IGNORED

Jill, Derick, and Israel Part 12

Boogalou

2 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

Dunno. Jill's breasts are huge. I know she is probably still breast feeding, but they are huge, and her abdomen looks distended. It's looked distended to me since she delivered Izzy; but I think she's actually standing up straight, not the way she did first pregnancy.

I just want to go on record for a few things.

.1 Jill needs a good, supportive bra.

2. Michelle needs to burn that and all green shirts.

My breasts became bigger during breastfeeding than they were when I was pregnant. She could be bloated. I agree with you about the bra and the green shirt.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see noticeable change in Michelle, but I don't think she is pregnant... maybe just overindulged in holiday meals? Or hormonal changes affecting her metabolism?

mechelle.jpg

6 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Why does JB always have his hand on M? Is he afraid she'll run away?

i hate that pose with them as well 

and Michelle's face looks different as does her midsection 

maybe its menopause

@LittleSpouseOnThePrairie Thank you for making that side by side! I knew she looked like she had put on some weight. Maybe with the comfort of filming again, the possibility of the show coming back on, Anna publicly declaring she won't leave Josh, and the prodigal son soon returning from preyhab she is starting to recover from the initial stress and shock therefore gaining back "happy weight".  :pizza:

I would be very surprised if Michelle is pregnant. She's 49 years old and almost certainly in at least perimenopause. That doesn't necessarily mean it would be impossible to conceive, but it's a lot less likely. The fact that she has not carried a pregnancy to viability since Josie and hasn't been pregnant at all since the stillbirth - while not only not preventing but actively trying to conceive - makes me think the writing is on the wall for her fertile years. 

I agree that she probably just put back on some of the weight she lost during the stress of the scandals. With her age and build, her current weight looks normal to me, not like she's carrying extra pregnancy weight.

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

ALL of the Duggars could use better bras. Jessa, Holy Moly. Jill had her baby in the hospital, did they not tell her about hoisting the hounds? 

Proper support should be a part of modest dressing-

When I was in the hospital after I had my premie in '87, one of the LPNs scolded me about my worn out bras.  She told me that I'd sag.  I wanted to tell her "too late for that".  I also had other things on my mind right then, like my critically ill baby.

1 hour ago, LittleSpouseOnThePrairie said:

I see noticeable change in Michelle, but I don't think she is pregnant... maybe just overindulged in holiday meals? Or hormonal changes affecting her metabolism?

mechelle.jpg

Well, she has had a few months to deal with everything. It could just be that she went back into her normal eating habits, or after the initial stress she went into a fit of stress eating. I know that when I'm emotionally wrecked, I go through a few weeks of not being able to stomach anything at all to suddenly needing to eat EVERYTHING.

13 hours ago, BunnyBee said:

For cosmetic or medical reasons, either way he needs to have a serious chat with his doctor about how to get everything realigned. I am sure a plastic surgeon performed the surgery, and that surgeon should be embarrassed to have left Derrick with such obvious misalignments. 

Also @notfundy is right, they posted these pictures on the very public internet. Therefore opening themselves up to criticism... He looks terrible and I am allowed to have that opinion, even if you think it's ugly of me to say that. So boo freaking hoo if people are going to comment mean things, get over it. 

I wandered over to google to see what all the fuss was about and whoa! I do not mean to be harsh, but the poor lad looks like an emaciated version of the Geico caveman.

Ok, I have a couple questions, please anyone let me know your thoughts:

Do you think that Derick's lack of grooming bothers Jill at all?

Do you think there may be a point to Derick's lack of grooming, like maybe he's purposely trying to look like he is really roughing it out there?

cavederick.jpg

13 minutes ago, LittleSpouseOnThePrairie said:

I wandered over to google to see what all the fuss was about and whoa! I do not mean to be harsh, but the poor lad looks like an emaciated version of the Geico caveman.

Do you think there may be a point to Derick's lack of grooming, like maybe he's purposely trying to look like he is really roughing it out there?

cavederick.jpg

I'm not sure how she feels about it, but I imagine she wouldn't voice her opinions because she's taught not to question her headship. 

As for him, I can't imagine why he's given up grooming, but I also can't imagine it's a sign of good mental/emotional health. 

Derick's jaw looks really bad. I'm not so concerned about the aesthetics - I'm concerned that it looks painful, and talking and chewing with his jaw at that angle has to be putting strain on his whole head and neck. I really hope he's getting good ongoing medical care, because he appears to be in some serious potential trouble here.

5 hours ago, LittleSpouseOnThePrairie said:

mechelle.jpg

Menopause is finally  kicking in. Rejoice, no more kids Will come out of that vagina

I wish bras as a norm would go away. My pecs hold up my small tits just fine and while gravity takes a toll, they're unlikely to ever point downward. Unless I am at a professional event or doing high impact exercise, I never wear a bra. And I wish I could be professional without one but society dictates that I smooth my nipples over (they used to be pierced, and now they always stick out somewhat prominently). They drill through bras usually within two months, except for those mega padded pushups. I see unlined bras at the store, but the concept boggles my mind. I have to go with max padding or else my whole reason for wearing a bra (nipple hiding) is rendered null. So, for work, I wear pushup bras under turtlenecks. Because fuck comfort when you have lady nipples, I guess. I can't imagine not taking it off for after-work chilltimes or putting my girls through it on my days off.

Yes, the Duggar girls are large enough that comfort likely necessitates support, and a well fitted bra would be much better and more modest than the shitty ones we assume they wear, so reasoning may differ. But that's just my two cents about how bras should be less mandatory in society.

3 minutes ago, missegeno said:

I wish bras as a norm would go away. My pecs hold up my small tits just fine and while gravity takes a toll, they're unlikely to ever point downward. Unless I am at a professional event or doing high impact exercise, I never wear a bra. And I wish I could be professional without one but society dictates that I smooth my nipples over (they used to be pierced, and now they always stick out somewhat prominently). They drill through bras usually within two months, except for those mega padded pushups. I see unlined bras at the store, but the concept boggles my mind. I have to go with max padding or else my whole reason for wearing a bra (nipple hiding) is rendered null. So, for work, I wear pushup bras under turtlenecks. Because fuck comfort when you have lady nipples, I guess. I can't imagine not taking it off for after-work chilltimes or putting my girls through it on my days off.

Yes, the Duggar girls are large enough that comfort likely necessitates support, and a well fitted bra would be much better and more modest than the shitty ones we assume they wear, so reasoning may differ. But that's just my two cents about how bras should be less mandatory in society.

I agree that people shouldn't get so worked up about the headlights showing, so to speak. Though I'm a 32DD, and for me, no bra = flopping around uncomfortably. I don't wear one to sleep and I always take it off at the end of the day, but I cannot perform normal activities without one.

Bras are a total lifesaver for me. I can still remember the first time I found the ones I am wearing now, it almost changed my life. I'm fluctuating between 30-32 F-G, and they get insanely painfull for about a quarter of the month, so good bras are a neccessity. No more bouncing, I can actually go horsebackriding, I can run... I'm never doing without again. 

Every time I see someone with ill fitting bras I want to go up to them and preach "there is a savior for you! There is light on the other side" I have seen it! No more pain, no more sag, just comfort and joy!"

Maybe I should buy some and send them anonymously to Duggar Mansion. 

6 hours ago, LittleSpouseOnThePrairie said:

Maybe he is getting ready to go rogue and run away to the jungle and be Jumanji!

Seriously though, I wish he would get some medical attention to check his weight and get a plan in place to help him put some on as he looks like he is wasting away, get his mouth checked to make sure that what he is trying to achieve is going to work as it looks awful right now and get himself to a proper barber and get groomed a bit as it would look better tidied up.

jumanji.jpg

19 minutes ago, caszandra said:

Maybe he is getting ready to go rogue and run away to the jungle and be Jumanji!

Seriously though, I wish he would get some medical attention to check his weight and get a plan in place to help him put some on as he looks like he is wasting away, get his mouth checked to make sure that what he is trying to achieve is going to work as it looks awful right now and get himself to a proper barber and get groomed a bit as it would look better tidied up.

jumanji.jpg

I actually don't think he's any skinnier than he was earlier. I think the jaw surgery is just making him LOOK skinnier in an unhealthy way because of how wide it makes his jaw. 

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

It draws attention away from the lopsidedness. 

I'm going to argue that. It's noticeable regardless of the amount of hair he has. He just looks scary/deranged now. 

Well, the "lumberjack" look is in so Derrick's appearance could just be his version of fashionable. Let's keep our eyes peeled for a man bun. 

No way would Michelle travel to Central America if she were pregnant. After her miscarriage and with the Zika virus, she wouldn't take any chances. The only medical advice she's ever refused to follow for herself is the "stop getting pregnant" one. 

Okay my take on the green shirt...I'm thinking of the TV show "MONK". He had a wardrobe full of identical suits. I'm thinkin' that's what Michelle has going on, because let's face it...we have seen that shirt for waaaayyy too many years. :pb_lol:

On 2/10/2016 at 11:47 AM, manda b said:

I wonder if they are cutting back on food because they can't afford it? Or it could be stress. I can only imagine.

Maybe it's hard to get tater tots where they are.   Could be they only have fresh fruits and veggies and Jilly Muffin doesn't have a clue about how to cook the fresh ingredients.   :apple::apple_green::pizza:

57 minutes ago, DuggarsTheEndIsNear said:

I actually don't think he's any skinnier than he was earlier. I think the jaw surgery is just making him LOOK skinnier in an unhealthy way because of how wide it makes his jaw. 

You are probably right, but I would still think it is a good idea to get his weight checked as surely he should be healed from the surgery and have put some of the weight back on that he lost.  He doesn't look like he has regained any at all.

1 hour ago, lascuba said:

Well, the "lumberjack" look is in so Derrick's appearance could just be his version of fashionable. Let's keep our eyes peeled for a man bun. 

No way would Michelle travel to Central America if she were pregnant. After her miscarriage and with the Zika virus, she wouldn't take any chances. The only medical advice she's ever refused to follow for herself is the "stop getting pregnant" one. 

"Lumberjack" isn't in. "Spends a lot of time grooming and weight lifting to give the impression that he's a lumberjack" is, though. So, Derick is missing the mark if he's trying to follow a trend. Lol

38 minutes ago, caszandra said:

You are probably right, but I would still think it is a good idea to get his weight checked as surely he should be healed from the surgery and have put some of the weight back on that he lost.  He doesn't look like he has regained any at all.

Someone else further up thread mentioned pain. I'm going to have to second that. With how fucked up his jaw is right now thanks to the surgery, couple with how fucking painful braces are, eating is probably painful. If he's living off soft foods and smoothies, he's not going to be gaining much weight. Especially since, as someone else mentioned, there aren't likely to be conveniences like tater tots and fake cheese.

Or, maybe, Jill has been experimenting too much with trying to make foods that are eaten in Guatemala, and she's really bad at it. I could see them tossing a lot of dishes because she doesn't understand the difference between too much spices and too little.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived