IGNORED

Jill, Derick and Israel- Part 16

samurai_sarah

3 hours ago, lascuba said:

Wait...morning sickness? Congratulations, @VelociRapture! I'm so happy for you!

Lol! Thanks. I'd be more excited, but I've puked twice today and still feel like I could be sick again.

Velocidaddy is going to have a very stern talk with Velocibaby about not making Velocimommy sick when he gets home tonight.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Emme said:

Now, now, I'm sure there's some male relative who is in charge with protecting your virginity and making sure you don't read books or wear pants! (sorry about the loss of your dad Ungodly Grandma)

Thanks. It happened in 1986, so I am starting to be ok with it. Smile.) 

Actually, I think of him often and still miss him everyday.

13 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Lol! Thanks. I'd be more excited, but I've puked twice today and still feel like I could be sick again.

Velocidaddy is going to have a very stern talk with Velocibaby about not making Velocimommy sick when he gets home tonight.

Congrats! And ginger root pills made my life much easier during the pukey period.

Just now, Chicken bones said:

Congrats! And ginger root pills made my life much easier during the pukey period.

I have hard ginger candy that might help. I was just sick again so I'll probably be popping some of those soon.

54 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

yeah, the whole, "my friends moved forward and married and I'm the last single one" is a really hard position for several reasons and I don't think our society talks enough about it. 

This happened to my daughter. She broke up with a serious boyfriend (whom no one in the family really liked) just before her 30th birthday, all her friends were married and starting families. Very hard on her. And then a good while later, she met a handsome Dutchman down near the Stock Exchange, they fell in love, married and are deliriously happy, with a lovely little girl. But she felt like a loser, my beautiful girl who passed the bar on her first try. So happy it worked out for her, and hope it does for you, too. There are always wonderful surprises in life, to balance out the sucky parts. 

3 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I have hard ginger candy that might help. I was just sick again so I'll probably be popping some of those soon.

Even tea brewed from grated gInger root helps, although I hate the taste of ginger so I preferred the pills. But nausea is a good thing :) Pregnancy after trouble conceiving or miscarriage is so freaking scary and fabulous, like walking a tightrope! (Been there too.)

3 minutes ago, Chicken bones said:

Even tea brewed from grated gInger root helps, although I hate the taste of ginger so I preferred the pills. But nausea is a good thing :) Pregnancy after trouble conceiving or miscarriage is so freaking scary and fabulous, like walking a tightrope! (Been there too.)

Lol! My mom said that about nausea too. Then I was sick five times today. She stopped saying that - and reminiscing about how much I made her sick - and started telling me how to rest up and feel better. She's a good mom. :pb_lol:

My father in law told me that the nausea was all in my head. :evileye2:

27 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Based on his own personal experiences, right-LOL

My parents used to say that to me about being car sick, as I was barfing my guts out- assholes.

Even as a little child I used to wonder if it was in my head, why was my stomach lurching and vomitus escaping from my mouth. Again, assholes...and these were pretty decent parents in the grand scheme of things.

6 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Yeah... Nobody holds me at night, but I can honestly say that my lover is 10 feet tall and made of steel. :Bazinga:

Have fun polishing that shaft...

15 minutes ago, snickerz said:

Have fun polishing that shaft...

I work that shaft up and down repeatedly using every muscle in my body.

7 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

@VelociRapture,

For you and the teeny-tiny tyrant. :my_heart:

fritos-original.png

2 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Ya got to keep in mind. . .

labor fever.jpg

7 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

My husband said the same thing, until I threw up in his car... :hello:

20 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

My non carsick sister insisted that, when I got sick, it was a ploy to sit in the front seat. I even threw up on her, and she still thought it was something I purposely did to myself, so I could sit in front.

Well, we are coming up on June, & according to their schedule, Jill & Derrick should be heading home sometime  around the middle/end of June. The last few pics of them led me to believe they are both so over it. I could stand a special on that. Where they're going to live, where/when he gets a job/if Jill will go back to midewife-ing. Which J'slave is going to come live w/her incase she's out on a call & D. is at work. My money's on Joy.

I'm not sure when this was taken, but why does Derrick always seem to be in costume or something?

13147339_933032356816020_511351042590532

On 5/22/2016 at 1:56 PM, bashfulpixie said:

At one point I lived near the Villages, Fl, and STIs among seniors living there is a huge issue.  Since almost the entire area is 55+, they never think about protection and there have been several outbreaks of several STIs because people can be very casual with sex down there.

It's like the Villages are Woodstock South to them!

Are they coming home for good in June? To me, it seemed like they planned to stay there for the long haul, not just a one year gig. 

so i know the rumors have been out there forever but is jill preggers? did i miss that?

and congrats @VelociRapture

3 hours ago, MatthewDuggar said:

I'm not sure when this was taken, but why does Derrick always seem to be in costume or something?

13147339_933032356816020_511351042590532

Just glancing at this pic, it kind of seems like a still from a Quentin Tarantino or Robert Rodriguez film. :pb_lol:

What's with the fingers up in Izzy's neck? This is not a dog that you come up to and 'skritch' (to quote Charles Schultz)

On 5/25/2016 at 3:11 PM, Bad Wolf said:

That's when you make sure it's all in his lap.

16 minutes ago, nst said:

that picture is from the season finale.   That's what Derick wears 

He is just all sorts of cray cray 

Once a college football mascot, always a college football mascot?

18 minutes ago, nst said:

that picture is from the season finale.   That's what Derick wears 

He is just all sorts of cray cray 

Poor Derick. His style reminds my of a four  year old girl who is just starting to choose her own outfits. 

On 5/25/2016 at 1:59 PM, VelociRapture said:

I'm no expert on "training" a child, but maybe you need to start it now.   I'm sure the Pearls would say it's never too soon to show that baby who the boss is and to make baby submit to your will.  Maybe they have a rod to use while you are pregnant that will only "train" the baby and not cause any harm to you.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived