IGNORED

Appeals court reinstates Tom Brady suspension.

47of74

Cool...

reuters.com/article/us-nfl-brady-idUSKCN0XM1TD

A U.S. appeals court on Monday restored the four-game "Deflategate" suspension of New England Patriots star quarterback Tom Brady over allegations footballs he used were under inflated before an NFL playoff game in 2015.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York reversed a federal judge's ruling from September that had overturned the suspension, holing that National Football League Commissioner Roger Goodell properly exercised his discretion.

"Our review of the record yields the firm conclusion that the Commissioner properly exercised his broad discretion to resolve an intramural controversy between the League and a player," Circuit Judge Barrington Parker wrote for the majority.

The ruling came in a 2-1 vote by the three-judge panel, and followed arguments last month where a lawyer for the players' union faced tough questioning that signaled the likely reversal of U.S. District Judge Richard Berman's ruling.

Of course ESPN is going on about this like this is the biggest event in the solar system in the past 150 years....

Have you seen the first four games of New England's schedule?  They would go 3-1 with or without Tom Brady!  Who cares about the damn suspension at this point!

12 minutes ago, crazydaffodil said:

Have you seen the first four games of New England's schedule?  They would go 3-1 with or without Tom Brady!  Who cares about the damn suspension at this point!

Fantastic!! And no chance of him getting hurt during any of those games. 

I think Brady is wonderful and he and Gisele are an adorable couple with an adorable family. Ignore me and my crazy. 

If the allegations are true, he should be suspended for more than just four games, IMO.  But the league is in a tough spot:  defend the integrity of the sport or protect one of its biggest stars?

Haha Finally the cheaters are getting caught :Yes:

Archived