IGNORED

Amy Jordan Duggar Jordan Duggar King Duggar Wedding Part 4 AKA Amy and Dillon King

samurai_sarah

Pickles posted a pic of Amy meeting Jessa's new baby.

I guess they haven't heard about Amy's use of words on her show.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so hope someone comes up with screencaps and recaps of this.

I would love to see Mullet's face if one of the older ones found out about this and asked "What's a BJ/SEX TOY??" 

Geez...:my_confused: It seems like even the lesser degree of fundie-ism that Amy was raised with is emotionally stunting. 

Its clear from listening to Amy and Dillon with the puppets that not talking about sex before marriage (and doing everything in your power not to think about it, either) makes it so that you talk about sex like high schoolers (meaning gratuitously) later in life when it looks and sounds abnormal for your age. It makes sense to talk like that about sex gratuitously around peers when its all new and exciting to you, but talking about sex like a 15 year old at 30 isn't a sign that you're staying youthful and vibrant because you stayed true to Jesus or whatever. Its a sad sign that you're emotionally stunted. Hardly anyone over the age of 20 is still talking about sex like its some naughty, risque thing...and you're sooo open to discussing it, cause you're so "rebellious" and "open." :my_rolleyes:

On 2/10/2017 at 11:48 PM, grandmadugger said:

Part two of the day involves puppets of themselves.  Amy's puppet's skirt doesn't cover her dolls who haw, her words.  Dillon's puppet says he likes that and things get weird in the TH. They are playing Wheel of Fornication.  Amy and Dillon are up first.  They have to act out the sign the partner gives when they want sex.  They have to switch puppets so Amy is acting with Dillons. She acts out him saying hey baby and kissing her.  She wouldn't change anything.  Dillon acts out Amy saying hey baby and her sliding down to give him a BJ and rubbing him. Dillon says they still have sex even if one of them isn't in the mood.  He explains how they didn't have sex during their engagement.  Amy says their honeymoon they became one and they have great sex.  

Interesting use of weasel words about staying chaste before marriage. She said they didn't have sex during the engagement, not that they didn't have sex before marriage. 

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Interesting use of weasel words about staying chaste before marriage. She said they didn't have sex during the engagement, not that they didn't have sex before marriage. 

If memory serves, she did an magazine interview (right after her wedding), saying that her an Dillon did not have sex before marriage, but \she was NOT a virgin on her wedding night. Not that I care that she wasn't a virgin, but sounds like they are sticking with the no sex before their wedding story. Could be true.

I imagine they had sex the first go-round, before she cheated on him with the guy in Florida. I got the impression that they may have had sex before they got engaged, then became "born again virgins" until the wedding. 

3 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I imagine they had sex the first go-round, before she cheated on him with the guy in Florida. I got the impression that they may have had sex before they got engaged, then became "born again virgins" until the wedding. 

That's how I took it. He specifically said engagement not a blanket we didn't have sex until we were married. 

On 2/8/2017 at 0:36 PM, Fighter said:

She posted on her Instagram story that this was completely made up and that tabloids are trash! It's In Touch Weekly so she has a point! Come on these people tried to sell us on the fact that  JLo and Drake were a thing! Please!

Since you are active right now you could explain this.  Everything we've been discussing here has came straight out of her mouth on a reality tv show.

Ok last Tuesday Amy said that a tabloid reported that she said that when she had sex with her husband it felt like rape. She said her mother read it and that it was completely false! She said she would never say something like that!

4 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Ok last Tuesday Amy said that a tabloid reported that she said that when she had sex with her husband it felt like rape. She said her mother read it and that it was completely false! She said she would never say something like that!

It wasn't in a tabloid.  It came out of her mouth on the TV show.  If a tabloid did run with it that's where they got it from.  I see Amy lies like the rest of her family.

9 minutes ago, Fighter said:

I don't want to argue with you but I did see the article on a tabloid website! 

@grandmadugger watched the show and replayed that part to make sure she was getting it right. Amy is lying to cover her own ass.

Amys words were when you talk down to me it feels like you are treating me like a child. When you treat me like a child it's feels like I'm being raped by an older man. It sucks being treated like a child so if you are going to talk down to me we aren't going to have sex.

What the Tabloids reported was that she compared having sex with Dillon to being raped which if you twist her words it does sound like that!

16 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Amys words were when you talk down to me it feels like you are treating me like a child. When you treat me like a child it's feels like I'm being raped by an older man. It sucks being treated like a child so if you are going to talk down to me we aren't going to have sex.

What the Tabloids reported was that she compared having sex with Dillon to being raped which if you twist her words it does sound like that!

The first part is correct. I heard Famy say it on the show. If the tabloids twisted it to read something else, that's their issue, and Famy has a point. However, if they reported it as she said it (first paragraph), Famy doesn't have a leg to stnad on, because she DID say those things. 

I looked up the main gossips websites.  Amy "liar, liar pants on fire"  Both InTouch and US  have the quote directly from Amy's mouth.  US did a full recap of the episode so they included a lot more where InTouch focused solely on Amy and Dillon.

'Marriage Boot Camp' Recap: Amy Duggar Compares Sex With Husband Dillon King to 'Being Raped'

"When you treat me like a child, I feel like I'm being raped by an older man!" she screamed. Umm … that's not good.

That's from US, headline and then quote.  I don't see anything out of context.

AMY DUGGAR SAYS SEX WITH HUSBAND DILLON KING IS LIKE BEING "RAPED" ON 'MARRIAGE BOOT CAMP: REALITY STARS'

“When you treat me like a child, I feel like I’m being raped by an older man,” Amy told him during their argument. “If you treat me like a child, then we’re not gonna have sex — end of story.”

That's from InTouch.  I'm not sure which tabloid lied, she did compare sex with Dillon to being raped by an older man and that's why she wouldn't have sex with him.  I don't know what Amy is trying to accomplish other than make herself important.

I really don't see how she is comparing having sex with dillon to rape? 

She was pretty much saying "I don't like how you treat me. If you continue to treat me like that then I'm not going to have sex with you." 

I feel like she was maybe, super awkwardly, trying to make the point that Dillon shouldn't treat her like a child, and that she won't have sex with him as long as he does, as that would make her feel like he's having sex with a child (=rape). But a.) that is a super weird point to make - pretty sure you can say "Don't treat me like a child" without being so weird about it, and b.) that was phrased veeeeery badly and does make it sound like she's comparing sex with Dillon with rape.

1 hour ago, OldFadedStar said:

I really don't see how she is comparing having sex with dillon to rape? 

She was pretty much saying "I don't like how you treat me. If you continue to treat me like that then I'm not going to have sex with you." 

Well she literally said "....I feel like I'm being raped by an older man". That's pretty explicit to me. 

6 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

Well she literally said "....I feel like I'm being raped by an older man". That's pretty explicit to me. 

It is very worrying that Amy used such language. I also hope producers on that show didn't tell her to say it either... it's all rather odd.

I haven't been watching, just following along on here. A teaser for the next episode reveals that the person Amy has accused of abusive behavior is her father.

http://people.com/celebrity/amy-duggar-king-reveals-who-allegedly-physically-abused-childhood/

I had a feeling it might be him but didn't want to speculate. If this happened to me I would need therapy but I would never do it on television.

18 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

It is very worrying that Amy used such language. I also hope producers on that show didn't tell her to say it either... it's all rather odd.

It is rather odd and if she is now saying it was a lie well I want to know why.  There is no way on God's green earth that WE TV has enough money to pay me to say that about my husband.  The tabloids didn't twist anything they quoted her so the only way it is a lie is she was fed the line but WHY SAY YES to that line?

5 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I haven't been watching, just following along on here. A teaser for the next episode reveals that the person Amy has accused of abusive behavior is her father.

http://people.com/celebrity/amy-duggar-king-reveals-who-allegedly-physically-abused-childhood/

I had a feeling it might be him but didn't want to speculate. If this happened to me I would need therapy but I would never do it on television.

That's horrible but again, wouldn't be getting into that kind of trauma on TV. 

We seem to know everything before these shows air, Henry's name, Dillards' next boy, Amy's abuser, so why bother watching?

Hubby not feeling well so I am watching now.  

Today's exercise is about a time when you were a victim.  They want people to learn how to forgive but first they have to identify the trauma. They split the couples up, it's the same groups as the accident exercise.

Amy's up, she was 6 when her dad picked her up by her throat that we read about earlier. The doctors say that she hides her anger and that makes her resent Dillion.  Her dad never talks about it and he has never apologized for his behavior. 

Dillon was with a girl for 3 years, they lived together.  His buddy called him because the buddy saw his girl out with another guy and he moved out that day.  He drank a lot and he holds people at a distance.

Off topic to Famy: The gal from the bachelorette kind of bugs me. 

They have now identified the trauma.  They are putting house arrest ankle things on them since they are still shackled by the trauma.  They sent them off about their day while the doctors watch them.  Amy is talking about going off on people on social media and the doctors zapped her.  (DYING LAUGHING) Amy is not happy.  Amy started to get aggressive towards Dillon so they shocked her again.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived