Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
keen23

Jill, Derick and Israel- Lucky Number 13

Recommended Posts

missegeno

Yes, where is this coming from about Michelle at Ben's birth? I assume it's a rumor because I can't find it anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fundie Bunny

Michelle was not in the room when ben was born. It was a joke that sur face around the time they got engaged or married or something. I think they made a big deal about how they had lived in the same city when they were little and Michelle and Guinn had briefly met or something like that. I don't remember it very well, but I think it happened while I was still lurking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nst
1 hour ago, missegeno said:

Yes, where is this coming from about Michelle at Ben's birth? I assume it's a rumor because I can't find it anywhere.

it's an urban legend - and Fundie Bundy said it the best  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anotherone
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:55 AM, RootBeerFloat said:

Maybe this is why Boob and Michelle came to see them suddenly.

M: JimBob, come look at this blog post. And the picture. He's got the crazy eyes, and I should know.

JB: Is my Jilly Muffin ok? Mama, pack your magic green shirt and let's go! Plus, mosquito nets make me horny.

M: ...(like what doesn't?)...

JB:  What did you say??

M: Nothing, nothing (tee he he)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EmCatlyn
7 hours ago, Kjaerringa said:

And, really.....what IS Derick's deal? I almost expect him to start posting recipes with locusts and honey. He has got to simply terrify the local population, looking like that...... 

I have been chuckling about this idea all day.  

I believe locust-and-honey casserole goes something like this:

  • 2 cans cream of something bland 
  • 1 pound frozen locusts
  • 2 jars of honey

Mix the two cans of cream of something bland with one jar of honey.  Blend well.  Pour over locusts which have been spread out on a buttered casserole dish. Make sure to coat the locusts well. Pour the second jar of honey over the whole thing.

Bake until it either develops a bubbly crust or catches fire.  Serve with pita bread or tortillas, depending on whether you are in the Middle East or Central America. 

(I was going to post a recipe for fried fresh locusts with a peanut butter and honey sauce,but I don't know if it is yet locust season in their very dangerous mysterious mission place in Central America.)

:wink-kitty:

 

Edited by EmCatlyn
Spell checker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad Wolf

Make sure to bake in a disposable dish and serve on paper plates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NeverQuivered
1 hour ago, EmCatlyn said:

I have been chuckling about this idea all day.  

I believe locust-and-honey casserole goes something like this:

  • 2 cans cream of something bland 
  • 1 pound frozen locusts
  • 2 jars of honey

Mix the two cans of cream of something bland with one jar of honey.  Blend well.  Pour over locusts which have been spread out on a buttered casserole dish. Make sure to coat the locusts well. Pour the second jar of honey over the whole thing.

Bake until it either develops a bubbly crust or catches fire.  Serve with pita bread or tortillas, depending on whether you are in the Middle East or Central America. 

(I was going to post a recipe for fried fresh locusts with a peanut butter and honey sauce,but I don't know if it is yet locust season in their very dangerous mysterious mission place in Central America.)

:wink-kitty:

 

Serve with a side of tater tots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KylieJenner
1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

Make sure to bake in a disposable dish and serve on paper plates.

Don't forget the plastic utensils! Zero clean up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boogalou

Continued here 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×