IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel - Part 3

samurai_sarah

I haven't seen her at my coffee shop. Don't know if she isn't working there or is just getting less hours. I might ask. 

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, xRoo said:

I haven't seen her at my coffee shop. Don't know if she isn't working there or is just getting less hours. I might ask. 

IDK if a coffee shop would bother monitoring their employees' social media, but if her boss saw the bit about asking an on-duty police officer to dance, I imagine that would be enough to get her fired or at least reprimanded. If she did get fired, I doubt we'd know about it either.

yeah this is pretty epic... it's like she's a biblical debt collector. Dear God, you take care of baby birds, so you know what that means? you owe me some money and you have exactly seven days to deliver...

5 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

yeah this is pretty epic... it's like she's a biblical debt collector. Dear God, you take care of baby birds, so you know what that means? you owe me some money and you have exactly seven days to deliver...

If I were a believing person I'm not sure I'd be basically daring God to provide me something.  Seems like you're just asking for an epic karmic beat down.

8 minutes ago, Curious said:

If I were a believing person I'm not sure I'd be basically daring God to provide me something.  Seems like you're just asking for an epic karmic beat down.

And phrasing it like that makes it a huge test of faith too. I mean, what if God decided to say no, because He doesn't feel like giving her a free ride  is a good idea at this time? But she's saying *IF* you take care of baby birds then you can give me money, and hey, you gotta prove it to me now.  So if he doesn't prove it, is she going to infer something regarding his ability to take care of baby birds?

Don't you guys know how prayer works? If you say the right combination of prayers you get what you want. It's a cosmic vending machine. I keep forgetting God exists to serve me instead of the other way around. If only those poor Peruvian orphans knew better. They will feel so stupid when they figure out they are praying wrong.

2 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

Don't you guys know how prayer works? If you say the right combination of prayers you get what you want. It's a cosmic vending machine. I keep forgetting God exists to serve me instead of the other way around. If only those poor Peruvian orphans knew better. They will feel so stupid when they figure out they are praying wrong.

It's because they don't have Twitter.  God only answers prayers if you pray VERY publicly and make sure everyone can see.  Back in the day, that's how all the Pharisees and the Sadducees  got their prayers answered, and that's why Jesus liked them so much.  It's all in the Bible:  God gets so many prayers, he only has time to answer the loudest and most ostentatious.  

Even LITTLE birds know you need to put on a show to get what you want.  Gotta make a lot of noise and shake your butt.  That's what Jesus meant when He said God watches out for even the littlest birds: because it's not the size of your wings, but the flashiness of your display. 

Here is an instructional video for your praying pleasure:

if she would get off social media (as in reetweeting crap while she's waiting on the deadline she set for God - because you now he'd never say NO to her) she might be able to write (one of her non retweet tweets this afternoon)

1 hour ago, Georgiana said:

It's because they don't have Twitter.  God only answers prayers if you pray VERY publicly and make sure everyone can see.  Back in the day, that's how all the Pharisees and the Sadducees  got their prayers answered, and that's why Jesus liked them so much.  It's all in the Bible:  God gets so many prayers, he only has time to answer the loudest and most ostentatious.  

Even LITTLE birds know you need to put on a show to get what you want.  Gotta make a lot of noise and shake your butt.  That's what Jesus meant when He said God watches out for even the littlest birds: because it's not the size of your wings, but the flashiness of your display. 

Here is an instructional video for your praying pleasure:

Well shit, that's why all these fundies homeschool and give these kids zero life skills. They don't need to work. All they need to do is loudly pray. I guess that is why so many play instruments- more noise that way. I feel cheated.

6 minutes ago, Grimalkin said:

Well shit, that's why all these fundies homeschool and give these kids zero life skills. They don't need to work. All they need to do is loudly pray. I guess that is why so many play instruments- more noise that way. I feel cheated.

Just tell God that you are going to sing Jill Rodrigues' "That's what MOOOOOOMIES DO" as loud as you can every night until He gives you free money, a free print shop, and a free house  manages your finances.  I'm 90% sure that's how to explain the Rodrigues family windfalls.  

I'd bet a lot of fucking money that she asked herself this ask.fm so she could talk about her stupid tattoos

Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 7.25.30 PM.png

Hey guess what??!! It's 11:11 here. I'd make a wish but my one and only is snoring loudly in my ear and not up for tweeting or snap chatting or whatever the hell it is she does. Never mind I do have a wish. I hope karma bites the deserving miss Raquel and her pleading for God to drop money in her lap

3 hours ago, xRoo said:

WAIT SHE TATTOOED HER OWN NAME ON HERSELF?!?!?

In case she forgets.

6 hours ago, xRoo said:

WAIT SHE TATTOOED HER OWN NAME ON HERSELF?!?!?

Every time I think she can't do something more insane, she does. So she has Innocent Life tattooed on her side, so when men* ask she can talk about how innocent she is and how she is a life? It makes no sense?

*You know she did this because she wants men to ask her about it. 

1 hour ago, ari_belle said:

Wow.  I'm sure that was meant to be thoughtful and romantic...or something, but it read on the creepy side to me (knowing it was from Raquel may or may not influence that).

The imagery is....disturbing, IMO.

Also, knowing Raquel she would find out all your deepest, darkest secrets/fears/etc and the first time you didn't properly appreciate her she'd throw that shit up in your face just to hurt you like she's been hurt because you refused to dance in the rain with her or something like that.

Everyone has a past, but usually it comes out organically during the course of your relationship, not like give me all the deets of your most painful experiences.

1 hour ago, ari_belle said:

And I think that's when we'll both find that balance of love and happiness that we thought we'd found long ago with someone else...

But couldn't experience it to the fullest until we had found each other.

Let's note that this comes directly after an entry entitled "My future husband won't complete me."

25 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Every time I think she can't do something more insane, she does. So she has Innocent Life tattooed on her side, so when men* ask she can talk about how innocent she is and how she is a life? It makes no sense?

*You know she did this because she wants men to ask her about it. 

I'm confused does she have her first/middle name or "innocent life" as the tattoo.  The way she answered that it could be either one, I think.

Do we know what her middle name is?  Based on her twitter I assume it starts with a Z.  A quick search on Lord Google tells me these are the Z names that mean life:

Zenaida

Zenobia

Zenobios

Zhivago

Ziv

Zivanka

Zoe

Zoie

Zoilo

Zoltan

Personally I hope it's zhivago or zoltan!   I'm guessing it's probably Zoe or Zoie though?

as a side note, this made me look up the meaning of my middle name.  It's light.   My first name remains an enigma.  I know it's also a surname, but no sites actually have a meaning listed.   I did find one site that claims there are 2 people with my name (!) both in the US and 17 surnames in the US/Poland.

Pretty sure it is Zoe. 

I want you to be able to come to me and tell me about the worst thing you think you've ever done but be assured that my affection for you won't change. 

Well what if his worst thing is that he is a serial killer? Or a habitual cheater who has cheated on her? Or that he murders puppies and kittens? 

@formergothardite or what if he never loved her! :pb_surprised:

I find it weird that she wants to know about his first kiss. Mostly because I don't think she just wants to know at what age it happened or something light like that, but probably wants to hear the whole story about every single tiny thing about it.

Raquel is very inconsistent. She has also claimed that she can't stand it when guys talk about past relationships. No wonder her one real relationship didn't last very long. She has all these rules that are impossible to follow. 

Using google skills and an odd fascination with names - her first and middle names are almost the same as a certain scary thin designer/stylist in Hollywood.  (Zoe means life)

I think that post is mostly self-flattery.  Other people get all judgy about your having kissed another woman or (gasp!!) had sex before, but Raquel is understanding and forgiving.  She seems to only be thinking about anemic "secrets" like first romantic experiences, and not Josh Duggar level secrets.  

IMO being in a relationship with someone doesn't entitle you to know everything about them.  It's good if it can get to that point but people do need boundaries. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived