IGNORED

Bates Family Part 9

Boogalou

18 minutes ago, winterdice said:

My watchseries.li is still all wedding episode. Which link are you using?

I am WRONG!  :ENVOUTER:  The Vodlocker link had something extra in the intro, and I jumped too soon. I am so sorry. Let's keep working this. Last week it seemed the first true links came through on the weekend? Monday?

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed said:

36G here! I feel your pain! Smurf Trampoline's all around!

34gg here...I need the smurfs to get off the trampoline and walk in front of me holding them up!

3 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

I felt so cringy when Michael just wanted to go back to the room. That's like fundie sex tape scene right there.

In her defense, when your new to sex, you wanna do it ALL THE TIME. Or at least I was like that (still am lol).

See the little green up arrow on the bottom right of posts?  Simply click it once.

I know it was a few pages back, but where do all you maxi-skirt lovers find them? I want to like them but most of the ones I find make me feel dowdy and frumpy

On February 13, 2016 at 9:49 PM, bashfulpixie said:

I know it was a few pages back, but where do all you maxi-skirt lovers find them? I want to like them but most of the ones I find make me feel dowdy and frumpy

Honestly, I found a bunch of cute ones at Walmart last summer & they were inexpensive. I bet they'll get more in this Spring if you are cool with Walmart clothing.

I own exactly one long skirt and my boyfriend goes nuts over it everytime I wear it. It's a long flowery lacy one with a sheer over lay and it's orange lol. I usually wear it with a black top. It's really cute but I'm so insecure about it because I feel really short in them? I'm 4'7'' so I guess everything will make me look short. But I want to wear them more often because they ARE really comfortable without being too revealing (I have a big butt and skirts generally don't work out with me). I guess I'll hit up Walmart for more while I try and mentally get over the fact that I'm short and nothing will ever change that.

On February 13, 2016 at 10:21 PM, sisterwives said:

I own exactly one long skirt and my boyfriend goes nuts over it everytime I wear it. It's a long flowery lacy one with a sheer over lay and it's orange lol. I usually wear it with a black top. It's really cute but I'm so insecure about it because I feel really short in them? I'm 4'7'' so I guess everything will make me look short. But I want to wear them more often because they ARE really comfortable without being too revealing (I have a big butt and skirts generally don't work out with me). I guess I'll hit up Walmart for more while I try and mentally get over the fact that I'm short and nothing will ever change that.

Me too, sister. Long skirts look cute with wedge sandals that help with height.

I just finished the wedding episode! If anyone has found an online stream of the honeymoon one that'd be great.

I'm still reeling over the hideous dress choice for Erin and Kelly. The thing is that I really loved the non tiered, pink versions, they're something I'd seriously consider for my own bridesmaids. But the TIERS! Not even the ever so beautiful Erin could rock that. My god they were hideous and so unflattering too! The color was gorgeous too, I feel like it was just so bad... The altar was beautiful and I actually liked Brandon's brown suit lol. And man, Chad was the photographer. They really do milk that dude for all he's worth. I'd get sick of them if they were always badgering me to do free shit for them.

The worst part was Gil giving Michaela a kiss before Brandon, to be the first man who kissed her when she was married. From any other man, I would've just given it an "Aw cute" and moved on but it's just so skeevy coming from him knowing how he feels about women and his daughters particularly.

Michaela seemed very eager to get to kissing and other married people ~activities. At least she isn't afraid I guess.

Lately I'm a big fan of clothing that looks like I give a shit but feels like pajamas. Skirts work well for this (also leggings with sweaters and boots). :in_my_humble_opinion:

I saw Michael and Brandon kissing in an UPtv trailer, and I thought they didn't look dorky at all. They seemed very comfortable. Good for them if they enjoy intimacy. 

I don't know where the idea that you need to splurge on your honeymoon comes from? If M&B had booked a 5 star suite, people would have complained about them not making frugal and modest choices. Michael and Brandon are two shy, modest people anyway, who seem to not want to spend money on too much frill. If they enjoyed the Hampton Inn, good for them. 

Regarding the Honeymoon:

Jill Dill got the same criticism when it was revealed she and Hippie Jesus honeymooned in North Carolina. 

I say, if the couple is happy with where they went and they worked with a budget they felt confident with that's all that counts.

Some couples have no interest or budget to travel internationally or stay in a four-star resort. Others do. Just do what works best for you and let others do the same.

(So spoke the newlywed who stayed at a pricy resort in Barbados and has no regrets.)

4 hours ago, LittleSpouseOnThePrairie said:

Lately I'm a big fan of clothing that looks like I give a shit but feels like pajamas. Skirts work well for this (also leggings with sweaters and boots). :in_my_humble_opinion:

My fashion sense is similar to your's most of the year. now that it's so freaking cold out I'm wearing fleece leggings under jeans and a sweatshirt under my winter coat - no time for cute skirts right now, but I did totally rock them on our Honeymoon. :pb_biggrin:

I see Alyssa again has Allie Jane strategically placed in front of her tummy while they are at the Dixie Stampede.  I wonder if Ashley is coming down for I Love You Day, and if she & Nathan are going to announce anything.

Also, are Brandon & Michael coming to TN? It looks like Gil and some of the kids were visiting them in Chicago just last week (Gil probably had a board meeting)

PS I went to Montana for my 10 year anniversary. Guess I should be hanging my head in shame because that isn't glam enough.:my_dodgy:

25 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I see Alyssa again has Allie Jane strategically placed in front of her tummy while they are at the Dixie Stampede.  I wonder if Ashley is coming down for I Love You Day, and if she & Nathan are going to announce anything.

Also, are Brandon & Michael coming to TN? It looks like Gil and some of the kids were visiting them in Chicago just last week (Gil probably had a board meeting)

PS I went to Montana for my 10 year anniversary. Guess I should be hanging my head in shame because that isn't glam enough.:my_dodgy:

Am I the only one that doesn't think this means something? Allie Jane is at the age where she is sitting, but is too small to sit by herself. Somebody's got to hold her, and that's usually mom. Yes, there are high chairs, but if you're out somewhere and want to take a family picture, you usually hold the baby.

22 minutes ago, 16strong said:

Am I the only one that doesn't think this means something? Allie Jane is at the age where she is sitting, but is too small to sit by herself. Somebody's got to hold her, and that's usually mom. Yes, there are high chairs, but if you're out somewhere and want to take a family picture, you usually hold the baby.

I'm waiting for the day that she just straps Allie Jane to her back or carries her on her shoulders, even though it's an unhealthy, inconvenient position. Just so FJ'ites stop speculating on the state of her uterus. Sometimes it doesn't surprise me that fundies feel persecuted. 

8 hours ago, sisterwives said:

Fellow shorty here. I found a really cute navy blue maxi skirt recently that made me look taller, didn't make a fabric puddle at my feet, and would look really nice for travel or looking a bit more dressy, but it cost 15 pounds (which is, according to my mental exchange rate, Way Too Much USD). Oh well. I have such trouble finding skirts that hit where they're supposed to on my legs (either I feel like I'm raiding Jodie Foster's Taxi Driver costumes or like I'm playing dress-up in Mommy's closet), so it was pretty frustrating.

39 minutes ago, 16strong said:

Yeah, don't most moms hold their babies at this age on their laps?

9 hours ago, bashfulpixie said:

Discount clothing stores like Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshall's tend to have a lot of them. They are also extremely easy to sew yourself. I often buy off-season knit fabrics on sale at Joann's for that purpose. I can usually get an ankle-length skirt for $5-10 that way, since I am rather short. 

I mostly wear maxi skirts to work because of how comfy they are, and they also make me look more dressed up than I actually am. I sometimes wonder if people suspect I'm a fundie because I wear maxi skirts so frequently and also have long, wavy/curly hair. Maybe I'll show up in the real-life fundie encounters thread one day!

I really don't think how she holds the baby is indicative of anything. All the photos are posted by Alyssa, right? Nobody makes her post anything. She's in charge of photo selection. She doesn't need to place anything in front of her belly to hide a bump if she has one, she just needs to re-take or re-pose the photo. 

She may be pregnant, she may not. Whatever.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived