IGNORED

US ‘make rape legal’ group plans worldwide anti-woman event in 43 countries

doggie

Here's his comment in cancelling the event:

I can no longer guarantee the safety or privacy of the men who want to attend on February 6, especially since most of the meetups can not be made private in time. While I can’t stop men who want to continue meeting in private groups, there will be no official Return Of Kings meetups. The listing page has been scrubbed of all locations. I apologize to all the supporters who are let down by my decision.

IRONY:  He's worried about male safety and privacy.  Just not women's rights to be free from rape.

I know, let's just beat on men - on private land. 

I can no longer guarantee the safety or privacy of the men who want to attend on February 6...

Hm, maybe these men should protect themselves from easily preventable acts and take responsibility for their actions. ;)

There was one in my city. Though he deleted the list, someone managed to preserve it on another forum. I'd never heard of him before, but it's fucking disturbing. I imagine if this is a way to gain traffic, it's been successful- at least with unique hits.

58 minutes ago, FundieFarmer said:

"The internet giveth, and the internet taketh away." LOLOLOLOLOL Apparently roosh has been advised to leave his mom's basement posthaste for his own safety, after Anonymous doxx'd him.

http://www.someecards.com/news/women/roosh-rally-lives-moms-basement/

hahahahaha.

Awww poor lil babby is scared for his safety.  Serves him right for what he has done to countless woman.

On February 2, 2016 at 0:04 PM, doggie said:

he sure thinks he is. I can imagine the GOP nutjobs wanting to make this law.

Ah, yes! Finally legal and legitimate rape!

On February 3, 2016 at 1:29 AM, Fundie Bunny said:

I made the mistake of stepping inside their website. I want to punch tgat huy in the nuts. Seriously, have they ever had a sexual experience that wasn't rape? Because i jyst can see a woman on her right mind having sex with such a scum

I went there too, just for a minute.  It was really, really bad.  They had a section with the "must read" articles if you're a new member and it is just terrible, hateful, horrible, sick stuff.  I was thinking (hoping) it would be some sort of (sick, terrible) joke, but nope.  Not funny at all.  :pb_evil:

‘Make Rape Legal’ Blogger Whines To Cops From Mommy’s House Over Alleged Threats"

Daryush Valizadeh, a “neo-masculinist” movement leader and blogger who tried to hold events around the nation and world for like-minded men this coming Saturday is running scared. First, he announced that he could not guarantee the “safety and privacy” of other misogynist douchebags at his “Return of Kings” meet-ups, so he announced that this “International Tribal Day” would be cancelled, as would all future events. The internet, politicians, and various other organizations and public figures rightly condemned the gatherings organized by a man whose misogynistic writings include calls to make rape legal.

Now, Roosh V., as he is known, is alleging that he is being threatened. Like most bottom-feeding lowlifes, it appears that this loser lives in his mommy’s house, despite being a grown man who has been quite successful at peddling his anti-woman garbage under the guise of being a “pick up artist.” He contacted authorities after the cancellation of the worldwide meet-up events, and told police that at least one threat said, “We will kill you if you come to our city.”

Now, death threats serve no purpose, and they are illegal. No one should be sending him or anyone else threats, though the urge is certainly more than understandable in this particular case. What he expected to happen, exactly, when he decided to organize events steeped in dangerous ant-woman teachings, I’ve no idea. Of course any reasonable person would be disgusted and outraged at the prospect of such people gather in their cities and neighborhoods.

He thinks raping women who have been drugged ok, but got scared when a few people from Glasgow sent him threats, what a coward. Glasgow is a great city but we don't take kindly to people like him or the idiots who tried to blow the airport up. He picked the wrong city to fight with.

It concerns me that this azzhole is attempting to threaten journalists:

http://www.newsweek.com/daryush-valizadeh-return-kings-meeting-roosh-v-neomasulinism-422724

In Wednesday’s forum post, Valizadeh encourages his followers to share on the forum thread the names, home cities, Facebook profiles, photos and other details of reporters who have published “the lie that we support rape and harm against women.” He discourages members from publishing journalists’ addresses but suggests that they “save them for possible future use.”

Valizadeh added that the information will be used for “investigative journalism” that will be published on his Return of Kings website.

At the time of writing, information about 14 journalists had been posted on the thread. One U.K.-based journalist who was included says: “The very idea that they are putting my name on some sort of list and keeping me in mind for future acts of retribution, I have to say it makes me feel apprehensive.”

On 2/2/2016 at 0:47 PM, doggie said:

“By attempting to teach men not to rape, what we have actually done is teach women not to care about being raped, not to protect themselves from easily preventable acts, and not to take responsibility for their actions,” he wrote at the time. “I thought about this problem and am sure I have the solution: make rape legal if done on private property.”

“I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds,” Valizadeh said.

So basically they want to go back to the 60's, when rape was basically legal. I say that because if you reported a rape then you were to blame "for leading the man on" or "dressing too provocatively". Why is it always the womens fault, do men not have a sense of right and wrong? This makes me so mad I can't even put together a sentence!!! 

The people who support this aren't adults they are little kids that were never taught that just because you want something doesn't mean you are going to get it. No means NO and i don't care were you are at!!! 

Sorry this just boils my blood 

10 hours ago, SpoonfulOSugar said:

It concerns me that this azzhole is attempting to threaten journalists:

http://www.newsweek.com/daryush-valizadeh-return-kings-meeting-roosh-v-neomasulinism-422724

Yet, "I can no longer guarantee the safety or privacy of the men...".How can his Mother even look at herself in the mirror knowing what her son thinks and is preaching?

He is a sick piece of human garbage. What really frightens me is knowing there are other men who agree with him, enough around the world to hold gatherings. Wtf

I'm not a mean person, by nature, but I think it's sweet justice if he feels like men like him make women feel on a daily basis.

No sympathy if the coward ends up getting his ass beat.

Archived