IGNORED

Olivia of Fresh Modesty Engaged

0 kids n not countin

8 hours ago, princessmahina said:

*Cue Twilight Zone music*

I must have missed that too. Or maybe they actually kissed before they got married. I have to say that I don't see the harm in kissing before the wedding day.

They HAD to have kissed before the wedding...otherwise, that modesty brag would've been up there, right? Did she talk about their courtship rules at all? 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2016 at 8:38 PM, closetcagebaby said:

Did she talk about their courtship rules at all? 

I feel like in her original announcement (or maybe the second one?) she mentioned that they were calling it courtship but that it wasn't exactly the same. It was kind of vague, maybe intentionally?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, madeesaurus said:

I feel like in her original announcement (or maybe the second one?) she mentioned that they were calling it courtship but that it wasn't exactly the same. It was kind of vague, maybe intentionally?

Hmm, interesting. I'm guessing it wasn't a super strict rule set then. If so, good for them. 

• Upvote 2

When I saw this had been updated my first thought was "baby announcement."

Glad to see I was wrong.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, princessmahina said:

When I saw this had been updated my first thought was "baby announcement."

Glad to see I was wrong.

I thought the same thing, so I had to check her instagram, Nope, just more hats and selfies.

• 5 weeks later...

Olivia has posted wedding photos. I think she looks beautiful.

And I can't lie, I like Olivia. She reminds me of a lot of girls I grew up with.

18 minutes ago, Justmurrayed said:

Every time I see this come to the top of the page, I think she's pregnant. Stop it..lol I don't want her to be pregnant. 

Me either! Now me, I want me to be pregnant.. But I went to university, moved to another country, travelled a lot, etc. I've also been married for nearing 10 years.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, kassie said:

Olivia has posted wedding photos. I think she looks beautiful.

And I can't lie, I like Olivia. She reminds me of a lot of girls I grew up with.

More than the pics she posted in November? I can't find any new ones on her blog or instagram.

I also thought she was pregnant... because what else can be going on in her life?

I don't understand why she has two instagram profiles. They are not that different...

• Upvote 1

On 10/01/2017 at 7:03 PM, princessmahina said:

More than the pics she posted in November? I can't find any new ones on her blog or instagram.

She deleted the post...

• 4 weeks later...

So there's not really anything new going on with Olivia, but I spotted this over on her IG. Skjermbilde 2017-02-09 kl. 14.52.00.png

Sounds like they want to be fruitful and multiply to me! 

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, wikinggirl said:

So there's not really anything new going on with Olivia, but I spotted this over on her IG. Skjermbilde 2017-02-09 kl. 14.52.00.png

Sounds like they want to be fruitful and multiply to me! 

Every fundie does! Wonder if she's preggo already or will be soon. She could do a whole series on maternity outfits/make a modest maternity skirt or whatever.

• Upvote 3

Style question: Is brown and black together a thing? bc olivia is waxing lyrical about her brown and black ensemble and i'm just sitting here like 'i thought that was the worst fashion mistake you could make.'  and like...it doesn't look good to me? 

23 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

Style question: Is brown and black together a thing? bc olivia is waxing lyrical about her brown and black ensemble and i'm just sitting here like 'i thought that was the worst fashion mistake you could make.'  and like...it doesn't look good to me? 

It's not a hard and fast rule anymore (what is) but I agree it doesn't look great. A black ensemble with mahogany boots, maybe? Those boots look beat up and in dire need of a polish anyway.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

It's not a hard and fast rule anymore (what is) but I agree it doesn't look great. A black ensemble with mahogany boots, maybe? Those boots look beat up and in dire need of a polish anyway.

Why couldn't this girl just go to fashion school?  She's obviously into it, but she just doesn't quite have that....what's the word I'm looking for......she needs to develop her "eye" a bit more, I guess is what I'm trying to say.

• Upvote 7

On 10/30/2016 at 6:05 PM, JMarie said:

Who knew that my health was being negatively impacted by hostile organisms?  Really? 

Oh, yeah, mine, too! I call them Republicans, though. (Yes, I'm aware that this belongs in Quiverfull of Politics. I'll show myself to the prayer closet now.)

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, VooDooChild said:

Why couldn't this girl just go to fashion school?  She's obviously into it, but she just doesn't quite have that....what's the word I'm looking for......she needs to develop her "eye" a bit more, I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Yes, she has raw talent, but she needs training. If she studied fashion at a proper institution, she'd probably have a successful career. 

1 hour ago, picklepizzas said:

I also learnt that black and brown together is a big no-no (probably 15 years ago) but I don't think it is a big thing anymore. It also depends on the brown colour, I don't think this brown goes well with black. And she is wearing a black and white top and a black jacket, the brown looks out of place. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, catlady said:

Yes, she has raw talent, but she needs training. If she studied fashion at a proper institution, she'd probably have a successful career. 

I hope she figures out soon that this is a viable option and goes for it.  She could be a legit fundie designer and open an online store and offer personal styling services.  Come on Olivia!  You could so do this!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

It was a big thing a few years ago. Now, it okay to pair the two, but it isn't a big fashion trend like it was for a minute. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2017 at 2:13 PM, VooDooChild said:

Are we sure she would be accepted/excel? Don't you need to be somewhat open-minded for that type of stuff? 

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

I just saw an IG post by Olivia; she had some "cyber Monday" deals, jean skirts and books on sale, I think.  She also made a comment about not getting back to many people that have contacted her due to health issues, and said she wasn't sure when she'd be ready to respond.  I wonder what's going on with her?  Oh, also, she was drinking pink plexus : /

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

I think this thread is the best place to put this? According to a comment Calvin's mother made on her facebook, Olivia was expecting her first child 36 weeks ago. I can't find any newer information about Olivia or baby, but I hope all went well! 

ETA: Didn't google hard enough. Looks like she was expecting a boy and had a shower in March. 

http://midwaypca.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2-10-2019.pdf

Edited by fellowunfundie
Added Info
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1