IGNORED

Scotia-Glenville students, staff have run-in with screaming evangelist

well evil target Michelle digger wannabe is at it again this time at a high school. it is kind of pathetic and it sure does not honor god. 

The same woman who videotaped herself delivering an anti-transgender rant in a Glens Falls Target store last week had a confrontation with students, staff and police at Scotia-Glenville High School on Monday.

“How many of you are angels or demons out here?” she shouted to students from a sidewalk outside the school.

During the rant, she accused the students of watching too much MTV, listening to too much “gangster” music, smoking pot, and living for the devil. She also told students the time is now to start homeschooling, since “next year Obama is going to let you young men use the girls bathroom.”

That cop did a good job handling her. Love how she keeps screaming that other people are angry. And kudos to the kid who expressed his First Amendment rights by giving her the finger.

What an ultra maroon!  (in the words of Bugs Bunny)  Her standing on the sidewalk screaming is almost certainly having the opposite effect of what she wants: it's just make her look batshit crazy and turning people off her message which is fine with me.

Does she realize that Obama will not be president next year or is she referring to the next school year? There are some people crazier than a shithouse rat that believe that Obama will do something that make him be president for another consecutive term.  That would be unconstitutional per the 22 Amendment.  IOW, not going to happen.

For the kids among you, does anyone pay attention to MTV anymore?  It's not what it was in the 80s.

6 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

For the kids among you, does anyone pay attention to MTV anymore?  It's not what it was in the 80s.

The only good show still on it, in my humble 23-year old opinion, is Catfish. 

These children do not look impressed. 

Okay almost done with this video but fucking shout out to the girl who says, "Yeah I smoke the devil's lettuce, what are you going to do about it?" to this woman with the cop right next to her. 

My high school, when I was there, did not allow transgender students to use the bathroom of their gender identity. However, there was still sex going on in the bathroom. One time at lunch I saw this kid walking by the girl's bathroom and the door opened. The girl grabbed his arm like a goddamn trap door spider, I swear to God, and pulled him into the bathroom. I will never forget that because it was just so strange. He left later but he was the subject of previous blow-job-in-the-bathroom rumors, so I think this was like....a thing. 

I live in the area, & read about this on Facebook. What a waste of time. While I fully support freedom of speech for everyone, aren't there more important things to kvetch about?

31 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

I remember the golden heyday of MTV. I mourn its loss.

2 hours ago, paganbaby said:

That cop did a good job handling her. Love how she keeps screaming that other people are angry. And kudos to the kid who expressed his First Amendment rights by giving her the finger.

Agree about the cop, but would have rather seen her arrested than getting behind the wheel to (presumably) go do more of the same.  I'm sure she thought Jesus was showing his approval of her behavior by the cops letting her go.  I don't expect she would have quit if she was arrested...but maybe she would think twice before doing her thing on school property.

As a former teacher this type of thing infruriates me. While I think teachers need to have opinions (how can you teach kids how to express their opinions appropriately, if you never express any of your own?) I know of no teacher who purposely changes a child's feverently held opinion or world view, and women like her paint all teachers as tools of indoctrination.

If you believe that, and don't want to send your kids to public school, that's fine, but the parents of these children don't believe that. So don't force your beliefs on minors when you do not have ANY say in their lives. 

As a parent, I don't want some random adult accosting my child and telling him he's going to hell, or telling him he ought to be homeschooled, or just shouting at him for any reason (except, 'LOOK OUT, THERE'S A BEAR BEHIND YOU!")

She's been warned about making a disturbance, and she's been warned about being on private property.  The next time it happens (and it will), I hope they arrest her.  No more free passes.

God sure has some creepy stalkers.

1 hour ago, PennySycamore said:

I no longer have teens in the house, so I wondered if maybe it was making a renaissance. My kids certainly never watched it.

57 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Agree about the cop, but would have rather seen her arrested than getting behind the wheel to (presumably) go do more of the same.  I'm sure she thought Jesus was showing his approval of her behavior by the cops letting her go.  I don't expect she would have quit if she was arrested...but maybe she would think twice before doing her thing on school property.

I think she would have been delighted, envisioning herself the next Kim Davis. Much as I'd liked to have seen her arrested, diffusing the situation was probably best.

31 minutes ago, EmmieJ said:

As a parent, I don't want some random adult accosting my child and telling him he's going to hell, or telling him he ought to be homeschooled, or just shouting at him for any reason (except, 'LOOK OUT, THERE'S A BEAR BEHIND YOU!")

Agreed, although I treasure the memory of my older daughter (then a teenager) facing down someone who ranted against same-sex marriage because "Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!" Before I could intervene, the kid looked him in the eye and said, "I'm Jewish." The guy was too gobsmacked to think of a comeback. I don't know if he wasn't aware of the various OT verses, or was just so horrified at meeting a REAL LIVE JEWISH PERSON he froze.

1 hour ago, Antimony said:

Okay almost done with this video but fucking shout out to the girl who says, "Yeah I smoke the devil's lettuce, what are you going to do about it?" to this woman with the cop right next to her. 

I couldn't make out what she said. That's amazing.

5 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

What an ultra maroon!  (in the words of Bugs Bunny)  Her standing on the sidewalk screaming is almost certainly having the opposite effect of what she wants: it's just make her look batshit crazy and turning people off her message which is fine with me.

There used to be a sidewalk evangelist on my university campus who stationed himself at the major street crossing from campus to a business district.  He'd wave his bible, rant and scream that we were all going to hell for various reasons, and singled out people to harass in an ugly and personal way as they walked by.  He single handedly turned more people away from Jesus than a million reruns of MTV. 

Wow. My husband and I just warhead both videos. Wow. He used to be a principal, he had some bat shit crazy parents but nothing like this lady. 

So she is in the NY area. I wonder where because when I watched the 2nd video Jilly and Davey popped up. I wonder if they know each other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Angry Preacher Woman visits Finland.

I think that these young women handled themselves pretty well, not even taking into account that English isn't their first language!

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 1:45 PM, LadyCrow1313 said:

I live in the area, & read about this on Facebook. What a waste of time. While I fully support freedom of speech for everyone, aren't there more important things to kvetch about?

I remember the golden heyday of MTV. I mourn its loss.

I miss Daria and 120 Minutes.  Yeah, I have Daria on DVD, but it doesn't have the original music. 

1 hour ago, JMarie said:

I miss Daria and 120 Minutes.  Yeah, I have Daria on DVD, but it doesn't have the original music. 

back in 1989, a guy from my school was on Remote Control.  he was your classic I'm-just-here-for-the-parties dude, and apparently so were the other 2 contestants on his episode:  they all did so poorly they were kicked off.

I don't think anybody ever In the history of the world got 'saved' by this behavior. 

I just finished watching this. That police officer deserves a medal. I mean it. He was very patient and treated her with respect while trying to diffuse her and distract her. She clearly has mental problems. 

I appreciate the principal trying to protect his students and being offended by the sex in the bathroom comments.

lastly, our high school already allows transgender students to use the bathroom they identify with. There was a long discussion about it on our local FB page.  Most people were positive about it. Some were upset at first, but honestly didn't understand the issues and we're open to listening. Some a minority were just stupid. There were interesting points bought up against it I thought were valid that had nothing to do with hate too.

Archived