IGNORED

Mortons are back from Paraguay...

picklepizzas

12 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

In all fairness, Addie frequently posts and comments from Jeanine's account as well. I get the impression that they swap phones back and forth with some regularity, and if one feels like using instagram, they just go with whichever account is available. 

Vague posting at it's finest! From the pattern so far, they seem to be comfortable with travelling back and forth as needed/wanted, but I don't think that the elder Mortons will ever move back to Georgia unless serious illness or another calamity occurs. 

Perhaps, although I will point out that the pics Jeanine posted on addie's IG this time were from Buenos Aires when they were def without Addie (she commented on the pics asking if they'd had time to explore), so she definitely isn't just casually grabbing Addie's phone to use an already-logged in account. 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Has anyone mentioned this? Looks like a new business venture for the S'Mortons:

https://www.facebook.com/MORTONBILT/

Looks fairly recent as the page only dates back to May! Nice find! Shocked to see one of the people modelling the sidecar in the photos is in skinny trousers and heels- surely a no-no in the circles they move in?

24 minutes ago, FrumperedCat said:

Looks fairly recent as the page only dates back to May! Nice find! Shocked to see one of the people modelling the sidecar in the photos is in skinny trousers and heels- surely a no-no in the circles they move in?

Yeah, I wondered about that! She can't be one of the S'Mortons, can she?

20 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Yeah, I wondered about that! She can't be one of the S'Mortons, can she?

Hmm, have we discovered the latest Future Mrs. Morton, perhaps? 

Are there any Master Mortons of marriageable age right now? I thought they'd married off all of their eligible bachelors for now.

John Morton (who I think is the guy depicted in the "Mortonbilt" pictures) should be 18 now. I'm honestly not sure of their exact birthdays anymore, but the youngest son was Paul, who just turned 13 a few days ago, and the only other unmarried male is Edwin, who is about 15. Those three youngest boys, plus Addy, are the last of the unmarried Morton children.

If the mystery model is someone John's interested in, color me surprised. I was on Team Mariah for John, after what appeared to be some mutual interest during their chaperoning of Alyssa and Sam's courtship last year. I'm inclined to think that the girl in the pics is a family friend. As to the jeans and heels, I'm not as surprised as I would have been a few years ago. Kennedy and her circle all wear skinny jeans, and Lise Morton has been wearing heels and noticeable makeup for years. 

John will be 18 in October. If Mariah  and John's social media was an indicator, they were interested but told to wait till they were older. Both posted lots of "waiting on G-d's timing things" around then.

It's occurred to me that it's been 4 months since the wedding and no Alyssa Morton pregnancy announcement/hinting.  

I've been on a fundie break for quite a while, so I just checked in at my fundie-following instagram and there have been a few posts, mostly from Jeanine. Martha and Addie each wished a happy 13th birthday to Paul yesterday. A pic from Martha of Zandry facing the wrong way in her car seat. Cute selfie of Rachel and Olivia sitting at a piano or something. I'm not sure that they're especially quiet because of Alan's, um, situation. And, as a reminder, Rachel is his sister.

• 3 weeks later...
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 1:11 AM, SolomonFundy said:

As to the jeans and heels, I'm not as surprised as I would have been a few years ago. Kennedy and her circle all wear skinny jeans, and Lise Morton has been wearing heels and noticeable makeup for years. 

Rachel wears pants regularly too(can see her in them on her IG

21 hours ago, cami said:

Looks like Adeline, John, Edwin & Paul are all heading "home" for a while now (according to Rachael's Instagram)

Interesting. Guess that means the older Mortons are staying for awhile to help out Katie. I'm glad. 

• 3 weeks later...

I came across Activist Mommy this evening on FB and talk about hell in a handbasket.  What is interesting, that see cant see past the end of her nose.  How anyone cannot be like her or have her lifestyle.  from her vlogs and photos you can tell they have money, so its obvious she can do things like this.  I posted a question on her page asking what her congregation or form of religion has opinions on women who cannot bare children, or choose not to have children.    She seems to ignore alot of questions that dont fit her small square of thinking or puts her in a situation where she has to critical think.  She is the perfect example of "Do as I say and not as I do".

I am guessing Michael & Kressant are going to Paraguay?? Bethany posted to IG that they were with the cousins before they move- and the cousins are Kressant's kids. 

So who is in Paraguay right now? I can't keep this straight. Addie and the boys are there, but their parents are in Georgia. Wesley, Rachel, and their brood are in PY, correct? Anybody else?

9 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Yep. Speculation confirmed.

Bethany shared a very pregnant Kressant pic saying farewell & good luck in Chaco.

Do we know if this is Kressant's 6th or 7th baby? The last one I have listed is Byron in 2012, seems like there should be another one in 2014?

Harold Fletcher turned 2 on the 20th of June and this will be Blessing#7. She's slowing down. For a while it looked as though she'd out-breed J'chelle.

2 hours ago, uber frau said:

Harold Fletcher turned 2 on the 20th of June and this will be Blessing#7. She's slowing down. For a while it looked as though she'd out-breed J'chelle.

Thanks I've added him to my list.

On 9/13/2016 at 1:08 PM, fundiefan said:

Yep. Speculation confirmed.

Bethany shared a very pregnant Kressant pic saying farewell & good luck in Chaco.

I can't imagine going to a rural area of a foreign country extremely preggo.  From her wedding we know she willingly signed up for deprivation and going to the ends of the earth with her hubby with a smile on but WTF.  Granted in the US they home birth but would count on going to the hospital if needed.  

BTW, the fact that her dad included the above situation in her wedding was beyond effed up but those words turned out to be true. 

I think the Mike Jr/Kressant branch of the family officially left for Paraguay a couple of days ago, per a now-deleted instagram post from martha. 

Archived