IGNORED

Jill, Derick, and Israel Part 12

Boogalou

1 hour ago, Fundie Bunny said:

I have seen the people article and run here. I am calling it. Jill is pregnant. Not because she looks like she is (she really doesn't) but because people is teasting the waters. Not like they will listen to the negative comments, but i predict 2 or 3 weeks of articles before the announcement

I had to go look.  First words out my mouth: "The fucking green shirt again." 

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope Jill is not pregnant, however, that's what I instantly thought when I read the first paragraph of the Dillard blog post, which mentions their unmentionable challenges. 

If Jill has a healthy baby, because Jesus, they are going to become more insufferable. (Which is what I hope will happen if she is pregnant, for the baby's sake.) If the baby is affected by Zika, they will be heralded as those wonderful people taking care of a baby with challenges and become more insufferable.

Maybe it was just due to editing, but Derek really didn't seem all that bad when he was courting Jill. I don't get what happened to him since.

29 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

I had to go look.  First words out my mouth: "The fucking green shirt again." 

My thoughts also. I hope she has more than one of those shirts or they must stink and are threadbare. Maybe she thinks green is a good color for her? She should never be photographed from the back and let that nasty stuff she calls her hair be shown. That is awful looking. I have no idea why she doesn't get a decent hair cut. She would look so much better.

It really kind of looks like Jill might be pregnant. I wonder if that is why Derrick is wearing Izzy and she is not? So hard to tell with her. Mechelle has a death grip on her blue bag though. It must have gold nuggets in it!!

I can't figure out what has gone on with Derrick either. He seems to be wandering down a path that I am not familiar with. He doesn't look good or healthy. But, his blog post was very condescending. Maybe he has finally realized that his only alone time for the rest of his life will be in the bathroom and if he takes too long in there someone will be asking where he is.

Why couldn't the Duggars take outlet covers in their suitcases? Or is that something they are opposed to also? It must be hard for Cathy to be so far away from her grandson. She clearly adores him.

It appears that Izzy has started walking & can now access the plug outlets.

Story: we had twin nephews visit, about 18 months old. Our house wasn't baby proof. One was fussy so I gave him my keys. He went right over to the outlet & was about to stick them in there....

My thoughts on the pic of Jill et al and the tiny baby... Could this be the baby mentioned by Derrick in his blog? The one of whose family they " visited and were able to help"?

21 hours ago, jcanglin991 said:
  • My fibromyalgia has been really bad today and I have literally been sitting on the couch reading Free Jinger all day and posting a ridiculous number of times. I think I've had all the fun I can stand so will say goodnight. Thanks for the company.

Off topic but I am so sorry you have to go through that! My aunt has it and I know how debilitating it can be at times. :( <3 

4 minutes ago, Dugg@rTime said:

My thoughts on the pic of Jill et al and the tiny baby... Could this be the baby mentioned by Derrick in his blog? The one of whose family they " visited and were able to help"?

I assume so.

28 minutes ago, Valerie3kids said:

My thoughts also. I hope she has more than one of those shirts or they must stink and are threadbare. Maybe she thinks green is a good color for her? She should never be photographed from the back and let that nasty stuff she calls her hair be shown. That is awful looking. I have no idea why she doesn't get a decent hair cut. She would look so much better.

It really kind of looks like Jill might be pregnant. I wonder if that is why Derrick is wearing Izzy and she is not? So hard to tell with her. Mechelle has a death grip on her blue bag though. It must have gold nuggets in it!!

I can't figure out what has gone on with Derrick either. He seems to be wandering down a path that I am not familiar with. He doesn't look good or healthy. But, his blog post was very condescending. Maybe he has finally realized that his only alone time for the rest of his life will be in the bathroom and if he takes too long in there someone will be asking where he is.

My best bet regarding Hippie Jesus is:

- he was raised in a moderately conservative and religious family.

- his father's death affected him more deeply than he may have realized.

- his mother's cancer scare likely did also.

Theres a ton of stuff that goes into shaping a person, but those three things likely had a massive impact on him.

I think the saddest thing is they honestly believe they are helping. It makes me incredibly sad for the people they're harassing... But it also makes me sad for the Dillard's too. Imagine what kind of actual positive impact they could have had if things were different.

Ahhh the green shirt! Is Michelle pregnant again?!?! She really slimmed down during all the scandals (maybe from stress) and seems to have put on some weight now. Or maybe it is just that unflattering green shirt. 

13 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

My best bet regarding Hippie Jesus is:

- he was raised in a moderately conservative and religious family.

- his father's death affected him more deeply than he may have realized.

- his mother's cancer scare likely did also.

Theres a ton of stuff that goes into shaping a person, but those three things likely had a massive impact on him.

I think the saddest thing is they honestly believe they are helping. It makes me incredibly sad for the people they're harassing... But it also makes me sad for the Dillard's too. Imagine what kind of actual positive impact they could have had if things were different.

Those are all very good points.

And I hate to stick up for Jill but she has also had a rough year. Marriage, baby, molestation issues, Josh's cheating and moving to the middle of no where "Duggars" are.

They probably have both been through very life altering events in the last several years. They may not even be who exactly they used to be and are learning to deal with the changes in both of them. I do feel Derrick held so much promise and something happened. I have no idea what. It could be something like depression with all he has been through but he may not believe in getting help for such issues. I think in a different family they could have made some huge differences in people's lives but they are stuck in the Duggar whorl of life sucking muck.

42 minutes ago, ksgranola1 said:

It appears that Izzy has started walking & can now access the plug outlets.

Story: we had twin nephews visit, about 18 months old. Our house wasn't baby proof. One was fussy so I gave him my keys. He went right over to the outlet & was about to stick them in there....

lol Kids are the worst. But that's some sweet intelligence, "hey here's a key, and there's a hole it might fit in! let me try that!" ZAP!

1 minute ago, Valerie3kids said:

Those are all very good points.

And I hate to stick up for Jill but she has also had a rough year. Marriage, baby, molestation issues, Josh's cheating and moving to the middle of no where "Duggars" are.

They probably have both been through very life altering events in the last several years. They may not even be who exactly they used to be and are learning to deal with the changes in both of them. I do feel Derrick held so much promise and something happened. I have no idea what. It could be something like depression with all he has been through but he may not believe in getting help for such issues. I think in a different family they could have made some huge differences in people's lives but they are stuck in the Duggar whorl of life sucking muck.

Absolutely. There's no way to know for sure, but I'd be very surprised to learn that Jill wasn't impacted at all by the events of the past year or the horrific experiences she endured as a child.

24 minutes ago, Valerie3kids said:

I think Jill is as likely to be sticking her tummy out for attention as she is to be pregnant.  Especially in a photo for People.

I find it interesting that Derick won't let Jill cut his hair anymore (though the haircuts she gave him before were awful).  Agree about the alone time in the bathroom idea - she was clingy to begin with, so no telling what life is like with her now.  I doubt that the Joshgates, living in a foreign country, and negative attention from the media have made her feel any more secure.  If she's concerned about Israel possibly growing up to be a molestor, could she also be worried that Derick might cheat?

Dunno. Jill's breasts are huge. I know she is probably still breast feeding, but they are huge, and her abdomen looks distended. It's looked distended to me since she delivered Izzy; but I think she's actually standing up straight, not the way she did first pregnancy.

I just want to go on record for a few things.

.1 Jill needs a good, supportive bra.

2. Michelle needs to burn that and all green shirts.

5 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Dunno. Jill's breasts are huge. I know she is probably still breast feeding, but they are huge, and her abdomen looks distended. It's looked distended to me since she delivered Izzy; but I think she's actually standing up straight, not the way she did first pregnancy.

I agree a million times on your points. I have always believed all the girls needed to get better bras. I thought they looked larger than they have been looking. But, who knows with that family.

17 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

ALL of the Duggars could use better bras. Jessa, Holy Moly. Jill had her baby in the hospital, did they not tell her about hoisting the hounds? 

Proper support should be a part of modest dressing-

3 hours ago, Artemesia said:

How does one make an impromptu visit to a place 1500 miles away? "Oh, we just happened to be driving by El Salvador and thought we would drop in?" They've been there 4 months, since mid-October, not 6. I think Jill does look pregnant. I wonder if they got their first look at a Zika baby and it shook them?

What has any of that to do with What I said?

27 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

What has any of that to do with What I said?

Sorry. I was adding my 2 cents about the People article which you had also mentioned in your post. 

There is a reason People magazine picked up the pictures from the DFO - JB and Michelle will be doing a cover story soon - calling it 

Jill is pregnant ?  Derick is just starting to look like mountain man  - he has a crazy look 

Michelle and JB - just happened to drop by - please - where is a bridge ? 

Iddy looks miserable -

The green shirt needs to be burned should be a thread title :D 

Baby Izzy's facial expression is hilarious in the People photo. Derick needs to learn how to baby wear correctly and buy a decent carrier. In the meantime, he'd better hoist that kid up higher before he gets kicked hard in the nuts. Not good for making all of the baybeeeeeez.

Michelle, FFS. That shirt. Jesus doesn't want your countenance to glow in the dark and be all sallow from the world's most hideous color green.

That green shirt of Michelle's needs to permanently go away. I would love to set up a fund for Michelle to get some new clothes, but we all know Jim Bob would veto anything making her look good or like it's not 1985. I find it ironic that TLC has a show called Fashion Police, yet has some of the worst dressed reality stars.  I would love to see Michelle or any of the Sister Wives get a real makeover and stick to it. 

Anyway, Michelle and Jim Bob look like they've aged 10 years in the past 10 months, same for Derrick. I bet Jill and Derrick adopt within the next year (I am shuddering as I write this) and it goes without saying she'll be pregnant in 2016. 

Add me to the list of people who think the Duggar girls need more supportive bras and am surprised how far down the rabbit hole Derrick has gone. I doubt college for Izzy is on the radar at all now. And I didn't have much hope for Derrick to begin with. 

2 hours ago, scribble said:

I really hope Jill is not pregnant, however, that's what I instantly thought when I read the first paragraph of the Dillard blog post, which mentions their unmentionable challenges. 

If Jill has a healthy baby, because Jesus, they are going to become more insufferable. (Which is what I hope will happen if she is pregnant, for the baby's sake.) If the baby is affected by Zika, they will be heralded as those wonderful people taking care of a baby with challenges and become more insufferable.

Maybe it was just due to editing, but Derek really didn't seem all that bad when he was courting Jill. I don't get what happened to him since.

Being completely unprepared for being in the public eye during a scandal. And, being in the public eye during a scandal while surrounded by a cult after spending a year in the folds of the cult on top of however long JB was slowly working him into the cult while he was in Nepal.

As someone else stated, Derick has had a hard life. Possibly harder than he's willing to admit. And, frankly, his life has gotten a lot harder since coming into contact with the cult. And, being around people who ran into the cult when their life got hard probably didn't help him at all.

1 hour ago, Valerie3kids said:

I agree a million times on your points. I have always believed all the girls needed to get better bras. I thought they looked larger than they have been looking. But, who knows with that family.

But, that would require buying new and not saving the difference.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the girls were all sharing bras, possibly hand-me-downs from Michelle.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived