IGNORED

Miss Raquel's Second Novel- Part 2

keen23

Oh dear, you poor thing, you live in my former/native state.  An yes, that's the story.  Good grief they have a school.  Lovely.  

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IHOP, huh? From Calvinist to Pentecostal is quite the switch. I guess it lets her be both holier than thou AND trendy.

Okay - who asked that question (yes, I'm giggling and it wasn't me).  And there is the tweet about what she's up to.  

Capture.JPG

So for the foreigner among you, what is IHoP? I googled, and mostly got pancakes....*drool* If it's a pancake religion, I could totally get behind that.

I've never heard of the International House of Prayer, and a cursory google didn't give me much, so could someone give me a quick run down?

9 hours ago, clueliss said:

Okay - who asked that question (yes, I'm giggling and it wasn't me).  And there is the tweet about what she's up to.  

Capture.JPG

For Raquel:

My eyes were inappropriately drawn to the crotch region of the woman only covered by evil leggings the first time I saw that photo.

Another short story from Raquel. She is a tad obsessed with hoodies.

I walked to the room I was staying in to grab a hoodie. I had spent the night at a family friend's house after a bonfire they'd hosted the night before. And this September morning was kind of chilly.

Just his presence made me feel flushed. I'd known this family for years but this son had just recently come back from deployment. He was like a totally different person. And apparently, I was really attracted to him.
    I raised an eyebrow at myself in the mirror. He was still standing in the doorway. I looked at him, expecting him to leave. Instead he leaned into the room a little more, hand on the doorknob.

Didn't Raquel Tweet once about a family friend who was in the military? 

Yes?" I asked.
    "Are you wearing any makeup?"
    Oh gosh, do I need it?  I thought.
    "Uh, no..." I answered quietly.
    "Damn. You're beautiful."

This is just weird. If I was a guest at someone's home and the son lurked in the doorway asking if I wore makeup I would be creeped out.

"Is there something else you needed to tell me?" I asked, facing the mirror again.  I was about to slide my hoodie over my head when I caught sight of a little white stain.  I turned my back slightly towards the mirror to get a better view of it.  It looked like a smudge of dried paint.
    Probably from painting the porch last week, I thought to myself, remembering that I had worn this shirt that day.

So her hoodie has been stained for a week and she hasn't noticed? 

I can't reach that little stain," I said, my arm bent awkwardly behind me.
    "Here," he stepped fully into the room and walked towards me. "Where?"
    "Right there," I pointed, barely able to reach it.
    I felt his finger on my back and realized too late that it was near the area that I was extremely ticklish.
    "What is it?" he grinned slightly.
    "Nothing."
    "Your back just arched a little."
    "Oh, it's nothing.  My back is a little sensitive right there."
    I looked away, hoping to hide the excitement in my eyes at him being so close to me.
    "It's fine. Never mind." I gently pushed his arm away with my elbow and stepped back, quickly put my hoodie on and walked to the door.  He was right behind me, and closed it before I could get through.

This is starting to sound like a rape is about to happen. Boundaries, this guy needs to learn some. 

You really aren't wearing any makeup?"
    "I told you I wasn't. Oh wait! I put a touch of mascara on."
    "Nothing else? None of that powdery stuff to cover up blemishes?"
    I put both hands on my cheeks. "Oh gosh, no I didn't.  Gee thanks for making me all self-conscious now. Why? Do I need some?"
    He put his hands over my own on my face. "No, not at all. You're flawlessly beautiful."
    He leaned his forehead against mine and my breath caught in my throat

Is this supposed to be romantic? 

My lips parted, wanting to speak, but instead, his lips filled mine. The feeling of his warm touch sent a charge through me, all the way to my fingertips, still resting underneath his.  I gently pulled them away from my face and rested them on his chest instead.  He began to kiss me softly, but searchingly.  He seemed to have taken my move as a sign of approval, instead of my weak attempt to push him away. But screw that idea. 
    I didn't want this to end...

