IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies – It's a Small World

FundieFarmer

13 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Or imagine being the groom's mother, having a few heart-to-hearts with the MOTB, then finding out that the tale of your *SEVERE hemorrhoids is on social media.

Fixed that for you.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Eww. The Nuri Auction post is just disgusting.

Let's read  between the lines, shall we? "My barely legal teen daughter has been on the marriage market since she got too tall to fold up under the table in the RV to sleep, but now we can openly discuss it since she's over 18!"

Right. Because she had sooooo many other choices presented to her.

Huh. So Nuri spends months of her life in a family-size sardine can, acting as a teacher to the Rodriguii and singing every weekend while her parents pass the plate, and she has no money? None at all? That's odd. If she doesn't get to keep any of the money she earns, then who... ohhhhh. :(

"Under threat of not receiving her certificate from the Rodrigues Institute for Preaching, RV Maintenance and Hair Styling, Nuri finally agreed to write a very private list of things that she really didn't want to share with anyone! Including her loving parents! We've published it here for the amusement of internet strangers because it REALLY blesses our hearts to deprive our children of even intellectual privacy!!"

She's so mature! So EXTREMELY mature! Why, it's almost like she never had a childhood at all!!!

This one really annoys me. Aren't these the same people who wrote an entire blog post about how the kids "chose to honor" Jill by spending their precious pennies and dollars on small gifts, a homemade party, and love notes to cheer her up on a random day a couple of years ago? They've had 18 years to figure out how to show a little appreciation to their adult daughter who has shouldered far more than her fair share of the burden of their terrible choices. And the best they could come up with is... a blog post? Granted, they do seem to be trying pretty hard to find her a suitor. If I were Nuri, my fondest wish would be to GTFO by any means necessary too. I guess maybe it is a nice gift. 

I wonder if the police would consider this pimping out your daughter, child trafficking? 

Matthias Wissman posted a picture with a girl who appears to be his girlfriend on his instagram. she's also with him in his profile pic. She isn't tagged so i don't know her name though

On Thursday, May 04, 2017 at 3:09 AM, SolomonFundy said:

Let's read  between the lines, shall we? "My barely legal teen daughter has been on the marriage market since she got too tall to fold up under the table in the RV to sleep, but now we can openly discuss it since she's over 18!"

Could be worse. She could be like my cousin's ex girlfriend's mom. As soon as he broke up with this 16 year old girl her mom had her dating a 20 year old man. She made it quite clear when they were dating she meant to marry her off soon and my cousin (17). The cousin finally got sick of it thank God. 

Of course the reason she wants the 16 year old married off is to make room fr babies and small children that she's collecting from her sister.

On 5/6/2017 at 0:12 PM, VBOY9977 said:

Matthias Wissman posted a picture with a girl who appears to be his girlfriend on his instagram. she's also with him in his profile pic. She isn't tagged so i don't know her name though

Matthias is kind of cute when he's not performing in blackface... I still wonder about a potential Maxwell/Wissman courtship. John and Hannah maybe?

9 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

Matthias is kind of cute when he's not performing in blackface... I still wonder about a potential Maxwell/Wissman courtship. John and Hannah maybe?

He looks like a Wissman! I can spot a Wissman from a mile away. They all look alike! It's crazy. 

Moving on and Racing to the Altar

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived