IGNORED

Amy Jordan Duggar Jordan Duggar King Duggar Wedding Part 4 AKA Amy and Dillon King

samurai_sarah

Just watched the Amy and Dillon preview. I was more entertained by Maya Rudolph's commercial for tampons and pads. Her vagina jingle. Her vagingle.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has to be said - do we think Amy is going to announce a pregnancy?

Not sure. Isn't she supposed to have screamed something on a theme of 'if that's how you treat the cat I don't want kids with you' within the last day or so? ...saw a reference, couldn't be bothered to fight my way out from under the dog to read it properly.

1 hour ago, NeverBeenKissed said:

I'm on my phone & cannot post the link but Amy & Dillon: Married One Year premieres on TLC, Monday, June 19. It's a 1 hour special. 

But...why? Why is this a thing?

What oh what on Rufus's green earth could warrant there being a TLC special? 

24 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

It has to be said - do we think Amy is going to announce a pregnancy?

Ugh.  That would mean more Very Special Episodes. 

14 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

But...why? Why is this a thing?

And all I was doing was trying to find Joy's wedding photos! 

37 minutes ago, MadeItOut said:

Not sure. Isn't she supposed to have screamed something on a theme of 'if that's how you treat the cat I don't want kids with you' within the last day or so? ...saw a reference, couldn't be bothered to fight my way out from under the dog to read it properly.

She could have been screaming at at Derwonk. He was the one who tried to run over that orange tabby with the sled thing.

It was Dillon who she said that too. Her cat jumped on his back or something and in trying to get the cat off he put the cat on a table harder than he supposedly intended to and she got mad. Maybe cat issues really are Duggar in law thing.

3 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

What oh what on Rufus's green earth could warrant there being a TLC special? 

Ugh.  That would mean more Very Special Episodes. 

I think it's really odd that TLC would make such a special when they didn't even do anything for her wedding, and hasn't she been married for almost two years at this point (I think her wedding was September 2015, which would explain the lack of attention)?

6 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

Maybe cat issues really are Duggar in law thing.

Every cat I ever met has been a great judge of character.

7 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

I think it's really odd that TLC would make such a special when they didn't even do anything for her wedding, and hasn't she been married for almost two years at this point (I think her wedding was September 2015, which would explain the lack of attention)?

Dang, they're hanging onto that marriage for longer than I originally put my money on. ...Good for them?

New thread here:

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived