And the cage is unexplained."

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Haiku for Raquel

Injured animals

Are really more dangerous

Cages are required

She does appear to be sticking with this goal. Too bad she's so bad at poetry and doesn't seem to be doing anything to get any better at it.

5 hours ago, Terrie said:

"You are a caged tiger with a hurt paw

Yeah, I... have no idea where she was going with that. Maybe she's trying to say someone keeps their potential locked up? But they're also hobbled by something? And caged? Nah, I actually went and looked at the poem and that doesn't fit at all. I'm guessing her brain put those words together and she just liked how they sounded. :tw_flushed:

5 hours ago, Terrie said:

That makes no sense

Most of the stuff you write makes no sense, Raquel. 

Raquel is also very bad at interviewing folks

http://www.itsjustraquel.com/

Both of Raquel's bands have crumbled. I wonder how long till she finds some more guys to latch onto and try to be a music star? 

Raquel is now teaching herself how to play the guitar. I guess now we will be treated to her strumming a guitar while she sings her little clips. 

Also, a couple of night ago I dreamed @nelliebelle1197 and I were on a road trip with Raquel. We had made it to Arizona and were debating if it would be unethical to abandon her there because we couldn't stand to listen to her whine/sing anymore. But in my dream @Curious lived nearby and we were also trying to decide how mad she would get if we just left Raquel on her front lawn and drove quickly away. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

She's also been cuddling with a puppy.  Please tell us she doesn't have a puppy.

People need to keep their pets away from Raquel, she might hurt them out of spite. 

4 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Raquel is now teaching herself how to play the guitar. I guess now we will be treated to her strumming a guitar while she sings her little clips. 

Also, a couple of night ago I dreamed @nelliebelle1197 and I were on a road trip with Raquel. We had made it to Arizona and were debating if it would be unethical to abandon her there because we couldn't stand to listen to her whine/sing anymore. But in my dream @Curious lived nearby and we were also trying to decide how mad she would get if we just left Raquel on her front lawn and drove quickly away. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

This is fracking awesome! On a side note. Don't leave Raquel here. We have our own self-obsessed fundies. We don't need her.

She is back to her ask.fm and she does think her tattoo counts as three tattoos because someone asks how if she has a tattoo and she replied that she has three. :pb_rollseyes:

it is one because it makes no sense (yes I could stop right there) as 3 separate tattoos (unless you can explain a greater than sign by itself)

So, by her logic, the tattoo on my back is actually five tattoos? Wow! I'm way more tatted up than I thought!Butterfly Line.jpg

3 hours ago, daisyd681 said:

So, by her logic, the tattoo on my back is actually five tattoos? Wow! I'm way more tatted up than I thought!Butterfly Line.jpg

Eight actually. Raquel-logic dictates the dots are independent tattoos as well. 

Well shit. How many are the one in my avatar then? I might need to call Guinness! 

She is wanting men to contact her to take a survey for her blog. :pb_rollseyes: All of her past "surveys" and "interviews" have been obvious attempts to figure out what she can do to grab a man. 

From her latest post she seems proud of her "caged tiger with a hurt paw" poem and it is clearly about her not-ex boyfriend.

He says she broke up with him

(which if you read back, she did),

but she says it was all him, not her.

Because it is never Raquel.

Ever. 

It is always the other person.

Raquel never messes up.

I decided that I should write a pome since I'm on a Raquel thread. :my_smile:

I saw that list of generic questions she sent to that band her interview she conducted.  My mental red pen spewed all over a paragraph before the actual interview.  

This one:

Two months prior to its official release, Renew was aired on National Radio on KLTY's New Music Cafe.  Soon after being available for purchase on iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, the reviews were positive and encouraging, including letting the band know that some churches were using Renew during their worship sets.  

How about we try something like:

KLTY's New Music Cafe featured Endless Pursuits' Renew before the official release.  Renew is available for purchase on iTunes, Apple Music, and Spotify.  Reviews are positive and encouraging.  And some reviews indicated that churches used Renew during their worship sets.

(Look, Ma! no passive voice.  No clunky wording.)

