IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies – It's a Small World

FundieFarmer

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Charity Burnett is engaged to Samuel Wearden, as of 11th February. http://10burnetts.com. I've never heard of the Weardens - anyone come across them? 

Have you heard anything about her sister Hannah's baby? She's due with #3 in February or March.

31 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Have you heard anything about her sister Hannah's baby? She's due with #3 in February or March.

No, but I don't have Instagram or Twitter so don't know whether anyone's posted anything on there about it. I mainly just keep up with the Burnetts through the family blog.

6 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

No, but I don't have Instagram or Twitter so don't know whether anyone's posted anything on there about it. I mainly just keep up with the Burnetts through the family blog.

Thanks, I don't follow them at all and didn't want to miss anything.

10 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

He was the guy in the picture at Christmas time that no one knew who he was. I figured they must be serious if they include him in a family Christmas picture. That's a pretty place to propose. I guess the one good thing about the ridiculous practice of chaperones is that someone is always creeping about taking pictures of your engagement. 

46 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He was the guy in the picture at Christmas time that no one knew who he was. I figured they must be serious if they include him in a family Christmas picture. That's a pretty place to propose. I guess the one good thing about the ridiculous practice of chaperones is that someone is leays creeping about taking pictures of your engagement. 

Yes, I recognised him from the Christmas photo but don't know anything else about him or his family. Must do some research this evening. Ha, yes I thought that too re. chaperones!

2 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Morton family friend Amanda Davis is engaged to someone named Luke.

Luke Weathers, Kelly Bradrick's bestie's brother in law

10 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Morton family friend Amanda Davis is engaged to someone named Luke.

Interesting! Do you happen to know how old she is? 

19 minutes ago, meee said:

Wow!  Do we know anything about her family? 

It allon the other thread but she is the oldest daughter of the Duaggar's church pastor. So they've known them for awhile. 

Could there be a double courtship in the works between Campana and Roberts families? Namely between Nick and Campbell, and Mariah and Henry. Info gleaned/inferred from Keni's post on Insta.

11 minutes ago, Mrs. Bean said:

Could there be a double courtship in the works between Campana and Roberts families? Namely between Nick and Campbell, and Mariah and Henry. Info gleaned/inferred from Keni's post on Insta.

Nope.  They're just trolling us. Someone commented that 'it's headlining over there already', I'm sure referring to the Morton thread, and Campbell made a snarky remark that they're going to be in-laws.  Aren't they all cute.  Let them have their little fun. :)

Hey girls, why don't you come over to the dark side? Instead of praying for us you could snark with us.  Just leave your hateful beliefs at the door. 

Why, oh why doesn't somebody realize that Jana is the most beautiful of the bunch?  She is just gorgeous.

Haven't the past few Morton threads been mostly concerned with Katie's situation (after her husband was arrested for repeatedly raping a child)? Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah, I'm not seeing the #fjentertainment value there...

On 3/9/2017 at 10:18 AM, nickelodeon said:

Haven't the past few Morton threads been mostly concerned with Katie's situation (after her husband was arrested for repeatedly raping a child)? Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah, I'm not seeing the #fjentertainment value there...

Tee hee, my brother in law is a child molester! 

2 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

Tee hee, my brother in law is a child molester! 

#itswhoweare #itswhatwedo

(oh, I'm sorry, does that only apply to the good things? protip: if you're going to be running around telling other people how to live their lives, you might want to consider the collective example you set. Matthew 7:5: people other than fundies can read the Bible, you know.)

I was over reading, Keep Up With Fundies, and a pic was up speculating about Carlin Bates having a secret "special friend". In one photo she is napping with a teddy bear and the other only shows feet. Assuming her feet...and a guy's feet. Oh goody, another Bates courtship coming up. Bet the FJ detectives will soon find out who this mysterious dude is! I saw no mention of it on the Bates snark page.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived