this mean we can expect a post on obedience soon? *sigh*

ALobey.JPG

(I've been poking around the Always Learning Facebook. FJ, forgive me, for I have sinned). 

While I have to give some kind of credit to Loriken for leaving up some dissenting comments, it seems to me that the point they are missing is that a woman can work outside of the home and be a "Christian lady". A wife can disagree with her husband without getting a divorce or being bitter. But they don't see that, there is only the Loriken, oh sorry, BIBLICAL way.

2 hours ago, usmcmom said:

This is unthinkable. It is well-documented that ‘feminists’ do not wash their hands after using the toilet. You could not pay me enough to eat something they touched..

omg, lol.

It reminds me of, "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" There's just no way to respond. 

I can say, "But of course I wash my hands!" To which they would either reply, "Well, then you're not really a feminist" OR "Sure you say that ... but it's also a well-documented fact that feminists LIE." 

I suspect it's ALSO well-documented fact that MRAs pull stuff out of their asses if they can't actually find the "well-documented" facts they want.

Fun fact: People project behaviors they fear the most onto others. MRAs are so petrified of being treated unfairly that they treat everyone else, and specifically women, like shit. I'm guessing Mr. Nasty Hands up there is pretty foul in the bathroom or he wouldn't be projecting that on feminists (like those women who hover out of the fear of dirty toilet seats and then leave their urine sprinkled all over the seat and floor for someone else to clean up -- I really really do not like sprinkle-leaving hoverers).

Ya know; I've never actually given much thought to feminism and its actual definition; but HOLY COW these anti-feminists are wackadoodles for sure.  This has been very enlightening for me.

Seems like a good time to say I love FJ and all its poopy-handed, baby-killing, job-stealing lesbian witches. 

I can't even respond, because there is just so much...I seriously never dreamed that "feminists" were such a highly organized group. Dossiers on Ken Alexander? Really? :pb_lol::pb_lol::pb_lol: 

And I wondered what I would do for fun when Game of Thrones was over!

I can see why these guys, including Ken, can't get along with women. They are like roosters, they can't back down.

Here's how that conversation at Dalrock's would've gone, if they were reasonable people:

Ken: Oh, yeah, Dalrock. My post did sounds like I was saying men were wrong for not doing housework.

Dalrock: Definitely! And that pisses me off, because I believe men have no obligation to do any of that shit.

Ken: Yeah, that's what I believe too. But Lori's readers keep pressuring me. . . I don't think they'd hear me if I said they should do it all. Plus, a lot of them have 13 kids and homeschool. I'd sound ridiculous if I said it was OK for their husband to come home and watch TV.

Dalrock: But that IS what we believe. 

Ken: Yeah, well, I think I get my point across better this way. Once I have them convinced not to nag, I was gonna slowly start implying that it was better if they did all the work, too.

Dalrock: Ain't gonna work, man.

Ken: We'll have to agree to disagree.

Instead, there are over 230 comments by these angry bozos, trying to find new ways of insulting each other and any woman who foolishly comes around.

Had a *bing* moment while staring at Lori's blog page on FB.  Not only does she crawfish on her statements to save face (poorly) but in trying to raise up the role of SAHM and how powerful and great it is....she makes sure to place more emphasis on how hard her husband works to provide.

Keeping a home and raising four children isn't easy, but it is nothing compared to what Ken was doing to provide for our family.

Now I don't what he does exactly, but I'm fairly certain whatever keeps him busy 40 hours a week is manageable.  Having done both in life, spent time at home chasing a toddler, and then spending a decade in some of the greasiest, manliest jobs out there...I didn't find one especially harder or more taxing than the other.  One may have been physically tiring vs the other being mental...but all in all, being a housewife or slinging engine parts is pretty damn difficult.  

Maybe she's had the easiest time on Earth raisin' babies.  IDK.  But she knows how to put that husband on a pedestal and end up demeaning her own worth in the process.  

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived