IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel - Part 3

samurai_sarah

37 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

That post is just ridiculous.  Stay single until you find someone whose obsession with you knows no end? Stay single until you find somone who makes pursuing you a priority? Stay single until you find someone who wants to interact with your heart? That sounds like the making of a stalker horror film. 

I didn't read her actual blog post, but just reading your summary makes me feel like I really should get around to programming 911 into my phone.

As for the rest--"It puts the lotion on its skin..."

Yeah, creepy guys are the best, Raquel!

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank goodness I didn't have food or beverage in my mouth a moment ago.  I just looked at my twitter feed to find Raquel answering ask.fm questions.. 

someone asked her if God paid for the tattoo.  She doesn't get it.  :56247958035f1_32(18):

I know a couple people who work at the second barista job, apparently she stopped showing up without any explanation. 

4 hours ago, xRoo said:

I know a couple people who work at the second barista job, apparently she stopped showing up without any explanation. 

Ha! Really??  What a completely irresponsible way to behave. And she thinks herself a role model?

Also, it's none of us here who made the @fakeraquel account on twitter, right?
I mean, I'm giggling. But also hoping it wasn't us.

53 minutes ago, xRoo said:

Also, it's none of us here who made the @fakeraquel account on twitter, right?
I mean, I'm giggling. But also hoping it wasn't us.

Whoa, How did you find that? I see they've retweeted her tweets, I wonder if she's seen it yet.

Didn't at one point someone have a fake Raquel ask.fm? 

15 hours ago, xRoo said:

Did she ever come back and explain?  Back when I worked at a coffee shop, I hated when selfish assholes did that.  It meant I or someone else had to work a double shift. 

I've never seen a tattoo I thought was even remotely attractive.  Solid black looks like you let a toddler Sharpie you up, and the colored ones all look like gangrene and rot or bruises to me.  I realize this is a highly unpopular opinion, but I can't imagine wanting to pay to have permanent images stamped onto my skin.  (Or, for that matter, letting someone near me with the intention of making holes that weren't there before...) Blech.

20 hours ago, xRoo said:

When did she pierce her nose? Was that on her birthday?

http://www.itsjustraquel.com/2016/05/stay-single.html#comment-form

Raquel needs to stay single forever?

All her posts lately (or maybe always, I usually don't actually read her blog, just what people post here) seem to be trying to convince herself more than giving advice.

Some of the stuff in the "stay single" post is not bad advice, but she still sounds like wait for the PERFECT match that does everything based on YOUR desires.  Not someone that you will also complete, be there for, etc.

I've never noticed her entire blurb about herself, but since the "Oregon Human" thing, I read the whole deal today.

This is not a location for counterfeit, normal or perfect souls.

um...

It's the place for real, abnormal, imperfect souls?  

20 hours ago, clueliss said:

She's had it pierced for a while I think. 

Wait a second.   Something is weird about the tattoo timeline then isn't it?  In the pic of the music note star, it doesn't look like her nose is pierced does it?  Maybe my eyes are just bad.

1 hour ago, Curious said:

Wait a second.   Something is weird about the tattoo timeline then isn't it?  In the pic of the music note star, it doesn't look like her nose is pierced does it?  Maybe my eyes are just bad.

Music star tattoo was where I first noticed it. I think she got it a few months ago though. I saw her post a question asking how much it would cost on the page for the tattoo shop I was at this weekend. I swear I don't stalk this girl. She just goes everywhere that I go.... (we are NOT getting tattoos the same place though. I was getting a piercing.)

3 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

Did she ever come back and explain?  Back when I worked at a coffee shop, I hated when selfish assholes did that.  It meant I or someone else had to work a double shift. 

No the owner hasn't gotten any explanation at all.

@Curious she has one of those teeeny tiny nose studs in.  It has a bit of a sparkle to it. 

and whoever the fake Raquel twitter is wanted to follow me on twitter and I'm stingy/private and these days say no to anyone I don't know.

On 5/28/2016 at 1:00 AM, nastyhobbitses said:

And it's so unattractive. It basically looks like gentrified prison tats.

I was thinking Sharpie at a sleep over. 

I follow her on Twitter and the fake Raquel followed me too. I followed them back (does that make me creepy?) but I can't tell if Raquel has seen it or not. 

22 hours ago, fiery redhead said:

I follow her on Twitter and the fake Raquel followed me too. I followed them back (does that make me creepy?) but I can't tell if Raquel has seen it or not. 

Is there really a real Raquel?

Raquel's last 4 blog titles, in chronological order:

1. Your Single Identity
  2. My Future Husband Won't Complete Me
  3. To My Future Husband, Please Don't Feel Guilty
  4. Stay Single

Raquel's next blog post: "I'm really totally happy that I'm single!!!! Despite the obscene amount of romantic retweets.."

1 hour ago, xRoo said:

Raquel's next blog post: "I'm really totally happy that I'm single!!!! Despite the obscene amount of romantic retweets.."

she must of recently read a romance novel where the main character falls hopelessly head over heels in love just when she decided she wanted to be single.

9 hours ago, ari_belle said:

Raquel's last 4 blog titles, in chronological order:

1. Your Single Identity
  2. My Future Husband Won't Complete Me
  3. To My Future Husband, Please Don't Feel Guilty
  4. Stay Single

Stay Single Until You Find The Guy Who Completes you

When your hoodie smells like a bonfire and men's yummy cologne..

She is obsessed with hoodies. I can't tell if she constantly brings up hoodies because she actually has a hoodie fetish or it is because she just thinks that women are supposed to be constantly obsessed with hoodies that smell like men. She seems to get a lot of her info about life from romance novels. 

She thinks it makes her more Oregonian (sorry, more of an Oregon human). To be fair, I wear my hoodie almost constantly at the coast when we go, but she's taken it to a new extreme. 

So which guy in the Instagram pic is the owner of the yummy men's cologne (because there are 2 guys with her in the pic)

19 minutes ago, clueliss said:

So which guy in the Instagram pic is the owner of the yummy men's cologne (because there are 2 guys with her in the pic)

So she spent the night snuggled in a small bed with two guys? 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived