IGNORED

Sparkling Adventures Eleventy!!!!1!! Lauren's Laments

SpoonfulOSugar

I was just thinking about this family and wondering whatever happened to them. Glad to see a recent update and that things may be okay. Is the husband still in prison?

You can tell who's been on FJ way too long by our memories of families like this, December and Xgay Greg!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

I haven't seen any more updates about David in the news (I'm an Aussie member, but in Melbourne). This story actually brought me over to FJ in 2014 and I've been following it ever since. I wouldn't be surprised if he changed his name and continued with his flooring business, once he's released.

Lauren posted a photo on Facebook a few months ago, but she hasn't updated her blog since 2016 and hasn't updated Instagram for a while either. I hope the girls are doing well, they must all be teenagers by now.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

The girls go to public school in Tasmania now. I don’t know any details at all (my loose connection to her was cut off with a family divorce), so I only know what is in the public. Nobody on my side of the family knows what happened to David, and the ex’s side is tight lipped. I could dig but it would raise suspicion if I contacted the ex.

Also, I don’t want to dig - Lauren has been through a lot and as crazy as she is (?was?), she wants privacy now. I don’t think it’s respectful of me to compromise it. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1