IGNORED

Priss and Pecan: Texas Gleanin' - Part 2

Boogalou

Davia has just spied an exit route and she's wondering if she can make a break for it

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/27/2016 at 8:29 PM, Exjw2015deed said:

I watch these young fundie kids, and think to myself "dear god, please let them break the cycle."

At times I feel hopeless; so I turn to Davia Waller and all her horrified facial expressions and see that she gets it. There is hope, she is fully awoken already. 

#freedavia image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

I know that this is old, but I scrolled back looking to find it again. Bless.  :')

Priscilla's certainly resembles David's sister more than any of her own sisters.

Didn't David once mention that the only girls he had "dated" were his mum and his sisters?

That would explain him choosing Priscilla. He has a "type"!

The three of them sitting on that rock could be mistaken for triplets.

7 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Why is Davey snuggled up to his sister vs. his wife?

He got them mixed up probably...they look like the same person.

21 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Priscilla's certainly resembles David's sister more than any of her own sisters.

Didn't David once mention that the only girls he had "dated" were his mum and his sisters?

That would explain him choosing Priscilla. He has a "type"!

The three of them sitting on that rock could be mistaken for triplets.

I don't know, I think the Keller girls all have quite a strong resemblance. It's the boys that look like step siblings!

That being said, Pris and David do look an awful lot alike. 

20 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Why is Davey snuggled up to his sister vs. his wife?

wait, i thought the one in pink next to pecan *was pris! why doesn't paul have any shoes on? his socks look like he's been walking around in them outside

Priscilla and David looks so alike it is actually creepy. I wonder if there is some relation somewhere along the line.

The kids are adorable though, I love Davia's facial expressions!

I don't think that Priscilla looks all that much like Sarah Waller, but I do think that Priss and David look like full siblings. It seems to be a Waller tradition. 

Here are David and Priss, basically looking like the same person with a wig swap, plus bonus Adam and Valerie Waller, who not only shop at the same Upwardly Mobile White Conservative Sweater Emporium, but they have identical smiles. It's eerie.

dap.jpg

vaa.jpg

Here are David and Priss, basically looking like the same person with a wig swap, plus bonus Adam and Valerie Waller, who not only shop at the same Upwardly Mobile White Conservative Sweater Emporium, but they have identical smiles. It's eerie.

Bless you for this, it made my day.

On 15.7.2016 at 8:26 PM, SolomonFundy said:

dap.jpg

I think Pris hung out with the J-Slaves too much. Holy self-tanner Batman.

On 7/15/2016 at 2:26 PM, SolomonFundy said:

dap.jpg

vaa.jpg

I'm laughing so hard at this I am crying. I do not laugh easily. Holy crow. I also think the charming couple in the sweaters are wearing the same glasses. 

On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Eternalbluepearl said:

I'm laughing so hard at this I am crying. I do not laugh easily. Holy crow. I also think the charming couple in the sweaters are wearing the same glasses. 

I'm surprised they aren't wearing matching colors, which seems to be a favorite of fundies, especially in posed pictures.

On Monday, June 27, 2016 at 8:29 PM, Exjw2015deed said:

I watch these young fundie kids, and think to myself "dear god, please let them break the cycle."

At times I feel hopeless; so I turn to Davia Waller and all her horrified facial expressions and see that she gets it. There is hope, she is fully awoken already. 

#freedavia image.jpeg

Every time I see this picture, I can just imagine Davia saying, "Daddy, put down those pecans, they're not yours. Besides, Paul and I don't even like pecans."

Well, either that or, "I can't believe I'm stuck with these people".

On 7/21/2016 at 4:13 AM, JillyO said:

I think Pris hung out with the J-Slaves too much. Holy self-tanner Batman.

Priscilla looks like she has ventured out of the house in sunlight, she's not orange.  Pecan looks like a ghost.  Or a vampire.

On 7/21/2016 at 4:53 PM, Eternalbluepearl said:

That is Adam Waller and Valerie.  They have always looked like clones. #marriagemadeinheaven  

6 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Priscilla looks like she has ventured out of the house in sunlight, she's not orange.  Pecan looks like a ghost.  Or a vampire.

Huh. Looking at this picture from my own laptop: you're right. My work computer made her look REALLY orange. ;)

This may sound crazy, but ever since we wrote about how Davia looks horrified in pictures, every photo since has been with her smiling. Are you there pecan thief? 

But in all seriousness, there is no way in hell David's naraccist ass doesn't Google his name. 

image.pngimage.png

#freedaviastill 

Ah...they were driving through my area this weekend. That explains the disturbance in the force and my craving for pecan pie.

I know it's already been pointed out, but honestly, Navaho? If they have the tech handy to post their photos they also have the tools to check the spelling.

On the other hand, I would kind of enjoy seeing them phonetically tackle Gila, saguaro and quesadilla.

How about Ahwatukee or Tlaquepaque ? I'm in Oregon at the moment and somebody pronounced Tempe with eh at the end yesterday. I giggled a bit. I don't think I've ever heard that one mispronounced. 

PP says Temp-eh. I'm sure I've heard him prounounce it like that. I'm not sure how it's supposed to be said.

Temp-ee. If he says it like this guy did then he's a bigger Douchehole (I typed douche but my tablet changed it so I left it. Lol) than I thought. 

4 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

PP says Temp-eh. I'm sure I've heard him prounounce it like that. I'm not sure how it's supposed to be said.

I might be wrong, but isn't that how the food made from fermented soybeans is pronounced?  (Not that I'm sticking up for the Pecan thief--he probably has never heard of tempeh, miso, or tofu)

I am sure that this subject has probably been brought up here before....

but since the summer days at work are quite slow going for me, I have seemed to have fallen down the fundie rabbit hole.  Some of the spouses in the fundie community look a little bit too much like twins to me.  Most noticeably, David & Priss as well as Adam & Valerie Waller.  What I am wondering is it because of the shabby dress code of the fundies? The plan, blah look they all seem to follow or has anyone really looked at the family tree among these fine folks?

Maybe I have a bit too much time on my hands here.  But could some of these spouses have some family relations as well? Even distant cousins maybe?  Just wondering....

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived