IGNORED

Another Fundie Family-Tim and Franicia White

love2scrap

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4.6.2016 at 7:17 AM, Hane said:

There's another poor Heistheway out there. Long ago, there was a thread about a family in Alaska with a daughter saddled with this monstrosity.

I think I remember that family. The parents were both quite corpulent, wear a lot of denim and she was also one of the headcovering types. They seemed to be a little crunchy and die hard against vaccinating their kids. Or am I confusing them with another family?

On 4.6.2016 at 8:14 PM, TuringMachine said:

I still don't understand how it's pronounced. Hi-stha-way doesn't help much.

I just cannot understand how her parents can use her name in everyday situation without bursting out in laughter. "Heistheway could you please set the table for dinner?" just doesn't work for me. Okay, they are the ones who gave these poor girl that horrific name, but still...

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 9:04 PM, anachronistic said:

I want to meet him so I can say : "who is the way?" "HE is the way." "Yeah, ok, but who is he?" "Jesus." "Jesus? Jesus what?" "Jesus CHRIST." "Oh. Don't know him. Why'd you name your kid after him?"

This simultaneously reminds me of the "Who's On First" skit (by Abbott & Costello, I think?) & one of the songs David Bowie sang in Labrynth (sorry for the crap spelling skills today) about the babe with the power. (Thank you for putting up with my rambling nonsense.)

1 hour ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

This simultaneously reminds me of the "Who's On First" skit (by Abbott & Costello, I think?) & one of the songs David Bowie sang in Labrynth (sorry for the crap spelling skills today) about the babe with the power. (Thank you for putting up with my rambling nonsense.)

The Bowie song came from a Cary Grant riff in the '40s movie "The Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer." /[old]

On June 4, 2016 at 11:14 AM, TuringMachine said:

I still don't understand how it's pronounced. Hi-stha-way doesn't help much.

It's pronounced: Highs the way. 

14 hours ago, roddma said:

And I thought nothing was worse than Spurgeon.

I thought nothing was worse than a hypocrite. Is there a thread on GOMI on the Whites??

17 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I thought nothing was worse than a hypocrite. Is there a thread on GOMI on the Whites??

Look I have done nothing to you, and I hurt no one here. I dont now why you keep bringing this up.

Just now, roddma said:

Look I have done nothing to you, and I hurt no one here. I dont now why you keep bringing this up.

Hmm.... because you slam FJ on other forums then run over here and post like you are an innocent. Want me to run over to GOMI and pull all the rude things you have said about this forum and its membership so everyone can know?

5 minutes ago, roddma said:

Because it is really funny how you went to GOMI to complain about how horrible this place is and then apparently love FJ so much you just can't leave.  If you hate us so much, why do you stay? <------real question. 

6 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Because it is really funny how you went to GOMI to complain about how horrible this place is and then apparently love FJ so much you just can't leave.  If you hate us so much, why do you stay? <------real question. 

This, @roddma, is what I have been trying to get you answer with all my passive aggressive posting. And GOMI is not the only place you have slammed FJ. You have been doing for years. I asked you this same damn question two or three years ago when I saw you telling everyone how terrible we are on another site, using the nearly same damn user name. Come on. Give it rest.

How exactly do you expect people to react when you go about the internet bashing them and then running back here to pretend you didn't do that? @roddma 

::Yawns::  Roddma has been around for years and complaining about FJ for years on other sites.  All over the place.  She loves to hate us but she can't keep away from here.  It is a mystery. 

Like I tell Duggar huggers you can choose to ignore comments or users you don't like. It isnt grade school.

The hypocrites are ones who pretend to be innocent Christians on TV then cover up sexual abuse behind the scenes.

There is more than one way to be a hypocrite. 

21 minutes ago, roddma said:

Like I tell Duggar huggers you can choose to ignore comments or users you don't like. It isnt grade school.

The hypocrites are ones who pretend to be innocent Christians on TV then cover up sexual abuse behind the scenes.

Sure, I could choose to ignore you being a hypocrite, but I don't. It is just REALLY weird that you go about the internet complaining about how horrible FJ is and then post here like you love it. 

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

Sure, I could choose to ignore you being a hypocrite, but I don't. It is just REALLY weird that you go about the internet complaining about how horrible FJ is and then post here like you love it. 

It is not just the hypocrisy.  There's a long history of shit stirring there too.  Check out Roddma's  attempted derailing of the "Orphan Myth" thread just now.  She'll start advocating spanking any second now she's been all stirred up.

I forgot to say, Roddma has also been banned from more places than I can count and may be riding for a fall on GOMI.  She dared to post criticism of GOMI on GOMI!  Party Pants, unlike Curious, won't stand for that.  Let the ban hammer fall.  :laughing-jumpingpurple:

Maybe she stays here because Curious is the only nice forum owner who won't ban her? :laughing-jumpingpurple:

Here are some of her GOMI delights:

2016-06-05.png

2016-06-05.png

Basically, she complains because she is allowed to have an opinion, but feels if her opinions are challenged that she is being oppressed for having an opinion. It's such bull. She has been bemoaning the mentality on FJ for ages other places BUT STILL COMES HERE. You have a right to an opinion, but not a right to an unchallenged opinion. No one does. Not even @Curious, as she herself will admit.

Can someone explain?

And posting on anti-free jinger Facebook pages! @roddma you and the other two people posting on that page are really something else!:laughing-rolling:

17 hours ago, roddma said:

People could ignore it, but why should they?  You've been saying what a horrible site FJ is since before I took over, yet you still interact here like everything is just ducky.  The cognitive dissonance must be extreme for you not to realize that bashing people all over the internet and then coming "home" like nothing happened is not going to go over very well.

I don't care if you post on as many websites as you can find and bash FJ, BUT when I see you do it, I'm going to call you out personally every. single. time.  

You are a part of the community you are bashing.  You are like Ken Alexander who came here and tried talking like he wasn't actually a member even though he was posting multiple times a day.   If you think there is a problem with FJ, then YOU are part of the problem because you are a member here just like everyone else.

You don't get to rewrite history that absolves you of being a member on the site you think is so horrible. 

Now run off to the other misfits that couldn't manage to stay members of a site that has only banned about 30 actual people (some who requested it) in almost 11 years of existence and tell them how mean I was to you so they can spout more false nonsense.   Seriously, I get some of my best entertainment from seeing what those 3-4 people post about me and FJ.

6 minutes ago, Curious said:

Seriously, I get some of my best entertainment from seeing what the lies those 3-4 people post make up out of thin air about me and FJ.

FTFY.  

17 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Can someone explain?

Sorry, no.  Roddma is an oddity.  If she were just a hypocrite I'd leave her alone, but she has an unpleasant streak almost as wide as her hypocritical streak. :confusion-shrug:

• 5 months later...

As a military Navy officer kid myself, I am guessing this post means that Tim is about to get medically discharged/retired. Which is will be a big adjustment for them, and may be why they have been frantically selling a lot of stuff online. They may need to move:

• 4 months later...

Tim and Franicia just posted on their Instagram that they are being transferred to Pensacola (home of PCC) Naval Air Station in a couple of weeks.

Archived