IGNORED

Ron Miscavige on 20/20/Scientology

lilwriter85

Thanks for the head's up! I preordered the book--should get it Tuesday barring any last minute injunction from Scientology (which I wouldn't put past them).

1 hour ago, lilwriter85 said:

Ron Miscavige, father of Church of Scientology leader David Miscavige will be on 20/20 tonight to discuss his book about leaving Scientology and the issues he had in his family.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ron-miscavige-claims-church-scientology-hired-private-investigators/story?id=38730865

Yes, thank you!  This will be very interesting!  

I am on the waiting list at the library for a copy of Ruthless.

Paraphrasing Monique Yingling (Scientology attorney and mouthpiece) re: Gold Base 

Even if your mail is opened and read and every phone call is monitored, doesn't make it a prison. 

30 minutes ago, Howl said:

Paraphrasing Monique Yingling (Scientology attorney and mouthpiece) re: Gold Base 

Even if your mail is opened and read and every phone call is monitored, doesn't make it a prison. 

...and you have to make it appear as if you're just driving to the music studio out the gate and across the street, and have to make numerous trial runs so that you convince the guards at the gate that you're not trying to escape...

What was that bit about the private investigators following him, and saying something about if he was dying, they had orders not to interfere? Our dog started barking right at that point, and I missed it.

7 hours ago, refugee said:

...and you have to make it appear as if you're just driving to the music studio out the gate and across the street, and have to make numerous trial runs so that you convince the guards at the gate that you're not trying to escape...

What was that bit about the private investigators following him, and saying something about if he was dying, they had orders not to interfere? Our dog started barking right at that point, and I missed it.

Allegedly, the private investigators saw him (Mr Miscavige Snr) clutch his chest and feared he may be having a heart attack, so they called Loony David Miscavige and asked him what to do in the event of a medical emergency and he told them that if his father was indeed having a heart attack, they were not to render assistance, and just let him die. 

Naturally, the Co$ denied this exchange took place.

Fortunately, Mr Miscavige Snr wasn't having a heart attack, he was reaching in his chest pocket for his mobile phone.

19 hours ago, DaffyDill said:

Allegedly, the private investigators saw him (Mr Miscavige Snr) clutch his chest and feared he may be having a heart attack, so they called Loony David Miscavige and asked him what to do in the event of a medical emergency and he told them that if his father was indeed having a heart attack, they were not to render assistance, and just let him die. 

Naturally, the Co$ denied this exchange took place.

Fortunately, Mr Miscavige Snr wasn't having a heart attack, he was reaching in his chest pocket for his mobile phone.

Thanks for the explanation. That lawyer was a real piece of work.

6 hours ago, sea_gale said:

Huh, I had no idea TMZ had such a heavy pro-Scilon slant, but looking at the David Miscavige tag, it's quite pronounced.

I didn't know that either. It seems odd to me. Might do a little digging down that rabbit hole when I have some extra time.

34 minutes ago, mausi said:

I didn't know that either. It seems odd to me. Might do a little digging down that rabbit hole when I have some extra time.

Many tabloids are paid money to say favorable things about certain entities and people. The Daily Mail is a prime example, with the Kardashians and Donald Trump being two high-paying customers.

Archived