IGNORED

tarte

SportsgalAnnie

anyone else use tarte? it's the only one that doesn't make me break out

Tarte has to be one of my favorite makeup brands and sadly I don't even have that many products from them! (I'm a cheapass) I love love love the blushes and I have the aqualillies limited addition palette which has my favorite eyeshadow highlight (super creamy, soft, uber shiny goodness) called parasol. The blush shade Captivating is probably 2nd favorite blush shade I own. I wasn't crazy about the lip crayon things which is a shame since I tried multiple and the bronzer Park Ave Princess is not the best bronzer shade for myself but I do like it when I have more of a tan. I'm really intrigued to try their powder foundation and that 12 hr foundation.

I have one of their Amazonian Clay Blushes and I like it.  It seems to last a long time, decent quality product so far as I can tell, nice compact with a mirror.  Not cheap, but not as expensive as some other brands....

19 hours ago, Duggarsdugup said:

I have one of their Amazonian Clay Blushes and I like it.  It seems to last a long time, decent quality product so far as I can tell, nice compact with a mirror.  Not cheap, but not as expensive as some other brands....

yes, it's on the cheaper end of the spectrum for ones that dont break my skin out. A good investment 

I love their stuff!  I have a natural cheek stain, their Amazonian eye pencil, opening act lash primer (that I got as a gift with purchase) and Gifted mascara.

their eyeshadow pallets are usually a good deal especially around the holidays ( hello Sephora)

On 2/10/2016 at 2:38 AM, SportsgalAnnie said:

their eyeshadow pallets are usually a good deal especially around the holidays ( hello Sephora)

I got the Tartelette in Bloom palette at Ulta this past Christmas.  I really like it!

Nice! 

2 hours ago, bashfulpixie said:

I got the Tartelette in Bloom palette at Ulta this past Christmas.  I really like it!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I got a blush from them and its a nice blush. I tried their amazonian foundation and it dried my skin out really bad, made me flakey, and break out.

8 hours ago, artdecades said:

I got a blush from them and its a nice blush. I tried their amazonian foundation and it dried my skin out really bad, made me flakey, and break out.

Did you use the powder or liquid?

11 hours ago, SportsgalAnnie said:

Did you use the powder or liquid?

it was liquid.

I will also add I wore the blush last night (it was a freebie so I don't wear it much) and I got a compliment

13 hours ago, artdecades said:

it was liquid.

I will also add I wore the blush last night (it was a freebie so I don't wear it much) and I got a compliment

ah All i can wear is powder foundation

So I just got their Rainforest of the Sea concealer this past weekend.  I'm torn with leaning toward liking it.  It has a strong smell, kind of like paint thinner, when you first put it on, which I don't like at all. But it's super lightweight and has pretty good coverage, so I tolerate it.

Tarte products are hit and miss for me.

I find the tarteist matte lip paints are great and I love them but the tarteist clay paint liner (the one that comes in the little tube with the brush), and the Rainforest of the Sea foundation were total misses for me.

Archived