IGNORED

Miss Raquel's Second Novel- Part 2

keen23

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

The horse even had a FB page. The horse didn't live up to her expectations so she is erasing him from history. 

Can anyone even fathom ( ;) ) how a Raquel divorce would go down? 

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, formergothardite said:

The horse even had a FB page. The horse didn't live up to her expectations so she is erasing him from history. 

This just reminds me of that scene in Mommie Dearest where Joan Crawford goes through a bad breakup and makes her maid cut her ex's face out of every photo he's in.

9 hours ago, kpmom said:

Anyone recall the reason she gave for getting rid of her life long dream gift from God horse?

He was hard to take care of so she gave him to someone who already had horses. I don't think she ever made a post about it, she was questioned on ask.fm about what happened to the horse. 

Looks like the second date didn't go so well from the not boyfriend's Twitterpating side. . . .

"I was a fool to think Time could make a change

'I'm just a dream for a night, a joy for a day, and a ghost for eternity.'

Maybe I should just accept that I matter only to me.

I just want people to put as much effort Into me as I do for them.

I refuse to be walked all over like a freaking piece of dirt

I WILL NOT be a pawn.

I really thought things were gunna be different."

13 hours ago, DaffyDill said:

Speaking of the horse, in her post on the Wayback Machine here

https://web.archive.org/web/20120112093238/http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2011/11/22checked-off-with-gods-pen.html

she says : His name is called Knight

Wordsmith indeed....

It's biblical language, and therefore superior to the common tongue.

Adam says, I think, "Her name shall be called woman..." or something like that. I don't remember if he said it, or God, but I do remember the grammatical construction was the same.

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

He was hard to take care of so she gave him to someone who already had horses. I don't think she ever made a post about it, she was questioned on ask.fm about what happened to the horse. 

Horses *are* hard to take care of. They're as bad as babies. They need to be fed, and watered, and mucked out, and exercised, and worked with on a regular (shall we say "daily"?) basis to keep their manners sweet (because a 1200 pound brat with way too much energy from lack of exercise and boredom is frightening to contemplate), and they have an amazing propensity for injuring themselves or getting sick and racking up humongous vet bills.

5 hours ago, Pastors Daughter said:

Looks like the second date didn't go so well from the not boyfriend's Twitterpating side. . . .

I WILL NOT be a pawn.

What do you get when you merge two completely self-absorbed people, if only for a night?

Misery. And self-righteousness.

25 minutes ago, refugee said:

Horses *are* hard to take care of. They're as bad as babies. They need to be fed, and watered, and mucked out, and exercised, and worked with on a regular (shall we say "daily"?) basis to keep their manners sweet (because a 1200 pound brat with way too much energy from lack of exercise and boredom is frightening to contemplate), and they have an amazing propensity for injuring themselves or getting sick and racking up humongous vet bills.

I need to search to way back machine to find Raquel's blog post about thinking that she and the horse would stroll side by side through the woods and instead the horse ran away from her and she had to chase it down. Knight refused to come when she called his name. Raquel was ill prepared to care for a horse. 

3 minutes ago, QuiverDance said:

In 20 years, this girl is going to be so mad the internet existed when she was young.  

Or she is going to be like Lori and still acting like she is an expert on all things. 

I need to search to way back machine to find Raquel's blog post about thinking that she and the horse would stroll side by side through the woods and instead the horse ran away from her and she had to chase it down. Knight refused to come when she called his name. Raquel was ill prepared to care for a horse. 

I haven't found a good way to do that yet. Have you?

She's always going on about how she puts so much effort into other people. Has anyone ever seen an example of her actually DOING anything for other people?

Just now, Terrie said:

She's always going on about how she puts so much effort into other people. Has anyone ever seen an example of her actually DOING anything for other people?

Well she's reportedly very huggy...and that's about it.

This made me laugh (the strolling through the woods part) because it sounded so much like her fantasy of what marriage would be like (dancing in the rain, etc.).

Raquel tweeted this article and said "so true." The article has some good points but IMO it's written kind of obnoxiously and it gets convoluted towards the end.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/nicole-tarkoff/2015/12/this-is-the-difference-between-the-idea-you-have-of-him-and-who-he-turned-out-to-be/

18 hours ago, Pastors Daughter said:

I WILL NOT be a pawn.

Oh, and then he said this...

Screen Shot 2016-01-29 at 10.05.31 PM.png

19 hours ago, Pastors Daughter said:

I WILL NOT be a pawn.

1 hour ago, ari_belle said:

Oh, and then he said this...

Screen Shot 2016-01-29 at 10.05.31 PM.png

If this is really about Raquel and not some other girl or an entirely different situation in his life, it doesn't sound too good. Raquel will have to channel her romantic energy into sweater sniffing again.

The disgust line is from a song.

He's retweeted stuff referencing fear for losing someone you love, demisexuality, women getting mad at you for doing bad things in their dreams, asking love to hurry finding a way,  "they hurt you and then they act like you hurt them", and then this:

If his love life doesn't suck he's giving his best impression :)

(And I can't believe I'm even interested in this...I need a life so bad, anyone know where I could get one cheap?)

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

He's retweeted stuff referencing fear for losing someone you love, demisexuality, women getting mad at you for doing bad things in their dreams, asking love to hurry finding a way,  "they hurt you and then they act like you hurt them", and then this:

If his love life doesn't suck he's giving his best impression :)

(And I can't believe I'm even interested in this...I need a life so bad, anyone know where I could get one cheap?)

How old is this man child supposed to be? I damn well hope his mother isn't getting him a mcdonalds, or that he expects her to and would be willing to tweet "I'm so done!" if she failed to provide him with one, but I somehow doubt that that's the case.

Why would anyone want to be with someone this whiny? 

Er, aren't you usually supposed to RIDE the horse through the woods? Why did she want to walk one like a dog?

8 minutes ago, ari_belle said:

Pretty sure this is what she was going for.

nursery-mural-fairy-enchanted-castles-unicorns.jpg

Pretty much.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120110124121/http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-knight-and-me.html

When we hiked up our family's hill, we were chasing each other through the trees.  I was climbing stumps and fallen logs and he would try to jump over them and get me. haha  It was hilarious!  

Well, one of the times that I was chasing him, he decided to take off down the hill...so I ran after him, calling him...telling him how crazy he was for running away from me, etc.

he decided to lay down next to me. haha  And we looked up at the sky...and the sun, through the trees.  

I have always wanted to do that with my horse.

It's almost like a scene from a movie...

and I got to do it.

I suspect she took some creative license with this story and it was more of her chasing him as he bolted away and less of him laying down and gazing at the sun with her.

Mom?  She thinks the horse thought she was Mom?  It's a horse not a puppy.  And we wouldn't trust you with a puppy either have the comment about kicking - oh wait not that was kneeing per Raquel, right?  

Most of Raquel's pets are one-post wonders. She takes a few pics of it, makes a post about it, then it disappears into the abyss. The horse, the rabbit, the family dogs...am I missing any?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived