IGNORED

Ken Alexander thinks molestation/incest are totally normal ~ Always Learning

15 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Fucking unbelievable. Just unbelievable. Just when you think you have heard the most disgusting nonsense ever (girls are ready for marriage when their breasts develop), here comes another fundie asshole spewing shit. Fuck him, fuckhead bastard that he is.

Fucking sexual abuse is not normal in any way. Grrrrrrrrrrr.........

That gotdamn son-of-a-motherflucker is trying to justify his own shit or somebody close to him. 

It's Saturday  night. I need wine and plenty of it.

My suspicions as well.

It's bizarre, innit? It's almost like these people get together and discuss ways to top each other in the horrific department.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank God for Valium. It's the only thing keeping me calm. I just hope he doesn't come here to mansplain.

6 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

Thank God for Valium. It's the only thing keeping me calm. I just hope he doesn't come here to mansplain.

Oh, I wish he would. It would be the most epic moment in FJ history. 

Wait--which blog entry is this happening on?

ETA: Nevermind. I just caught up with this thread and see now that it was deleted. I figured I was missing it somewhere in Ken's massive Wall o Text in the Thursday, May 19 entry.

Thanks, FJ Warriors, for preserving this for posterity. Ken and Lori Alexander are monsters.

Eleventy-hundred times thanks for the preservation! Can the data be stored/mirrored/whatever elsewhere (?WayBack Machine?) in case the FJ server dies or something? (Computer nitwit here, but backups/screen caps always seem to be a great idea.)

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

Oh, I wish he would. It would be the most epic moment in FJ history. 

Maybe if we use enough Goggle Tactics (tm), he'll show up because we're persekutin' him and slandering him (by quoting his exact words).

Yes. Yes. Ken Alexander the dentist from California thinks molestation is normal.

Just try to justify it, asshole.

9 hours ago, EmiGirl said:

So we know what church they attend and supposedly mentor through, right? Should someone who has figured it out (I remember someone posted the link to the church in a previous thread ) alert the church pastor about this? Seems like they would want to know if someone heavily involved in the church body is a molestation apologist. I know my pastor would want to know!

They have changed churches in the past couple of years. Back when Lori started her blog in 2011, she talked about how they attended a church whose lead pastor was the father of two members of Switchfoot. Those details made too easy to find out that it was North Coast Cavalry Chapel. Sometime back an FJer say that Lori mentioned that there are attending another church. I can't remember the name and I'll have to look through past threads.

I think Lori and Ken's attitudes and actions have been condemned in the past by people at the churches they have attended. A couple of years back, Lori said that she and Ken were mentoring couples through their church(we don't know which one it was), anyway she talked about how couple met with her Ken once or twice and then refused to meet with them again. She trashed the couple and said they were wrong. A part of me wonders if the couple saw through Ken and Lori's bullshit and ran away quick. Lori in another post mentioned that women from her church rejected her as a mentor. I think Ken was posting  here, he claimed that their church referred many women to Lori. 

If any people from Loriken's current church are reading the blog and saw what went down, I hope they are talking to church adminstration or warning members against Loriken.

So let me get this straight...

Consensual mutually enjoyable premarital sex = a huge sin that will diminish your value in the eyes of your future spouse

Loving gay relationship = a huge sin that will ruin America and take away religious freedom via the gay agenda

Sexual abuse = no big deal

???

That is insane troll logic.

Ken and Lori aren't logical people, and troll isn't a strong enough word. I don't think that word has been invented yet.

20 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Consensual mutually enjoyable premarital sex = a huge sin that will diminish your value in the eyes of your future spouse

Loving gay relationship = a huge sin that will ruin America and take away religious freedom via the gay agenda

???

It is, and unfortunately this monster isn't alone.

I was once told by a priest during confession that my same-sex attraction was a graver sin than that of the man that had sexually abused me because his sin was in the natural order of things and mine was not.  Yes, wanting to kiss your same sex classmate was worse in God's eyes than a grown man assaulting a preschooler.  The priest understood though that being "molested" (I fucking hate the politeness of that word) sometimes made girls think they were gay, and so it was very important that I reject that and live a good life, because giving in to the confusion would not only affect my soul, but that of my abuser.  His sin would be made worse by what it had led to, and I didn't want to be responsible for that, did I?  To say this fucked me up is a massive understatement.  

This was my second time talking about my abuse in the confessional; during the first the priest (same cathedral, different visiting priest) had droned on about how everything happens for a reason and that what had happened to me was good.  I said, "You mean God allows good to come from everything?" and he said "No, it is a good in and of itself." (told my mother about that one eventually, she said maybe English wasn't his first language).

These people are out there and I think they are many.  Abusers themselves or wannabe abusers or "just" apologists.  They make these arguments or bullshit "observations" because they're seeking to minimize the damage these crimes do, make it easier for them in the future and make it even harder for the victims. It's no big deal, right?  It happens to everyone, what are you crying about?

They're dangerous people cloaking their sickness in God's approval,  and they should be exposed and shamed for the vile, soulless wastes of skin that they are.

