IGNORED

House of cards

Melissa1977

I haven't found any topic about this series, so I start a new one.

I have to confess I've only watched 3 seasons. I'm waiting for Netflix Spain to air the 4th one.

In my opinion, season 1 was thrilling and absolutely cinical and kept me hooked on. There were very well constructed characters, an interesting story and black humour. Season 2 was more focused in politics, maybe less thrilling. Season 3 is very dark, shows politics in a deeper way and I love how the screenwriters play with the psyche of the main characters. I found season 1 brilliant and season 3 also brilliant but in a more dramatic way.

• 9 months later...
On 24.05.2016 at 0:09 PM, Melissa1977 said:

I haven't found any topic about this series, so I start a new one.

I have to confess I've only watched 3 seasons. I'm waiting for Netflix Spain to air the 4th one.

In my opinion, season 1 was thrilling and absolutely cinical and kept me hooked on. There were very well constructed characters, an interesting story and black humour. Season 2 was more focused in politics, maybe less thrilling. Season 3 is very dark, shows politics in a deeper way and I love how the screenwriters play with the psyche of the main characters. I found season 1 brilliant and season 3 also brilliant but in a more dramatic way.

I'm watching now season 2. Frank's cynicism and slyness is just astounding. Thanks to him I became crazy suspicious because I started to see  shenanigans in every aspect in my life lol :pb_lol:

I watched the original British version and loved it.  I tried to watch the American version and it was just too real.  It was more a documentary than fiction.  Kind of like Breaking Bad.  Too much even for me.

Archived