IGNORED

John Shrader: Lyin' King - Part 7

Boogalou

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Circle of Grift.

Hakuna matata...Hey, gimme your dollah...A fundie fritada...

It means no workin'

For the rest of your days.

John lives exertion-free.

He's on a mission, see?

The airplane is nada.

Yep, I could tell the thread wasn't long enough to have a lot of reading material yet or likely any new tidbits about John and I STILL came in here JUST for the title! It's THAT good.

LYIN' King!!!! :pb_lol: 

What is this business about the Shraders having an airplane but don't?

I just checked out John's latest post about prophet from the Church of Zion who charged some lions to prove God's power.  The lions nearly killed the guy.  I included a link to the story below.  

http://thesoutherndaily.co.za/index.php/2016/03/07/prophet-attacks-lion-to-prove-gods-power-nearly-killed-saved-by-game-rangers/

21 hours ago, Boogalou said:

Shout out to @Granwych for providing fodder for a hilarious thread title.

From here: 

Thank you, thank you...sometimes these things just write themselves...

23 hours ago, Granwych said:

Thank you, thank you...sometimes these things just write themselves...

You did gain a little inspiration from me though!!!

I just checked out John's latest post about prophet from the Church of Zion who charged some lions to prove God's power.  The lions nearly killed the guy.  I included a link to the story below.  

http://thesoutherndaily.co.za/index.php/2016/03/07/prophet-attacks-lion-to-prove-gods-power-nearly-killed-saved-by-game-rangers/

Aw, he just wanted to play with the kitties! The kitties just wanted to play with the human, they don't understand they're bigger and meaner! Poor little kitties! The only human who tries to play with them runs away.....

As I said this, my cat jumped on me, stuck her butt in my face, and started clawing my neck. Poor kitties, indeed.

If he can hold off just one more day, tomorrow will mark one week that John has not posted a meme on FB.

Where is John?

Found him. He has been on safari.

His parents are visiting Zambia. The jaunt appears to have been grifted. 

No mention of the children. 

On 3/11/2016 at 7:09 PM, SPHASH said:

We're up to 7 now on John Shrader threads?

Oh, more than that.  It was only after he actually got to Zambia that we started numbering them, IIRC.

I just caught up with the last thread.  Consider yourselves all "liked" but my fingers got cramp!

My current favourite is the post about what to do when someone offends you. The first split in the flow chart is "Tell everyone about it" or "Go directly to God in prayer"- the prayer one goes onto not having to vent and bringing unity by valuing God. Does John have memory loss for all the times he has gone on rants on FB about people that don't agree with him and have offended his sensibilities? Or the fact that he finds it apparently impossible to not argue with anyone who disagrees even slightly with him in the comments sections of his posts? Or he unfriends people childishly for even asking a question that he doesn't like on his page?

I could go on.

I know that asking whether he has any insight is completely redundant at this point with John but the hypocrisy is so very strong with him CONSTANTLY. It is actually funny how much he posts about disliking characteristics and behaviours of others and they are pretty much always characteristics of himself. I'm no Freudian, but I am a psychologist, and that, my friends, is why Freud wrote about projection. I could use some of the examples from John's FB in teaching my Psych 101 class. 

Been falling behind on lots of important FJ topics and only now slowly catching up, but I also love the title of this thread.  I was also excited to learn, via the John Esther Shrader FB page, that asparagus cures cancer!  If only the oncologists knew this... :roll:

1 hour ago, amandaaries said:

Been falling behind on lots of important FJ topics and only now slowly catching up, but I also love the title of this thread.  I was also excited to learn, via the John Esther Shrader FB page, that asparagus cures cancer!  If only the oncologists knew this... :roll:

I missed that one. It seems extremely insensitive considering his sister passed away from cancer not that long ago.

John's sister herself was very into alternative medicine. She used it for at least the last year of her life despite her doctors' objections, if I remember correctly. They asked for donations and I believe even had to travel - maybe to Mexico? - for the treatment. I also remember something she posted about every tooth being connected to an organ and the tooth that connected to the spot of her cancer (was it liver? Pancreas? I forget) had a crown that contained Mercury so she got that removed because it had caused her cancer. She had a bad prognosis and I don't blame her for being desperate to find anything that would work, but she certainly wouldn't be against her brother suggesting alternative medicine.

3 hours ago, Aine said:

I missed that one. It seems extremely insensitive considering his sister passed away from cancer not that long ago.

You expected John to be sensitive and/or considerate? That's a rookie mistake. ;-)

6 hours ago, Aine said:

I guess you missed the part where his sister "wanted" funeral donations to go to Shrader's "missions." Y'know, instead of to her husband and young daughter. :pb_rollseyes:

John's sister had a horrendous prognosis.  I can understand her looking at all and any options.

Have we noticed any of the Shrader kids turning blue yet?  

Because colloidal silver is so much better than vaccinations ...

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived