IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez Abysmal Wedding Planner Part 3

Boogalou

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More laundry talk...

I would die if I hung my sheets and clothes outside to dry. My allergies are the worst. I can't even open the windows on a nice day because I would be miserable. Lucky me.

I was kind of hoping the new part's title might say something like 'now with hand dipped strawberries' - but that could just be me.

I kind of wish she'd blog more. I feel like I'm reading a fundie teen romance novel, far more naturally written than anything a Maxwell or Rodrigues could ever hope to write. PTL for her public school education. 

• 3 weeks later...

What the hell is Sierra's latest blog post about. The writing was so dramatic and I was confused as to what she was blogging about in the beginning. Goodness.

Wow. For some reason that post brought to mind "warning! Flashing lights may cause seizures." That was the linguistic version of a strobe light. That was crazy. 

Just read Sierra's blog post that you're all talking about.
I feel like I was just subjected to a strange form of fundie erotica.

:brainbleach:

Also just saw this post on her insta:

Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 5.56.53 PM.png

Yes!!! Pray hard enough and you too may have the strength and ignorance to pry a branch off of a living tree!!

I didn't think the blog post was that terrible. Strange, yes. It reminded me a bit of the blog by that girl Jessiqua. Perhaps Sierra secretly harbors fantasies of being a fundie novelist. 

On 3/27/2016 at 4:55 PM, season of life said:

What the hell is Sierra's latest blog post about. The writing was so dramatic and I was confused as to what she was blogging about in the beginning. Goodness.

link?

19 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

link?

Sierra's blog is here.

It really annoys me when people pray for stupid things. "I'm praying for world peace!" cool. "I'm praying that I can pull this branch from a tree!" GTFO.

42 minutes ago, hollywood said:

It really annoys me when people pray for stupid things. "I'm praying for world peace!" cool. "I'm praying that I can pull this branch from a tree!" GTFO.

Lol, I'm dying! This is all too true. It's such an odd thing to pray for too. 

3 hours ago, WhyNotJulie said:

Just read Sierra's blog post that you're all talking about.
I feel like I was just subjected to a strange form of fundie erotica.

:brainbleach:

Also just saw this post on her insta:

Screen Shot 2016-03-28 at 5.56.53 PM.png

Yes!!! Pray hard enough and you too may have the strength and ignorance to pry a branch off of a living tree!!

Oh Lord, she named her son, Daylon?  Reminds me of a new man made fabric, ie, nylon, dacron.  Maybe her next daughter will be Polly Esther?

14 minutes ago, Carol said:

Oh Lord, she named her son, Daylon?  Reminds me of a new man made fabric, ie, nylon, dacron.  Maybe her next daughter will be Polly Esther?

If I recall correctly, Sierra gave him that name as a tribute to her grandfather Dale. Which begs the question why she didn't name the boy Dale in the first place.

The boys' names are iffy. She has Khai David (I only know the spelling as Kai, not Khai), Daylon Gabriel, and Asher Benjamin. She did trendy spellings with her girls' names: Ellyn Joy and Edyn Grace.

Wow.  Just clicked on her blog and read through a few posts.  I am dying with laughter hahaha.  I skipped the most recent one, just way too long and Easter-y.  The "L-O-V-E" story is ridiculous.  She is the least romantic person (at least, according to her story).  Lastly, that soup looked like actual cat vomit! 

I got sucked into the rabbit hole of her blog, too. Read the stories of how she and Mark met, and how he first said I L-O-V-E You. I'm all in anticipation of the proposal story. Not...

There are some parts of that blog that sound like she is talking about herself and not Mary... Our subconscious is such a tricky creature

I firmly believe that woman is just 2-3 years away from a Michelle Duggar-style laundry room breakdown.  Of course, some precious J'Slave will probably be sent over to help her out.  Enjoy that, Johannah.

Is this woman even capable of making a non-extreme facial expression or having a non-extreme feeling? She needs to calm the hell down.

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I firmly believe that woman is just 2-3 years away from a Michelle Duggar-style laundry room breakdown.  Of course, some precious J'Slave will probably be sent over to help her out.  Enjoy that, Johannah.

She said in one blog/Insta post that on rough days, she chooses Joy. Have fun going full J-Slave, Joy Joy.

5 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

Is this woman even capable of making a non-extreme facial expression or having a non-extreme feeling? She needs to calm the hell down.

She makes me tired. I agree, she needs to calm down.

I feel like she uses those extreme emotions to cover up her real emotions and keep things down so she doesn't explode. But that won't work forever.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived