IGNORED

LOL Duggars Part 2

Coconut Flan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

Mole Day was my favorite.

I made a mole cake for Mole Day. My mom used to make a bunny cake for Easter, so I just changed the ears a little bit and used chocolate frosting instead of white. Best A on a project ever.

14 hours ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

I made a mole cake for Mole Day. My mom used to make a bunny cake for Easter, so I just changed the ears a little bit and used chocolate frosting instead of white. Best A on a project ever.

We all got to school at 6:02 on Mole Day (which, truthfully, is the only day I was okay with getting to school any time before 7:30) and the entire science department had stations set up in the center for us to participate in. I can't remember the majority of the activities, but I do know I made a stuffed mole at one of them.

Interesting thread to start out of context. ....Mole Day actually sounds worth hearing about. I was feeling fairly ambivalent about lol duggars.

3 minutes ago, Trynn said:

What is mole day? We also never celebrated pi day at y school.

Here's an explanation for Mole Day: http://www.moleday.org/ . Basically it's to promote interest in chemistry within the schools.

I wish I still had photos of the Mole cake I made. It was pretty awesome. It's off the Internet, but here's an Easter bunny cake similar to what my mom used to make, which inspired my chocolate mole cake. Just substitute the white for chocolate frosting, use black jelly beans for the eyes and nose and make smaller brown ears. I still used the dyed-green coconut for the grass. Tastiest project ever.

Easter bunny.jpg

I found these 2 while doing a Duggar meme search and they made me laugh so hard my coffee came out of my nose.

duggar 1.jpg

duggar2.jpg

Since Josh should be due out of Jesus Jail soon, perhaps we could find some memes and such associated with him? The hunt is on for Joshley!

26 minutes ago, Sweet Fellowship said:

Since Josh should be due out of Jesus Jail soon, perhaps we could find some memes and such associated with him? The hunt is on for Joshley!

56ceef077757b_00a.jpg.c88dffbcdeda9403fd

Don't know if this has already been posted, but I couldn't resist how perfectly funny this is:

12769475_10205772462499874_1829877383_n.

Yes, she just had to scrub floors and pick up after 2 sisters. Jana had 18 siblings to chase after, as well as being a concert pianist.

Archived