IGNORED

Best Eye Cream?

Suz8710

There was an article on Vogue.com about preventing your makeup from pilling today.  Basically, you start out with your lighter skin products such as serums and oils first and them get thicker in texture: creams and SPF.  That is supposed to prevent pilling.

I don't have a real recommendation for an eye cream. Currently using L'Oreal Age Perfect, I think.

5 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

There was an article on Vogue.com about preventing your makeup from pilling today.  Basically, you start out with your lighter skin products such as serums and oils first and them get thicker in texture: creams and SPF.  That is supposed to prevent pilling.

I don't have a real recommendation for an eye cream. Currently using L'Oreal Age Perfect, I think.

Im pretty happy with garnier ultra lift for most days and the L'Oreal revita lift when I haven't slept and need more serious ammo.  The red side of the revita lift is magic and the white doesn't do much but ymmv.

Elf also has a eye revitalized roller which not a cream but an awesome little pick me up after too many hours staring st a screen.

I use the Kiehl's avocado eye cream. I love it! There's also one that has caffeine in it, to reduce puffiness. I plan to buy that one soon, to rotate. 

20 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

Sadly that's the routine I've done all along and it  still happens :( 

I'm a Paula's Choice skin care junkie, and have been for years. I use her Resist Anti Aging Eye Cream, and really like it. I do have to follow this up with sunscreen, though.

11 minutes ago, Suz8710 said:

Sadly that's the routine I've done all along and it  still happens :( 

Crap, then.  I wish it would have worked.

I came out of longtime lurkdom just to be able to respond on the cosmetic threads-so excited that this is where my first post is taking  place!  Anyway, I love Benefit "It's Potent" eye cream.  It's a bit on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way and it reduces puffiness and dark circles.  I sampled it through my Birchbox subscription and wound up buying the full size because I really liked it.  

I just bought some L'Oreal Revitalift Blur eye cream last night - I took a before picture.  Says should see noticeable results in 8 weeks so I'm going to take a pic every Sunday night and chart it's progress. 

I really need a better hobby.

That's actually a great way to keep track of it to see if it works.  I never think to do that when I try something new.  You'll have to let us know how it works out.

• 2 months later...
On February 7, 2016 at 9:00 AM, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I just bought some L'Oreal Revitalift Blur eye cream last night - I took a before picture.  Says should see noticeable results in 8 weeks so I'm going to take a pic every Sunday night and chart it's progress. 

I really need a better hobby.

So?!?!? What do you think? Enquiring minds want to know! I will be buying eye cream soon. 

Archived