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 4:15 PM, Hisey said:

Molestation is no big deal, and causes no emotional issues, according to Ken.

I think I'll post the rest, as well.  Here it is. By "garbage," he means people getting upset or feeling injured when they are molested. They are just processing it wrong.

Sweet Jesus.   I'll be cutting and pasting Mr. SageAlexander's words, printing them out, and handing the page to our family dentist.  Who will be appalled and never ever be even thinking of using that consulting service.

Funny...I am an older sister, and I can count on neither hand the number of times I came within a million miles of even a passing thought of molesting my little brother, and being raped changed nothing about that. I suppose if I'd had a better attitude about being raped, I wouldn't have PTSD. Really, it's my fault. 

Jesus Christ, Ken. There are no words for how vile you are.

I have nothing to add to this topic - my complete disgust mirrors everyone else's and you guys have already expressed it far better than I could.

Just want to say that Ken Alexander, the dentist from California thinks child molestation is no big deal.

Hi Google!  :562479b83dcdf_You-are-1:

Ken Alexander is actually an orthodontist consultant, not a dentist.   The fact that he thinks molestation and incest are totally acceptable is still accurate regardless of his profession.

4 hours ago, Mercer said:

???

From what I have learned since the Josh Duggar scandals, it is simply Fundy logic. 

What the actual fucking shit??????

What kind of horrible place did Ken live if teenagers were talking about how they molest their younger siblings as if it is a normal thing. Molestation is not normal, molesting a child is one of the worst sins a person could possibly commit. In the average place, molesting a child is not something everyone does, it is something that a small percentage of people do, and these people are rightly jailed, not allowed around children, and disapproved of by most of society. Even people who are in jail look down on child molesters, the people everyone else in society stays away from, the murderers, rapists, thieves, drug dealers, gangsters...they all will take the opportunity to be violent towards another prisoner who they find out molested kids.

Molestation doesn't happen in real life, as often as fundies would have us think it does, probably because their culture is led by people who sexually assault others-Gothard touching teenage girls, Doug Phillips sexually assaulting Lourdes, Josh Duggar molesting his young siblings, all of the priests who have been caught abusing the younger members of their congregation, and all of the ones who have not yet been caught. Forced marriage between old men and multiple underage girls. This is not how normal people act.

What a fucking sick couple! I don't believe much in the heaven and hell that they do, but if I did, man, they should really be scared! I am not the best with remembering Bible verses, but I do remember God is not to be mocked. Mocked can mean making fun of someone. It can also mean fake, like "mock" trial. Lori and Ken are false "prophets." Also, just horrible people.

I just read through this thread this morning and feel sick. I had actually never heard of sibling molestation until after I had left home. The two instances I then became aware of (not in my own family, but two other families) were dealt with immediately and openly. It involved police, therapy, and was absolutely NOT viewed as "normal".

I can't decide if I hate Ken or Lori more. They are two of the most disgusting human beings I've encountered and have a terribly sick obsession with unhealthy and ABUSIVE sexual behaviors.

Just putting these thoughts down for...um...clarity as I process this. Yeah, that's it. 

1) One or both of Ken's daughters had tendencies toward an eating disorder and were borderline anorexic, something that often happens to young people when another part of their lives is completely out of control. 

2) Ken was so aware of one of his daughter's teenage body that he noticed when she carried "an extra five pounds."  

3) Ken once highlighted his daughtgers's hair. Her mother did not do it; nor did a friend, an aunt, a grandmother or her sister. Her dad was involved enough with her appearance to be the one to take charge of her highlights.  

I am fully aware that I might go to speculation jail for the above, but...

*stomps foot* I DON't EVEN CARE!  

Mods, please delete if I have crossed the line. 

This is actually a fairly common teaching in the Titus2 world. Where does it originate? Anybody know?

It comes from this whole passage, 1 Cor 7: 4-5:

"4 For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5 Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control."

Verse 5 is the real issue, because it says not not deprive each other unless you agree upon it. Obviously SOME PEOPLE (looking at you, Ken and Lori!) take that too far....especially because it literally says you can say no by agreement for a time. So it is perfectly reasonable to say no if you don't feel like it for a night. But, you know, fundies.

Doesn't it say somewhere in the bible that you reap what you sow?  Isn't it about time for these swine?

I don't have much to add except to mirror everyone else's comments and say what the actual fuck?!

I have always hated Lorken and they have always disgusted me, but this is just vile. He is vile. They shouldn't be "mentoring" anyone.

Yes, Ken, incest "runs in families" because sexual abuse by adults gets normalized to the point where the kids start perpetrating on one another. It's not normal, it's not good, and any kid caught sexually assaulting another child needs to receive professional help-- which does not include "mentoring" or whatever the fuck other sneaky language you use to get around California's title protection laws regulating mental health professionals.

AUGH. I actually have a case at work right now involving child-on-child sexual abuse that has me tearing my hair out on a regular basis. This is not the kind of thing that needs to be minimized. 

Archived