IGNORED

No Hustle Russell (formerly Sarah Jane)

Boogalou

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the part 4 of this thread was supposed to be about Russell since SJ leaving David is suck old news that they're back together.  Can this threat be named something appropriate?  It's not about SJ anymore, and haven't been for a very long time.  She's stopped advertising her drama, and to show a little respect for her keeping her kids out of the spotlight now, I think we need to stop using her name in the title of this mess.

Russell DeJaynes: Still not getting it

Yeah, this thread is all about Russell. Unfortunately. 

35 minutes ago, Jingerbread said:

I thought the part 4 of this thread was supposed to be about Russell since SJ leaving David is suck old news that they're back together.  Can this threat be named something appropriate?  It's not about SJ anymore, and haven't been for a very long time.  She's stopped advertising her drama, and to show a little respect for her keeping her kids out of the spotlight now, I think we need to stop using her name in the title of this mess.

Russell DeJaynes: Still not getting it

I was hoping "No Hustle Russell" would make an appearance--I can't remember who wrote that, but it was inspired.

Jumping on the no hassle Russell bandwagon. Let's show some respect for Sarah Jane whose taken her drama off Facebook and has her life together. 

Change the thread title @Boogalou please. 

Fixed it!  Sorry, I haven't been following the thread at all.  Just saw that it was getting long and made a new one.  Remember, you can always report threads if you want the title changed.  Plus, now the title rhymes so that's always good.

YES. NO HUSTLE RUSSELL. Let the trainwreck continue!:trainwreck:

He put up a meme on Facebook about how he doesn't care that his page is public. That confirms to me he loves to invite this kind of drama. Probably why he got involved with Sarah Jane.

Yes Russ, President Trump will turn your life around.  Oh my god the dimwits who buy into this crap.  

I don't think Russ realizes that his life will not even change, much less be improved by the actions of any sitting President.

Unfortunately for Russ, the only human on the face of the earth who has the power to change Russ's life for the better, is simply too lazy to bother with it.

I'm honored to be forever linked with the cruel evolutionary trick that is Russell DeJaynes! Unless I stole someone else's idea subconsciously, I think that I'm the one who coined "No-Hustle Russell". (First page of Part 3, back in January.)

What a time to be alive.

I'm glad the new thread reflects the true star of the HMS Freak Show. Sarah Jane (and by all appearances, David as well) have managed to mature beyond the portion of their respective lives that first attracted the notice of FJ. But Russ is apparently a lifer. 

3 hours ago, EweSheep said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Russell is far much entertaining! Let him humor us!

He likes Trump? Yep, that is HIS man! 

For some awful reason, an image of Russ tap-dancing, singing "Let me, entertain you," etc popped into my head :my_sick:

It wasn't pleasant...

The thread title is perfect. Just perfect. 

My only sadness is knowing that this will please Mr. No-Hustle greatly. Wow, he has a thread on FJ named after him now! In his sick little perverted mind he will privately gloat in the perceived significance. Even though he posted a similar meme just recently, again he posts tonight to let us know he doesn't make his stuff private because he doesn't care. It's sad his life is so empty he takes to passive aggressive posts on social media to interact with a message board. Does he really have no one else to talk to? I don't think he does.

And apparently he thinks people are scared of him and he declares he is coming after them "like a freight train". He's so full of himself. He quits his job and sits on his ass while his money runs out and his health deteriorates and yet thinks he is laying out all these plans to get people back who he thinks are trying to harm him (even though the truth is, most people probably don't think about him at all). Sitting alone in his house, barricading himself against everything and everyone, paranoid that everyone is out to get him, paranoid that everything everyone does is somehow directed personally against him, and convincing himself that he is some strong warrior he-man who is picking himself back up after taking a heavy blow, dusting himself off and getting himself in position to strike back. Oh God. Does he really think he is so important that he has all these enemies? 

For him, the thought that he has enemies is validating. It makes him important in his own eyes. He wants to be a martyr. He loves being a victim. He loves feeling sorry for himself. He loves it even more when other people feel sorry for him, too. He loves the thought that other people are intimidated by him (a thought which, I doubt, is based at all in fact) At best most people may find him amusing, at worst people may just wanna beat the shit out of him because of his abusive actions and hypocritical holier-than-thou attitudes.

What? No Hussell Russell is backing The Donald? That is shocking, I tell you, shocking. Russell always appears to be so levelheaded and cares about the people within his community. Russ struck me as a Sanders supporter. 

Seriously though... I could totally see Russell at a Trump rally acting like a complete goob on CNN. Don and Russ have a lot in common, so it does not shock me in the least that Russell would support an egoistical jerk with a bad haircut that cannot handle social media and fights with everyone. Heck, Russell could hold a cabinet position under Trump's administration -- Secretary of Asshat. 

4 hours ago, Mecca said:

What? No Hussell Russell is backing The Donald? That is shocking, I tell you, shocking. Russell always appears to be so levelheaded and cares about the people within his community. Russ struck me as a Sanders supporter. 

Seriously though... I could totally see Russell at a Trump rally acting like a complete goob on CNN. Don and Russ have a lot in common, so it does not shock me in the least that Russell would support an egoistical jerk with a bad haircut that cannot handle social media and fights with everyone. Heck, Russell could hold a cabinet position under Trump's administration -- Secretary of Asshat. 

If NHR had any brain cells, he's see that Bernie is a COMMUNIST who'd raise taxes on people like ME to give to lazy people like HIM!

That's what I don't get about people like him.  If Bernie was a communist like he probably thinks (like pretty much all Trump-supporters), then he'd benefit, while Trump's plans, as even he understands them, would hurt him.  Why do people vote to punch themselves in the nuts?

8 hours ago, Jingerbread said:

If NHR had any brain cells, he's see that Bernie is a COMMUNIST who'd raise taxes on people like ME to give to lazy people like HIM!

That's what I don't get about people like him.  If Bernie was a communist like he probably thinks (like pretty much all Trump-supporters), then he'd benefit, while Trump's plans, as even he understands them, would hurt him.  Why do people vote to punch themselves in the nuts?

...because they like pain?

9 hours ago, Jingerbread said:

People who vote against their interests are usually full of themselves and convinced they know better than others. Instead of making calculated decisions based on information and facts, these people want to vote on an emotional high they got from a political commercial. It is so easy to scream that another candidate is stupid and harmful, but so much harder to recognize the faults within the candidate you support.

20 hours ago, Jingerbread said:

It is strange, eh? I have met and known people that keep voting for people that actually go against their own best interest. Example: Medicare. I hear so many people fear their Medicare will vanish or be drastically cut yet most of those very same people love Paul Ryan and want him to run for president. When I tell them about Ryan's stance on Medicare, they look at me like I am the issue and I am talking crap. I am just relaying Ryan's message and giving them the facts about a person they admire, but they refuse to believe it. It is so weird, but I just think many people vote with their emotions and not with their head full of facts. That is why we are seeing people like Trump do so well, and that is why I am not shocked to see Russell supporting Trump. 

Gotta love Lauren trying to talk some sense into Russell about not attending a Trump rally. Smart, that kid.

We will probably see Russell on the news. I could totally see him in a Trump 2016 trucker hat wearing a t-shirt with an eagle on the front acting a fool. 

So like Russ to think about attending a trump rally in Cincinnati in hope of catching a glimpse of his hero. Hours of travel, expenses and he has to have Lauren home to her mom by 5. But yeah, go for it Russ! Seeing The Donald is worth it. Who cares you have a biological child living out of state that you've never attempted to see because it costs too much and is too far away? But Trump trumps those challenges....yeah....

50 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Gotta love Lauren trying to talk some sense into Russell about not attending a Trump rally. Smart, that kid.

We will probably see Russell on the news. I could totally see him in a Trump 2016 trucker hat wearing a t-shirt with an eagle on the front acting a fool. 

Seriously, what a clever young woman.  

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived