IGNORED

Rupaul's Drag Race

StarrieEyedKat

Just chiming in to say I'm going to see Battle of the Seasons on Wednesday! I'm especially excited to see Adore, Alaska, and Ginger. :) 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/18/2016 at 6:57 PM, ladyamylynn said:

Just chiming in to say I'm going to see Battle of the Seasons on Wednesday! I'm especially excited to see Adore, Alaska, and Ginger. :) 

Lucky you.  Have fun! :tw_glasses:

Can we talk about Chi Chi's LSFYL? Girlfriend had in me all up in my feels. It has made my Top 3 4 with Raja/Carmen, Latrice Royale, and Shannel.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Naomi will win this season and the Untucked will have Kim Chi's Mom as the special guest.

On 4/24/2016 at 7:36 PM, Geechee Girl said:

Can we talk about Chi Chi's LSFYL? Girlfriend had in me all up in my feels. It has made my Top 3 4 with Raja/Carmen, Latrice Royale, and Shannel.

I'm sad that Chi Chi isn't in the top 3, but I'm not sure who she would replace. It's a strong field this time! I was sure Bob was a lock for the crown but I'm starting to doubt it. Her look for the final episode just wasn't great. I'd be pleased with any of the top 3 winning- they all have amazing strengths.

Yeah, I was disappointed with Bob's last look, too. IMO last looks should rival Eleganza runway in fierceness.  Raja and Raven booted it; they weren't feeling it either. I was sad to see Chi Chi go. I have a soft spot for southern pageant queens.  

3 minutes ago, Geechee Girl said:

Yeah, I was disappointed with Bob's last look, too. IMO last looks should rival Eleganza runway in fierceness.  Raja and Raven booted it; they weren't feeling it either. I was sad to see Chi Chi go. I have a soft spot for southern pageant queens.  

Me too! I love me some big hair and sparkly gowns. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm rooting for Kim Chee, but won't be surprised if Bob wins.  I think ChiChi should be in the final three instead of Naomi.

I really like how Bob serves Banji realness which is a departure from the glam queens. Bob's video has already dropped. Manila makes an appearance, and we finally see Derrick in drag.

Purse First!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm team Katya but I bet Alaska will take the crown, and I am fine with that. I hope PhiPhi is an early out. I predict that Coco will be bottom 2 first episode, but will slay the lipsync and stay for at least one more episode.

I've heard rumors that Adore walks out of the competition, but that's from reddit and I'm not sure I believe it.

I'm Team Alaska, I think that she's really seemed to have grown so much since being on the show and not being in Sharon's shadow. I just hope that they don't have that Rolaskatox clique that they had on Season 5.

• 1 month later...

I wasn't surprised to see Coco to go her performance was like a cake that doesn't rise.  Phi Phi started off strong and went all over the place. Adore needs to step up her game.  

Agree with all your assessments! I was actually pretty impressed with Roxxxy's performance and attitude. Still team Katya though, her commentary is hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not buying PhiPhi's redemption arc. Girl is still shady and will cut you just like how she got into Roxxy's head. Tatianna was screwed by Rolaskatox. PhiPhi should have been in the bottom 3, and Alyssa won Snatch Game imo. Mommie Dearest is so quotable, I'm surprised no one has done it before. Adore, what a mess. Michelle is heavily biased towards fishy drag. Adore would never get her validation doing 90's grunge. I feel bad for Coco. She was definitely this season's cannon fodder. Does she not have anyone back home to do choreography and give her the T? At least her foundation is a more natural color, props for that.

I love this new format of the talent show and top 2 LSFYL. I want to see how the girls perform doing their own acts. Roxxy turned it out with the burlesque. Alyssa's ventriloquist routine was a treat. Being a dance teacher, there's no surprise she would kill that.  

• 1 year later...

Is anyone else watching Season 3 All Stars?  What did you think of the episode last night (1 March)?

Now my favorite queen is gone and I thought she just might win the whole thing!

3 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

Is anyone else watching Season 3 All Stars?  What did you think of the episode last night (1 March)?

Now my favorite queen is gone and I thought she just might win the whole thing!

Ugh devastating. I'm crying glittery tears.

• 1 month later...

I love Trixie and Katya (if you haven’t watched the episodes of Uhhhhh on YouTube...you are missing out!).

this season I’m living for Miz cracker and Asia!

• 3 weeks later...

I kinda hate to say it, but I do not like The Vixen.  She strikes me as a bit of a Mean Girl.  When Eureka won the Bossy Rossy episode, you could tell that it bugged the hell out of The Vixen.  She had this sneer on her face.  When she was lip synching this past episode, I was hoping the she and not Blair St Clare (I do declare!) would go home.  The Vixen must be really pissed that Eureka has won twice.

I loved how Miz Cracker* made her My Fair Lady hat of our her wig's hair.  I thought that was so creative.

*It was Miz Cracker wasn't it and not Aquaria?

Archived