• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
FundieFarmer

List of Unmarried Fundies – It's a Small World

382 posts in this topic

Charity Burnett is engaged to Samuel Wearden, as of 11th February. http://10burnetts.com. I've never heard of the Weardens - anyone come across them? 

Edited by Triplet3

7 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Charity Burnett is engaged to Samuel Wearden, as of 11th February. http://10burnetts.com. I've never heard of the Weardens - anyone come across them? 

Have you heard anything about her sister Hannah's baby? She's due with #3 in February or March.

31 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Have you heard anything about her sister Hannah's baby? She's due with #3 in February or March.

No, but I don't have Instagram or Twitter so don't know whether anyone's posted anything on there about it. I mainly just keep up with the Burnetts through the family blog.

6 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

No, but I don't have Instagram or Twitter so don't know whether anyone's posted anything on there about it. I mainly just keep up with the Burnetts through the family blog.

Thanks, I don't follow them at all and didn't want to miss anything.

Looks like a stunning setting for a proposal!

10 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

He was the guy in the picture at Christmas time that no one knew who he was. I figured they must be serious if they include him in a family Christmas picture. That's a pretty place to propose. I guess the one good thing about the ridiculous practice of chaperones is that someone is always creeping about taking pictures of your engagement. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

46 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He was the guy in the picture at Christmas time that no one knew who he was. I figured they must be serious if they include him in a family Christmas picture. That's a pretty place to propose. I guess the one good thing about the ridiculous practice of chaperones is that someone is leays creeping about taking pictures of your engagement. 

Yes, I recognised him from the Christmas photo but don't know anything else about him or his family. Must do some research this evening. Ha, yes I thought that too re. chaperones!