IGNORED

Fragrances, ahhh!

SilverBeach

Perfume, cologne, body sprays, toilet water (remember that?). Talk about it all here!

A couple of FJers gave me "clean" fragrance suggestions that I just love. I bought Sephora's Cool Clean, so light and fresh, I love it! Got to try Philosophy's Amazing Grace but will order from QVC to save money.

• 1 year later...

Because I'm a cheapskate, I don't buy perfume, also, I feel as if it's way too strong and it all kind of smells the same. Instead, I buy Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mists, much lighter and better smelling IMO, plus they last a long time. I like Country Chic, Twilight Woods, and Warm Vanilla Sugar the best, and I also use Bath and Body Works Shower Gel right now. I wish they would come out with a line of shampoo, but until then, I'll stick with Herbal Essence (also smells fabulous).

I love Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom and Moonlight Path.

• 2 months later...
On 7/27/2017 at 7:50 AM, RosyDaisy said:

I love Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom and Moonlight Path.

I adore Japanese Cherry Blossom!  I miss plain ole "Cherry Blossom", though.  The thing that drives me crazy about Bath & Body Works is the constant "retiring" of fragrances.  I have 3 friends now (the list is growing) that I know to buy their Birthday and Christmas presents in June at the semi annual sale because their favorite scent is retired..

• 1 month later...

@uselesstrivia Although I get itchy and blotchy when I use Japanese Cherry Blossom, I love the scent and use it as a room mist. It also irritates me how Bath and Body Works also is retiring all of the relatively normal fragrances to make room for candles and outrageousness like "Fallen Leaf Campfire" and "Winter Wonderland Berry Cider." Have they never heard of less is more? I don't think everyone wants to smell like "Trendy basic buzzword and green tea"

Archived