IGNORED

Dancing with the Stars/

Lillybee

Dancing with the Stars

I thought that I would start a thread on this show. The reason is that I think it has jumped the shark by having Nancy Grace on the program.

I am rooting for JR Martinez, a Iraq war vet who was seriously injured while on patrol by an IAD. He is an actor on All My Children and is a wonderful example to burn victims.

• 2 weeks later...

This show jumped the shark a LOOOONNNNNNNG time ago.. Let's see - Kate Gosselin, Bristol Palin, Tom DeLay?

But I have to admit, just like I refused to watch when Kate G was on, I won't watch this one, either, until Nancy G is gone. I simply can't STAND to see her or hear her. And the thought of glimpsing her thighs (or worse) requires more brain bleach than I have funds for...

JR is fabulous, and I voted for him. As far as I can tell, I will continue to vote for him. I was not familiar with him until SWTS, but quickly fell head over heels for him!

JR is on All My Children. Since it will be cancelled on Friday, I started watching a few weeks ago and fell in love with JR. He seems to be a wonderful person and I want him to win.

I like JR, but my personal favourite is Carson Kressley. He just a joy to watch- so much fun. I hope his improves his technique enough to stick around for a while.

Not a fan of Nancy Grace but I do love listening to her partner's Irish brogue.

Nice to see all the support for Chaz Bono. He was much better than I had imagined he would be. Of course he won't win, but it would be nice if he lasted long enough to drop some weight. That does seem to be a nice fringe benefit of appearing on the show. Marie Osmond, Kirsty Alley, and others did improve their fitness levels during their time on the show.

There doesn't appear to be a ringer this time around, but I think JR, David Arquette, Chynna Phillips, Hope Solo, and Ricki Lake will be around for a while.

i'm rooting for chaz! and, srsly, if bristol palin can make it to the final three, surely chaz has a chance, right?

I am still rooting for JR. He seems to be kind and dignified and classy.

Nancy Grace is using her HLN show to shill for votes for her self. She also spent most of that hour show complaining about being IN JEOPARDY, since she was in the final two.

I am normally not a fan of Nancy Grace and I figured it was going to be a Kate Gosselin/Bristol Palin replay (though I didn't watch either of those 2, I only saw clips online).

I have to say, Nancy has impressed me on the show. She is practicing without makeup and she is actually TRYING. She took her low scores without bitching/whining at the judges in week 1 and she improved in week 2. Unlike KG and BP who felt like they were entitled to be there, did no work and never improved one whit. I don't think she will last long, but I like that she is actually trying vs just stomping through and expecting to be handed high scores like Kate Gosselin.

I don't watch her HLN show, so I can't comment about that, but her performance on DWTS is not at all what I expected to see. I also have to say she hides her um frontal acreage really well normally. I had no idea she had such enormous boobs. lol

I also love Chaz and I hope his knees hold up so he can stay in. When he told Lacey to feel his knee and you could actually hear it crack in week 2, that was worrisome for his overall stability/longevity on the show if he is falling apart so soon since the show is so grueling.

My favorite is Chynna Phyllips, but she has been doing well and I didn't feel like she has been in danger of leaving so I have been splitting my votes between her and Chaz for now.

I also like Rikki Lake and JR. I suspect he will be in the top 2 unless he really falls apart. I wish he had a different partner. I don't like Karina.

Watching JR"s rumba put tears in my eyes. I thought that it was so much better than Ricki Lake's although she got higher marks. I think I may have to start voting for the first time in my life because I so want JR to win.

I think the girl who left tonight was mostly because her partner was such a showboat.

I also cant stand NG. The constant drone from my FB friends about "please vote for nancy so the center for missing and exploited children can have more money!" and "If you dont vote for nancy a child wont be found..." I hope she goes this week!

I hate Nancy G. Tonight her show was hosted by Jean Valdez Mitchell so said that she thinks Nancy could win and then went on to say that Nancy is competing against professionals. I don't think so.

Someone should start a facebook page saying that if JR doesn't win, some wounded veterans will not get the help they need.

I am normally not a fan of Nancy Grace and I figured it was going to be a Kate Gosselin/Bristol Palin replay (though I didn't watch either of those 2, I only saw clips online).

I have to say, Nancy has impressed me on the show. She is practicing without makeup and she is actually TRYING. She took her low scores without bitching/whining at the judges in week 1 and she improved in week 2. Unlike KG and BP who felt like they were entitled to be there, did no work and never improved one whit. I don't think she will last long, but I like that she is actually trying vs just stomping through and expecting to be handed high scores like Kate Gosselin.

I don't watch her HLN show, so I can't comment about that, but her performance on DWTS is not at all what I expected to see. I also have to say she hides her um frontal acreage really well normally. I had no idea she had such enormous boobs. lol

I also love Chaz and I hope his knees hold up so he can stay in. When he told Lacey to feel his knee and you could actually hear it crack in week 2, that was worrisome for his overall stability/longevity on the show if he is falling apart so soon since the show is so grueling.

My favorite is Chynna Phyllips, but she has been doing well and I didn't feel like she has been in danger of leaving so I have been splitting my votes between her and Chaz for now.

I also like Rikki Lake and JR. I suspect he will be in the top 2 unless he really falls apart. I wish he had a different partner. I don't like Karina.

I agree with you Nancy Grace, she is actually trying in the competition and she has better attitude than what Bristol Palin or Kate Gosselin had. Bristol and Kate were awful to watch on DWTS. At least Nancy has mainted a public career for several years and will continue to have a career in journalism for years to come. I can sort of understand why Kate was on DWTS, but Bristol should have never been on the show at all.

My favorites this season are Ricki, JR, David, Carson, and Chaz. The contestant I really can't stand at all is Rob Kardashian.

Poor Chynna was sent home. I can tolerate Rob but he can not dance and Nancy is not that great either. JR was on Leno last night and he came across as charming. I hope that increased his fan base.

Poor Chynna was sent home. I can tolerate Rob but he can not dance and Nancy is not that great either. JR was on Leno last night and he came across as charming. I hope that increased his fan base.

I think JR's fan base is increasing. People are rooting for him more and he will be on Ellen next week.

• 2 weeks later...
JR did good on Monday night. I think he or Ricki will win.

I agree. They both have been consistently at the top of the leaderboard and their dances are entertaining.

As much as I liked Chaz, I am glad he is gone. He just didn't have the dancing part down. I was upset when Bruno basically made fun of him for being overweight though.

I think that TPTB want a Derek win, so team Rickki and Derek will win. Poor JR didn't have a chance this week having to tango to Ghostbusters.

I hope either Ricki or JR wins. I agree with Lillybee I think there TPTB really want Dererk and Ricki to win. Ricki and JR are my favorites out of the remaining contestants. I don't care much for Rob, David and Nancy. But I do give Nancy credit for trying her best.

Poor JR. You could tell that he was in pain and pissed at himself the entire show. Hope needs to go home. I haven't liked her for a while. I know she is an athlete, but her movement is so awkward! She doesn't flow and it makes the dances look odd. I've really grown to like Rob. No one thought he would make it this far, but he is doing awesome!

Archived