Does he rip her bodice next? He lurks in her doorway, blocks her from leaving and then forces himself on her, but her attempt to stop him is only weak because she really wants him. Has Raquel been reading those trashy paperbacks they sell at grocery stores? 

3 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Another short story from Raquel. She is a tad obsessed with hoodies.

Didn't Raquel Tweet once about a family friend who was in the military? 

This is just weird. If I was a guest at someone's home and the son lurked in the doorway asking if I wore makeup I would be creeped out.

So her hoodie has been stained for a week and she hasn't noticed? 

This is starting to sound like a rape is about to happen. Boundaries, this guy needs to learn some. 

Is this supposed to be romantic? 

Does he rip her bodice next? He lurks in her doorway, blocks her from leaving and then forces himself on her, but her attempt to stop him is only weak because she really wants him. Has Raquel been reading those trashy paperbacks they sell at grocery stores? 

From what I can tell, She wants someone who finds her flawlessly beautiful and who she can use gambits on (dried paint-- can you wipe it off for me?) to get them to touch her.....

softly but searchingly.... as kisses go that may be better than wretchedly but ravishingly

(what is softly but searchingly?.. Sounds like a dim flashlight beam)

I was about to slide my hoodie over my head when I caught sight of a little white stain.

Isn't that exactly what Monica Lewinsky said to Linda Tripp about the cum dress?

Yes, she blogged or something about a 'friend' that was deployed.  

With her history of blogging things that are fictional without labeling them as fictional I can't necessarily attribute any of that to be totally 'legit' (which must be used since I've now read the archives about Miss Raquel)

If it is true she's doing that whole oh my gosh I'm so ugly I look horrible please give me compliments to tell me how gorgeous I am nonsense.

That was uncomfortable to read.  I felt like I was snooping inside someone's brain while they were fantasizing...

28 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Yes, she blogged or something about a 'friend' that was deployed.  

With her history of blogging things that are fictional without labeling them as fictional I can't necessarily attribute any of that to be totally 'legit' (which must be used since I've now read the archives about Miss Raquel)

If it is true she's doing that whole oh my gosh I'm so ugly I look horrible please give me compliments to tell me how gorgeous I am nonsense.

I don't think it actually happened, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is a fantasy she has about him. She once wrote a story about a guy that she later admitted was based on an event that actually happened. It was called "The Last Person He Saw" or something like that. It was clear she took a small, normal interaction with a guy and built this huge fantasy about it. 

It's weird how obsessed the guy is with makeup. If she had a bit of powder on  would he think she were less beautiful? 

On February 11, 2016 at 2:58 PM, formergothardite said:

From her blog it looks like Raquel is getting involved with IHOP and not the place that serves pancakes. Is this the opportunity of a lifetime she is talking about? 

I have been one of Raquel's most loyal followers, I have no clue what she is talking about. Is she talking about her blog? Another one? 

The Bethany Deaton story was on ID last night. She was heavily involved with IHOP some say she was murderd, some say suicide, an interesting story.

On 2/17/2016 at 1:53 PM, clueliss said:

My eyes were inappropriately drawn to the crotch region of the woman only covered by evil leggings the first time I saw that photo.

I was split 50/50 between the awkward crotch angle and how the black and white filter made it look like someone Photoshopped a baby's face onto a woman's body. 

Also, I didn't realize that hoodies were supposed to be so titillating. :pb_confused:

I put both hands on my cheeks. "Oh gosh, no I didn't.  Gee thanks for making me all self-conscious now. Why? Do I need some?"

See, I thought this was going to be a sarcastic "Oh, gee, I forgot to put on makeup. Quick! Shield yourself!" Because no human being talks like that. But, then, Raquel has probably never bothered to notice other people enough to notice how they speak.

And why is this guy masturbating with her hoodie? Creepy stalker boy.And she put it on after she noticed the stain? Ew.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived