IGNORED

Jill, Derick, and Israel Part 12

Boogalou

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read an Inquisitor article speculating that Jill and Derrick are home...and implying she is the case of Zika virus reported in Arkansas. They also have interview photos from TLC indicating the show may be going back to its original format, featuring all the kids.

To Valerie3kids, hope I got your name right. I posted a response to you as the topic was closing and lost it. My father also presented a different view of Mama after she died. He talked about how beautiful she was when they met, and she was, by the way. Daddy was also quite handsome, although he didn't see it. They were both snappy dressers too. In every picture of Daddy he was in a suit with nice shoes and he was holding his pipe. We even have pictures of him washing the car when he got home.  All he did was take off his coat. Anyway, he seemed to miss Mama much more  than I would  have thought and he talked lovingly about her all the time. I still want to pick up the phone and talk to them.

Here's the link to the Inquisitr article:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2752451/duggar-family-filming-tlc-set-interviewer-goes-public/

For anyone who doesn't feel like clicking, basically, some of the Duggars were interviewed by some woman who is associated with TLC. She claims she interviewed Jill and Jessa, and she's pictured with some of the Duggar sons and Ben Seewald. The article then includes a photo shared by the Duggar family Facebook page on Jan. 26, of Jill and Derick at the TTH (I think) with Mackynzie, but no one's sure when the photo was actually taken. The article then points out that the first case of Zika reported in Arkansas was on Jan. 26. They speculate that this may mean that Jill was the Zika case.

There's no actual confirmation that Jill has returned to Arkansas (and definitely not that she has Zika!) - she could have been interviewed over phone or Skype, and the photo could be old. I do have to hand it to the Inquisitr on this article, though. They actually take pains to separate speculation and fact. 

Well it took them long enough.  Naturally the only person in Arkansas who may have been in a country associated with Zika would be Jill Duggar!

From the Inquistr article (Thanks for posting @singsingsing)

Of course, the Duggar family’s return to reality tv was already an open secret — they’d been spotted filming in public, anonymous TLC officials had given off-record wink-and-nod responses, and it was clear the network and the Duggar family had never really broken up to begin with.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2752451/duggar-family-filming-tlc-set-interviewer-goes-public/#j4C3GzRCAw6uh93R.99

All of this is great promotion.  I wonder if the sponsors who claimed they wouldn't sponsor a Duggar show are mostly getting lined up.

Weren't the Dillards supposed to be gone for 8 months?  What did they actually last as "missionaries"? 3 months?  

Zika.  What a convenient excuse to come back stateside, especially if/when coupled with an official pregnancy announcement. 

Let's not help those who could be affected by spreading awareness so women have the tools to prevent a pregnancy during this outbreak. Or help provide mosquito relief.  Nope, let's run like hell so we don't catch it because birth control is evil and to heck with all those sweet, precious people of Central America..let them fend for themselves. 

Are you a Central American Catholic worried about illness in the family? WE are here for you!  No, we wont be providing you with medical or physical assistance, because JESUS is all you need to protect and heal you AND your loved ones!*

*Please note that Jesus may not be all our missionaries need to protect themselves from illness and they may return to the US as soon as something scary happens because when it comes to them and their loved ones, THEY deserve REAL medical care.

6 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Here's the link to the Inquisitr article:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2752451/duggar-family-filming-tlc-set-interviewer-goes-public/

For anyone who doesn't feel like clicking, basically, some of the Duggars were interviewed by some woman who is associated with TLC. She claims she interviewed Jill and Jessa, and she's pictured with some of the Duggar sons and Ben Seewald. The article then includes a photo shared by the Duggar family Facebook page on Jan. 26, of Jill and Derick at the TTH (I think) with Mackynzie, but no one's sure when the photo was actually taken. The article then points out that the first case of Zika reported in Arkansas was on Jan. 26. They speculate that this may mean that Jill was the Zika case.

There's no actual confirmation that Jill has returned to Arkansas (and definitely not that she has Zika!) - she could have been interviewed over phone or Skype, and the photo could be old. I do have to hand it to the Inquisitr on this article, though. They actually take pains to separate speculation and fact. 

Maybe this will be what it takes for Jill and Derick to come forward with an official or unofficial (via instagram) statement.

6 hours ago, jcanglin991 said:

To Valerie3kids, hope I got your name right. I posted a response to you as the topic was closing and lost it. My father also presented a different view of Mama after she died. He talked about how beautiful she was when they met, and she was, by the way. Daddy was also quite handsome, although he didn't see it. They were both snappy dressers too. In every picture of Daddy he was in a suit with nice shoes and he was holding his pipe. We even have pictures of him washing the car when he got home.  All he did was take off his coat. Anyway, he seemed to miss Mama much more  than I would  have thought and he talked lovingly about her all the time. I still want to pick up the phone and talk to them.

It was several years before I stopped picking up the phone to call my parents. It was just habit and the last one that I finally let go. My dad talked the same way about my mother especially his last few days. He said he could see her and she looked so beautiful waiting on him. It is so hard but I treasure those memories.

7 hours ago, Kjaerringa said:

Just read an Inquisitor article speculating that Jill and Derrick are home...and implying she is the case of Zika virus reported in Arkansas. They also have interview photos from TLC indicating the show may be going back to its original format, featuring all the kids.

That Inqusitr article draws the most ridiculous longbow...

we're not saying the photo of the Jillards and Lost Girl was taken on the day it was posted.... or that Jills pregnant... or that Jill has Zika... but on the day the photo was posted a woman in Ark who had recently returned from an undisclosed location tested positive for Zika ... ergo Jill has Zika... and the sky is falling. 

Quality journalism right there. 

TLC was reluctant to cancel the show after Joshgate 1. They continued to show reruns. I'm not surprised that they'll bring it back. If molestation wasn't enough, then they will continue to show them as this quirky, Godly family. As long as they can get the audience, they will get the advertisers.

Now, if they were to show how they really live, that would be something, but all we got in the specials were f"cried a lot of tears".

I read that the AR ZIka case was in Little Rock. I seriously doubt it's Jill. Secondly, that pic with Mack was taken in October, right before they took off for CA, Part Deux. They posted this pic as well as a couple pics with Anna. As usual, The Inquisitr is hedging its bets. We really don't even have proof that the Dullards have returned to the States. Yet. 

16 hours ago, EmCatlyn said:

From the Inquistr article (Thanks for posting @singsingsing)

All of this is great promotion.  I wonder if the sponsors who claimed they wouldn't sponsor a Duggar show are mostly getting lined up.

Oh, you know they are. No way will sponsors stay away when they have a guaranteed audience with the Duggars. 

24 minutes ago, lascuba said:

Oh, you know they are. No way will sponsors stay away when they have a guaranteed audience with the Duggars. 

Yes. Because money trumps morals every time.

I also doubt that it was Jill that has Zika. I wouldn't wish that upon her. How sad for the person with the confirmed case in Arkansas.  Nonetheless I do hope the Dullards are on a baby making hiatus anyway, simply so they can continue to focus on adorable little Isreal before he become just a number in a sea of Dullard kids.

I was always told to be careful what I prayed for. On that note, if the D's prayed for 19KAC to resume then a Zika infection will certainly draw viewers.

Is there any evidence that Jill and Derick have left Guatemala other than the fact that someone in Arkansas has Zika and they haven't updated social media in a while?

Don't hurt yourself with that reach.

25 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Is there any evidence that Jill and Derick have left Guatemala other than the fact that someone in Arkansas has Zika and they haven't updated social media in a while?

I think that's it. Turns out that's the exact minimum of fuel to run an ISB, not quite enough for a published article. 

1 hour ago, artdecades said:

I believe that article said Jill was back in the states filming, but it won't load for me now to confirm.

Not that I'm surprised. Baby making is their #1 priority, and if they can't do that in El Salvador...

I doubt Jill is pregnant with a Zika baby. However, I'm one of the ones that hopes they do come back from El Salvador permanently, even if it means they've wasted people's money. El Salvador isn't exactly the safest place for a young, naive family, for a variety of reasons. Plus, it seems like the only reason (at best) that they're there is to convert the ebil Catholics. They can just as easily do that stateside.

2 minutes ago, 16strong said:

I doubt Jill is pregnant with a Zika baby. However, I'm one of the ones that hopes they do come back from El Salvador permanently, even if it means they've wasted people's money. El Salvador isn't exactly the safest place for a young, naive family, for a variety of reasons. Plus, it seems like the only reason (at best) that they're there is to convert the ebil Catholics. They can just as easily do that stateside.

I really agree with you here.   They have no business being there for SO many good reasons.  I don't wish them ill, I just wish they would STOP with the fake missionary work, etc.  

4 hours ago, JoyfullyUnavailable said:

I also doubt that it was Jill that has Zika. I wouldn't wish that upon her. How sad for the person with the confirmed case in Arkansas.  Nonetheless I do hope the Dullards are on a baby making hiatus anyway, simply so they can continue to focus on adorable little Isreal before he become just a number in a sea of Dullard kids.

Is it though? Is the Arkansas case a pregnant woman? (Genuine question, as I have no clue, and if it is a pregnant women, then I agree that it's very, very sad indeed.) But zika symptoms are pretty mild and not at all dangerous to anyone that isn't an unborn fetus with an infected mother. Aedes Aegypti spreads dengue and yellow fever, as well as zika. If I wasn't pregnant and had to catch one of those 3 diseases, I'd choose zika hands down. 

56 minutes ago, notfundy said:

I really agree with you here.   They have no business being there for SO many good reasons.  I don't wish them ill, I just wish they would STOP with the fake missionary work, etc.  

Co-signed. They're not doing anything useful there, and I'd much rather they sit around and be useless in Arkansas than spend their days restraining their nearly-one-year-old and harassing Catholics in broken Spanish. I do hope that Derick tries to get himself a job back in Arkansas. Maybe if he grovels enough, Wal-Mart will take him back. But I won't hold my breath.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived