IGNORED

No Hustle Russell (formerly Sarah Jane)

Boogalou

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or maybe he has been humbled and is ashamed and sorry for all the chaos and drama he's gleefully created on his page.

Or maybe he's been warned by his attorney (if he still has one) that the liberal documentation of his by-choice homelessness, by-choice joblessness and questionable state of mental health is not a good thing for his ongoing custody case and the possible hearing for his refusal to pay child support.

I vote for incapable of paying a phone bill so he has no phone anymore.

No Job - Check

No Apartment - Check

No Phone - Check

He's on a roll! One anyone could have predicted, except him, of course.

If he's not careful even FJ will lose interest and then he will be completely off the map and finally fulfill his greatest promise - becoming entirely irrelevant to anyone on the planet.

Not much new on Rusty lately. He's been keeping quiet on social media, which is a very good thing. He sounds smarter when he doesn't say anything at all. Looks like he got another traffic ticket, though. He's still paying on the ones from last year. The address he gave is the same apartment complex he was evicted from, so it doesn't look like he has found a new place yet. Hopefully he's found a job and can start working his way up in life, again. 

Oh darn it! 

Charges of having a headset receiver while driving. Russ, you KNOW you can't do that in the state of Illinois. 

(625 ILCS 5/12-610) (from Ch. 95 1/2, par. 12-610) 
    Sec. 12-610. Headset receivers. 
    (a) Except as provided under Section 11-1403.3, no driver of a motor vehicle on the highways of this State shall wear headset receivers while driving. 
    (b) This Section does not prohibit the use of a headset type receiving equipment used exclusively for safety or traffic engineering studies, by law enforcement personnel on duty, or emergency medical services and fire service personnel. 
    (c) This Section does not prohibit the use of any single sided headset type receiving and transmitting equipment designed to be used in or on one ear which is used exclusively for providing two-way radio vocal communications by an individual in possession of a current and valid novice class or higher amateur radio license issued by the Federal Communications Commission and an amateur radio operator special registration plate issued under Section 3-607 of this Code. 
    (d) This Section does not prohibit the use of a single-sided headset or earpiece with a cellular or other mobile telephone. 
(Source: P.A. 92-152, eff. 7-25-01.)

Recognized bond authorized. Gotta pay up. I know it probably isn't much money on the first offense. Just plead guilty and pay up the fines, along with your two other fines. 

Now, now, don't do it again, Russ! Jeez!

As for the address, probably had to do the "last known address". Or he simply don't want to bother to correct the information. A PO box isn't going to help but camping site or homeless shelter would do when the police need to come and find him.

If he knowingly gave an address that he no longer lives it, he better be careful. That could be interpreted as perjury. Didn't one of them deal with that before? You'd think he would learn. But I gotta remember that it's Russ we are talking about. He never learns. 

I was looking to see where that was I came across a criminal court case against him in Peoria County that went against him in January. I don't remember anyone else mentioning that before. $10,000... and he STILL quit his job.

Looks like his family case has a hearing at the end of June too. 

Man! I didn't know about the small claims lawsuit. Jeezus Christ. The guy is nuttier than I thought. So in January it looks like he was ordered to pay $10,000 to his (former? or current?) lawyer. And. . .He. Quit. His. Job. 

Was quitting some kind of enormous rebellion against his financial obligations? 

I just can't with this guy.

Yeah, not shocked to hear about Russell owing his attorney money. He fails to care and met his parental obligations for his own children, so of course he would fail to pay his bills. No surprise there.

Irresponsible is Russell's middle name. 

So he's got tickets, a judgement against him for attorney fees, and child support he's not paying.......AND HE QUIT HIS JOB. Now he's homeless and penniless.

Russell DeJaynes: Patron Saint of Poor Life Choices

1 hour ago, bea said:

Russell DeJaynes: Patron Saint of Poor Life Choices

Sounds like a thread title!

He took his facebook page down again. Maybe some of the advice given here is getting through to him. 

I think Russel needs to go find MckMama and hang with her. She has mastered the art of rebelling against owing money,

2 hours ago, stacyf said:

I think Russel needs to go find MckMama and hang with her. She has mastered the art of rebelling against owing money,

Mckmama? I used to know her! Does she have a thread on here somewhere? I haven't heard that name in years...

Unbelievable! Almost $10,000 fines...the plaintiff sure has a patience of a saint if he was waiting for his money since 2012!

Filing bankruptcy might be an idea but there are certain limitations you can't write off on...the IOU's on the governments.

I read MckMama but don't really comment because it is tough to follow. The MckFacts blog is gone as they couldn't pay the hosting fee any longer. MckMama got boring and the page views decreased, with no ad revenue it ceased to exist. I think there may be a FB group or something but not sure. there are multiple threads here as bea mentioned and GOMI has a thread. They only seem to be active when JM is up to no good.

I checked out the FB page... Holy Cow! A cruise in March, a vacation to Florida in April, and 2 weeks in Africa in May... they must be doing okay now. That or we are going to hear a lot more about them again very soon.

17 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

Is there a limit on how many times one can declare bankruptcy? He has done so before.

You typically cannot file a Chapter 7 case if you have received a discharge under a Chapter 7 case within the last 8 years, or a Chapter 13 case filed within the last 6 years.

He took his facebook page down again. Maybe some of the advice given here is getting through to him. 

i wonder how scrubbed his page will be whenever it returns. because it will. eventually. it always does. his fb never truly dies lol.

i suspect, if his phone is dead/has no service, he may still access the internet via a library or some place like that, though obviously not as frequently as with a phone. russ is too narcissistic to leave well enough alone.

Whenever he feels the need to brag about being the world's best dad, or the need to happily describe bleeding from his private region, or posting vague allusions to going on dates with Baby Mama #2 he will be back. If he succeeds in finding a job, getting a new girlfriend or having some kind of triumph in court, he will be back.

I bet life pretty much sucks for him at this point. His last posts didn't get much attention from his friends. He's homeless and purposeless. Wandering the city streets snapping pics of junk while refusing to support one child, ignoring the existence of another, complaining about both mothers of his children and seemingly without a clue that he did all this to himself really makes any observer question his mental health.

He seems incredibly jealous of Kindalls success in life and angry and jealous if it's true that SJ is happy where she is and is reconciled with David.

According to the pictures on one of David's Facebook pages, he & Sarah are definitely 'together'.

Russell's failures don't erase theirs. I think Sarah is more than slightly unbalanced and David is creepy and scares me. The games they played in the past have not disappeared. Even if they have 'made it work', I don't think they've done so in a healthy way and I can't see this ending as anything other than badly.

Unless, of course, he is posting old pictures again? I can never tell. No doubt that is his intent at least in part, but what do I know? I am an outsider looking into their insane world.

33 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

According to the pictures on one of David's Facebook pages, he & Sarah are definitely 'together'.

Russell's failures don't erase theirs. I think Sarah is more than slightly unbalanced and David is creepy and scares me. The games they played in the past have not disappeared. Even if they have 'made it work', I don't think they've done so in a healthy way and I can't see this ending as anything other than badly.

Unless, of course, he is posting old pictures again? I can never tell. No doubt that is his intent at least in part, but what do I know? I am an outsider looking into their insane world.

Oh I think they're all crazy and deserve each other really. I just wish all the kids could get new parents. 

David does seem to frequently post old pictures. I agree SJ seems more than slightly unbalanced - how could anyone in their right mind have willingly got together with, honestly, either guy? At least now it seems she is focusing exclusively on her kids and they seem happy and healthy and involved in a variety of fun activities.

The recent pics of Lauren on her mom's Facebook page are really nice as well. I think Russell's daughters are, at least currently, much better off with their moms than with him.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived