IGNORED

Bates Family Part 15 - Bumps, Births and Babies

samurai_sarah

3 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

In the last pic of Carlin that Alyssa posted, is that a hint of boob? Not that I was staring but that's a low cut top for a fundie.

Speaking as an expert at being defrauded, I am definitely seeing some boob going on. 

I actually think it is a cute, modest top for the general public. But definitely risque for the Bates, I think. But its a really cute outfit either way.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ashley isn't royalty but she's in the cult so he's staying in the fold. I'm sure they will do everything by the book. First kiss on their wedding day, lots of kids, etc.

JERMAJESTY!

I just wanted to say that.

6 minutes ago, OrchidBlossom said:

Speaking as an expert at being defrauded, I am definitely seeing some boob going on. 

I actually think it is a cute, modest top for the general public. But definitely risque for the Bates, I think. But its a really cute outfit either way.

I agree. There is definitely some cleavage action there.  So, did Carlin go to Florida to chaperone Tori? Isn't Bobby from the Orlando area? Perhaps Tori actually stayed with Bobby's family, and Carlin stayed with John and Alyssa (and secretly tried on all of Alyssa's pants)?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived