• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
keen23

Jill, Derick and Israel- Lucky Number 13

missegeno

Yes, where is this coming from about Michelle at Ben's birth? I assume it's a rumor because I can't find it anywhere.

Fundie Bunny

Michelle was not in the room when ben was born. It was a joke that sur face around the time they got engaged or married or something. I think they made a big deal about how they had lived in the same city when they were little and Michelle and Guinn had briefly met or something like that. I don't remember it very well, but I think it happened while I was still lurking

nst
1 hour ago, missegeno said:

Yes, where is this coming from about Michelle at Ben's birth? I assume it's a rumor because I can't find it anywhere.

it's an urban legend - and Fundie Bundy said it the best  

anotherone
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:55 AM, RootBeerFloat said:

Maybe this is why Boob and Michelle came to see them suddenly.

M: JimBob, come look at this blog post. And the picture. He's got the crazy eyes, and I should know.

JB: Is my Jilly Muffin ok? Mama, pack your magic green shirt and let's go! Plus, mosquito nets make me horny.

M: ...(like what doesn't?)...

JB:  What did you say??

M: Nothing, nothing (tee he he)

EmCatlyn
7 hours ago, Kjaerringa said:

And, really.....what IS Derick's deal? I almost expect him to start posting recipes with locusts and honey. He has got to simply terrify the local population, looking like that...... 

I have been chuckling about this idea all day.  

I believe locust-and-honey casserole goes something like this:

• 2 cans cream of something bland 
  • 1 pound frozen locusts
  • 2 jars of honey

Mix the two cans of cream of something bland with one jar of honey.  Blend well.  Pour over locusts which have been spread out on a buttered casserole dish. Make sure to coat the locusts well. Pour the second jar of honey over the whole thing.

Bake until it either develops a bubbly crust or catches fire.  Serve with pita bread or tortillas, depending on whether you are in the Middle East or Central America. 

(I was going to post a recipe for fried fresh locusts with a peanut butter and honey sauce,but I don't know if it is yet locust season in their very dangerous mysterious mission place in Central America.)

:wink-kitty:

Edited by EmCatlyn
Spell checker

Bad Wolf

Make sure to bake in a disposable dish and serve on paper plates.

NeverQuivered
1 hour ago, EmCatlyn said:

I have been chuckling about this idea all day.  

I believe locust-and-honey casserole goes something like this:

• 2 cans cream of something bland 
  • 1 pound frozen locusts
  • 2 jars of honey

Mix the two cans of cream of something bland with one jar of honey.  Blend well.  Pour over locusts which have been spread out on a buttered casserole dish. Make sure to coat the locusts well. Pour the second jar of honey over the whole thing.

Bake until it either develops a bubbly crust or catches fire.  Serve with pita bread or tortillas, depending on whether you are in the Middle East or Central America. 

(I was going to post a recipe for fried fresh locusts with a peanut butter and honey sauce,but I don't know if it is yet locust season in their very dangerous mysterious mission place in Central America.)

:wink-kitty:

Serve with a side of tater tots

KylieJenner
1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

Make sure to bake in a disposable dish and serve on paper plates.

Don't forget the plastic utensils! Zero clean up.

Boogalou

Continued here