No, see, yes, she broke up with him, but it was because he FORCED her to with his behavior. And the more I look at the pome, the more ridiculous it gets. "Thorn of pain"? Does the thorn belong to someone named pain? Is it a thorn with a  pretentious title? Or did the SotDRT fail Raquel on how adjectives work?

According to her ask.fm Raquel will be writing about how she deals with constructive criticism about her writing. I can't wait to read this! I'm sure that she is very, very, VERY picky about what she views as constructive criticism. 

She also says that she has three tattoos. It is strange that she never mentioned these tattoos before. She has Undone written on her rib cage. What is that supposed to mean? 

Her latest blog entry is about missing people. She makes it sound like a beloved grandmother died, but I suspect it's another entry about the ex. I didn't tolerate that kind of melodrama from people Raquel's age when I was Raquel's age, but with the distance of age.... it's still really annoying.

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

According to her ask.fm Raquel will be writing about how she deals with constructive criticism about her writing. I can't wait to read this! I'm sure that she is very, very, VERY picky about what she views as constructive criticism. 

She also says that she has three tattoos. It is strange that she never mentioned these tattoos before. She has Undone written on her rib cage. What is that supposed to mean? 

Am I kind of reaching when I say that it is quite possible she does not have these tattoos? We'll never know until she posts a pic, but she would have all sorts of dumb excuses to not post them considering their placement. Hmmm. 

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

She has Undone written on her rib cage. What is that supposed to mean? 

if you can see it, her shirt is undone?

So I come home to check Twitter and find this.  And it's too long to screen cap at once so - well here.  

Retweet

More

Raquel Z. Duarte ‏@itsjustraquel  23m23 minutes ago

I pray for you everyday.

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Raquel Z. Duarte ‏@itsjustraquel  23m23 minutes ago

But I'm here. I'll always be here. Maybe someday we can live life together again... That is my hope and prayer.

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Raquel Z. Duarte ‏@itsjustraquel  33m33 minutes ago

But the person you are now is someone from a nightmare. And you're not making me want to come back...

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Raquel Z. Duarte ‏@itsjustraquel  34m34 minutes ago

I miss the old you. And I know you miss me too.

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Raquel Z. Duarte ‏@itsjustraquel  34m34 minutes ago

I know who you are. YOU know who you really are. And you're a fool for choosing not to see and GRASP the truth of your identity.

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Raquel Z. Duarte ‏@itsjustraquel  36m36 minutes ago

And one of these days, I swear I'll see the true you again.

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Raquel Z. Duarte ‏@itsjustraquel  36m36 minutes ago

I know you're in there somewhere.... The person I care for is deep down in that dark cave of a heart.

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Raquel Z. Duarte ‏@itsjustraquel  37m37 minutes ago

I have to verbally remind myself that communication between us is closed. Not by a choice, but by necessity.

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Raquel Z. Duarte ‏@itsjustraquel  37m37 minutes ago

So many moments have passed in which I wanted to call you. Or I hear a funny joke and want to tell you.

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Raquel Z. Duarte ‏@itsjustraquel  38m38 minutes ago

I want you to know something though... My life sucks without you. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you.

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Raquel Z. Duarte ‏@itsjustraquel  39m39 minutes ago

I can sense whenever you're reading my tweets and almost hitting the RT or favorite buttons but then thinking better of it...

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Raquel Z. Duarte ‏@itsjustraquel  39m39 minutes ago

I know you stalk my Twitter. Even though you blocked me from yours.

Is she talking to the ex-not or not-ex boyfriend again?  This whole thing is a bit disturbing.  

20 minutes ago, clueliss said:

So I come home to check Twitter and find this.  And it's too long to screen cap at once so - well here.  

Is she talking to the ex-not or not-ex boyfriend again?  This whole thing is a bit disturbing.  

Horrible. To put such intensely private stuff out in public.

If I were the BF I'd definitely avoid stalking the Twitter. She's obviously trying to provoke him. Raquel, you come off as cruel and unfeeling and a drama queen with delusions of significance.

Except maybe he does it out of self-defense, to make sure he can avoid her, in case she announces she's going to be in the same area where he is.

So it sounds like he is ignoring her and moving on and she isn't taking it too well. I think she expected him to pine after her forever. I think the blocking her on Twitter was probably a big sign that he is wanting to move on without her in his life. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived