IGNORED

Investigation of FLDS Graveyard of Babies Born of Incest

35 minutes ago, devoe364 said:

I have not read those  yet. I will have to. Principles of Polygamy is my favourite blog on the entire internet. That's said isn't it? 

They're really interesting, particularly because they're two perspectives from within the same plural family. Irene Spencer's is Shattered Dreams and Susan Ray Schmidt's is Favorite Wife. 

Do you mean The Principle tumblr? I would like it more if it was better organized (mostly I just hate tumblr) but I still spend an ungodly amount of time there...

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I joined Tumblr and downloaded the app just for that blog. It's my dirty little secret. ;)

Tumblr. blog. I'm old. If you post pictures and words, its a blog in my world. That said, I really want to meet some of Winston Blackmore kid's. I have friends in the area (and in 2008 ish  was followed around town by Lister's version of the God Squad) so its possible. 

• 3 months later...
On 04/04/2016 at 7:25 AM, ADoyle90815 said:

I agree, if your community has a cemetery for infants and small children, you're doing something very wrong. I think it was Carolyn Jessop who said in her book Escape that often, the mother is blamed for having a special needs child, as she went through that when she had a son with severe disabilities. I don't remember if it's the disability that those in the cult are most vulnerable to, but it was obviously a result of inbreeding. I think at some point, the FLDS cult will just implode because of the inbreeding going on, since Warren Jeffs has his communications watched to see if he would order a Jonestown like tragedy, which is something I think he's capable of doing.

Her son had cancer, neuroblastoma, I believe.

Archived