IGNORED

Sister Wives 3 - Collective in Crisis?

I'm older than all of them - and have known about catfishers and scammers for years. Its nothing new and not something only the youngsters know about.     I knew what they were even before my good friend was scammed out of her house while I jumped up and down and screamed in utter futility but 'you don't know what we talk about alone...'   

Oh and silly you all - 'he' did a FOX interview and EVERYONE knows 'he's' real now!   How could you forget?  

I loathe scammers with a hatred beyond words.   

But it serves Kody right if his now ex- wife cheated emotionally.  I hope he had a least a twinge about it.   But I doubt it.    He's a jerk, too.  

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not read anything about polygamy........but I don't know if I even want to know why Kody's religion thinks it is "godly" to have multiple wives. And love should be multiplied Kody? For your wives it is divided.

They are consenting adults I guess. 

I keep watching - I can't look away :D

Meri was totally going to leave the family if "Sam" was indeed a handsome businessman. Meri was a willing participant in her online / phone relationship with "Sam."

Now that "Sam" is not "Sam", but a lonely woman called Jackie, I get Meri is scared cause all she has is her polygamous family. The focus is on the catfish phenomenon, but it is not fair to use it as a cover up for everything that happened.

Oh and Kody, I doubt Jackie is/was a hater of the sister wives tv show. My take is that she is legitamely in love with Meri, but knows that Meri would never go for a person like her - hence making the persona of "Sam". Kody seems to want to blame everything on social media and haters. While in reality he is not offering Meri what she emotionally/physically needs.

Despite not watching all season I started to watch the finale.  I'm almost 1/2 way through.  Maybe since I didn't watch before and it's all new footage to me, but I'm finding this more interesting than the last two sit downs.  Maybe they feel like they've beaten the cat fishing discussion to death since they've been dealing with it for months.  Who knows.  They clearly all decided to pretend it wasn't emotionally meaningful.  And I loved the beginning when the women were discussing how this pregnancy Robyn was "mouthy" to Kody and it caused a strain in their relationship.  The other wives clearly enjoyed that the golden wife was giving him trouble.  And he was pissed at how amused they all were.  The honeymoon is over. 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived