IGNORED

Grey's Anatomy

RabbitKM

I believe this almost 6 week break is just what the Doctors from Grey-Sloan memorial hospital have ordered, because I was actually getting a bit excited that grey's was returning soon.

Then i re-read the posts and i remembered that this season is boring. :pb_lol:

Here's to coming back from the mid winter break and making up for the boring first half of the season.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

So grey's is back and I'm happy Alex isn't going to prison. Jo needs to go!!! 

Spoiler

I also heard that Stephanie is leaving at the end of the season. Do you think they are going to kill her off? I hope not I am sick of the death on this show.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Diggingupdirt said:

So grey's is back and I'm happy Alex isn't going to prison. Jo needs to go!!! 

Hide contents

I also heard that Stephanie is leaving at the end of the season. Do you think they are going to kill her off? I hope not I am sick of the death on this show.

I agree, Jo needs to go and I want her to take the car she's lived in with her and never come back! Ugh. So exhausting to watch her scenes, though I'm excited to see whose pregnancy they're going to write into the series and who they decide needs to take a break.

• Upvote 2

Yeah I wish Jo would go. Since Camilla is pregnant IRL I wonder if they will make her pregnant on the show? She did throw up at the end of the prison episode and one could say she had "mood swings" last week and yesterday.

I like Stephanie so it would be a shame if she left. 

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/10/2017 at 2:38 PM, DaniLouisiana said:

I think Shondra is just phoning it in for about 4 seasons

Fixed that for you ;)

• Upvote 3

I'm trying to work up a dang to watch this week.  And.... nope.

• Upvote 2

I have been watching the reruns on Lifetime, and at one point, there was a scene with all people who are now dead--Mark, Derek, George, and Lexi, I think.  That is one frightening hospital.  I am trying to think of anyone who hasn't been on the operating table or in some kind of medical emergency.

Must be hard to recruit new staff. 

Can't find the earlier comment about the absent children, but so true!  I think last week, Meredith was folding laundry while home on probation.  I guess there were kid clothes there?  But you never see the kids at all, nor any toys or crap lying around. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Satan'sFortress said:

I have been watching the reruns on Lifetime, and at one point, there was a scene with all people who are now dead--Mark, Derek, George, and Lexi, I think.  That is one frightening hospital.  I am trying to think of anyone who hasn't been on the operating table or in some kind of medical emergency.

Must be hard to recruit new staff. 

Can't find the earlier comment about the absent children, but so true!  I think last week, Meredith was folding laundry while home on probation.  I guess there were kid clothes there?  But you never see the kids at all, nor any toys or crap lying around. 

You are right about her house. Is way to clean to have three children living there. You see her going to and from work, but there are no children in tow.  Does she have them hidden in a closet or something?

• Upvote 2

i Only watched the 2nd season fully and some episodes of season3 and 4.. and now ocassionally i read recaps just to shake my head in disbelief. lol. I used to watch ER(season one to 8 mainly I was pissed off when greene died and they dropped a bridge helicopter on Romano..

I loved ER. I don't think anyone reruns that.  I wonder why.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously, is this the season in which NOTHING happens? I can't take it anymore. It used to be so much fun for me, but now...Maggie just bores me, Jackson and April, what is it with them? Are they back together now? Are they not? Since when are Maggie and Jackson BFFs? What the hell is wrong with Amelia? Wouldn't you tell your husband what you've been through after all that you've been through together? Why is Hunt always getting the bullshit self-absorbed chicks and not some nice girl who loves and adores him and gives him the family he wants? Bailey and Webber annoy the heck out of me. Minnick is the Callie copy Callie replacement that by now kinda sorta seems like people finally accept her and her sicko approach, so that's not interesting anymore, every now and then Jo and Alex surface plus the car plus DeLuca, interns don't do anything, nobody realizes they've been gone then they come back sick, Meredith and the guy with 1000 accents can't get their shit together, I tell ya it's been boring the first time around, it's been 19 episodes into the season and it's still not gotten any more interesting cause they can't even go on a fucking date together! It seems like everyone's moved on and the actors just aren't into it anymore, Shonda is probably busy with Scandal and everyone keeps dragging this on for the money though it kinda sorta sucks! I feel like I'm watching and NOTHING EVER HAPPENS! And no, I don't mean yet another character dying in some tragic sort of way but character development, relationship development, they just talk'a'talk'a'talk a lot and it's never without any content or something that brings the characters somewhere it's just blahblah and self-pity. This show grates on my nerves so much and I swear if this doesn't keep getting better until the finale I am so out of the Grey's fandom, you couldn't be any more out than I will be. /rant over

Edited by Pretzel
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Pretzel said:

And no, I don't mean yet another character dying in some tragic sort of way but character development, relationship development,

Oh get ready, looks like next week Meredith has to deal with another (potential) plane crash. Drama! Excitement!! Maybe she'll hook up with Riggs as the plane goes down!!! :my_dodgy: 

This show has been so uneven for so many seasons, and yet I can't quit it. I'm so damn invested in what happens to everyone now I could never stop watching. Plus they keep reeling me in after ridiculous stretches with the occasional good episode that reminds me why I started watching in the first place.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, zygote373 said:

Oh get ready, looks like next week Meredith has to deal with another (potential) plane crash. Drama! Excitement!! Maybe she'll hook up with Riggs as the plane goes down!!! :my_dodgy: 

This show has been so uneven for so many seasons, and yet I can't quit it. I'm so damn invested in what happens to everyone now I could never stop watching. Plus they keep reeling me in after ridiculous stretches with the occasional good episode that reminds me why I started watching in the first place.

Agreed. I feel the same way and it would be very hard for me not to watch. It's just that for 3-4 seasons now, I always feel like I just wasted those 45 minutes and won't get them back. Then again, I dive into that world and don't have to focus on anything else. 

• Upvote 1

I agree with both of you@pretzel and@zygote373. I am to my wits end with this show, yet I continue to watch week after week.
When I seen the preview for next week I just rolled my eyes and thought here we go again. Shondra is just phoning it in. It's time for this show to end. As much as I used to love this show, I'm beginning to not care anymore.

• Upvote 3

On 3/22/2017 at 10:29 AM, Satan'sFortress said:

I loved ER. I don't think anyone reruns that.  I wonder why.

omg my favorite.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe it's been renewed again. I'll keep watching as long as it's on the air (maybe people like me are why it keeps getting renewed...) but I wish they'd just wrap it up before it gets any worse.

• Upvote 4

On 3/18/2017 at 8:37 AM, Pretzel said:

Someone still watching or is everybody already bored to death? 

So bored.

7 hours ago, zygote373 said:

I can't believe it's been renewed again. I'll keep watching as long as it's on the air (maybe people like me are why it keeps getting renewed...) but I wish they'd just wrap it up before it gets any worse.

I watch and then I say to myself "Why the hell did you just do that".  Like long slow running train wreck of dullness.

And once again I ask Where the hell hare her children?

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 4

Do I watch tonight, read my book or watch reruns of Bones? Will the children suddenly appear? Everybody knows the whole plane crash thing is just hype. They kill her off and what do they call the show? Just "Anatomy"? 

• Upvote 1

So who did watch last week? Who will watch tonight's episode? Last week's wasn't as bad as I expected though I hated the bathroom scene. It was so creepy. :handsex::output_eeMbjt::brainbleach:

So what is next? Meredith being sedated and weightless in a space ship somewhere in the universe giving birth to Nathan's baby all while doing a separation of Siamese twins all by herself and all at the same time, yes?  

Edited by Pretzel